This is Britain's Next Prime Minister

You know it, I know it, the only ones who don't know it are shills pretending like it just ain't so.

Attached: jezza.jpg (1280x851, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/politics/jewish-families-ready-to-quit-uk-if-corbyn-wins-next-election-a3919406.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#Ethnicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom#Ethnicity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is uk finally officially going to be declared a 3rd world country once a commie terrorist sympathizer takes over?

>flag
>shilling against corbyn

It's afraid.

standard.co.uk/news/politics/jewish-families-ready-to-quit-uk-if-corbyn-wins-next-election-a3919406.html

It's for the best. Let the Jews go home.

Attached: quote-for-so-long-as-the-jew-has-even-one-ally-he-will-be-convinced-in-his-smallness-of-mind-meir-ka (850x400, 83K)

labour is the biggest party of anti-semites in europe since the nazi party so im not surprised theyre leaving

I will unironically be voting for Corbyn if the chance comes. I unironically believe the Royal Armed forces will chimp out and take over parliament. I just hope Corbyn scraps all student debt before Day X comes along.

The man is unironically based. I see nothing wrong with this.

WHO DAT???

Unironically much better than May

Then why most British jews vote left?

unironically BASED

Attached: corbyn dabbing.jpg (1200x1200, 279K)

Good man. Please get all your fellow lads to vote Corbyn thx

is it true he's a stalinist?

Sure he is my muslim friend. I'd snap out of la la land and smell the UKIP coffee. Read some poll results that already show UKIP and Brexit party alone getting 30+% of the votes and turning the 2 main parties into sideshows, and we're just getting warmed up.

A vote for labour is a vote for isis and a wastes vote at that.

>Unironically
The absolute state

despises Israel and won't hand Assange over to the Kike Administration.
based as fuck

>Then why most British jews vote left?
They don't.

Attached: 2017-general-election.png (1007x585, 27K)

t. BNF closeted cuck

Attached: Average Brexitfag.jpg (576x324, 29K)

t. seething tory

Attached: 22gaou.jpg (1200x794, 100K)

theyre commies

Go suck the shit out of this after it has been dislodged by commie corbs anal fisting

Attached: abbott.jpg (1500x1676, 321K)

For the many, not the Jew!

Hahaha absolutely SEETHING. Are you even old enough to cast a vote?

lolno

Attached: corb.jpg (1144x2073, 517K)

Are you kidding me? Everything posted in that image is 100% based and true.

>implying it's not the naive and brainwashed youth still in or just out of public education that are (for that reason) most in favour of lefty insanity

It's why they shill for lowering the voting age.

based Corbyn, the leader of the left in the west. not like that cuck Sanders who has to pretend he doesn't support venezuela and cuba.

Lel

His party won't let him tinker with domestic policy that much anyway so

>Brexitfags out in full force doing full damage control

You guys are getting cucked and won't ever leave.

Corbyn is anti EU, faggot.

I'm aware, I just find it funny seeing all the miserable Anglos longing for a return of the Empire. You'll be KEBABED and the UK will be brown!

Your leader has a smaller dick and wider hole than ours.

Weedman is pretty cool. Your leader drinks the blood of children.

>These tired old talking points
No says that Japan just join with China in order to survive economically in the 21st century, because that's ridiculous. It is just as ridiculous with the UK and EU.

But don't worry Canada, we won't hold it against you just because of this one delusional faggot.

Rofl it would be funny to see all these liberals starving in the streets. Think I'll buy some seeds and make some food.

You're slowly becoming a colony for Turkey. Let that sink in.

>Weedman is pretty cool
lol no, weedman is corrupt as fuck

No that's the EU.

He'll start the ovens for the kike's again
Heil Hitler and Corbyn

The last time I visited the UK it was more multicultural than Canada. And I am not just talking about the big cities, I checked out some of the smaller towns too. Bought so delicious traditional British cuisine like Chicken Tikka, Shawarma, and Falafel.

All politicians are corrupt, yours isn't any better.

>labour is the biggest party of anti-semites in europe since the nazi party so im not surprised theyre leaving
Heil labour!
Death to Tony Bliar though

>All politicians are corrupt, yours isn't any better.
what is this leaf cuckoldry? its literally been on the news. and you dont care because bibi must be doing something shady as well? fucking hell

Kek

Give me a break you retard. I would rather have fairly incompetent, moderate leaders doing their and maintain the status quo, than some extremist retards like in Brazil or those subhuman apes in Saudi Arabia.

weedman is a fucking radical he wants to hire people based on sex and skin colour. how is that moderate?

And Bernie's the next USA president

Attached: 160608135318-01-bernie-sanders-0608-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 118K)

>Canada: "mot a visible minority (white)" - 77.7%
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#Ethnicity
>UK: White - 87.17%
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom#Ethnicity

It fills be with no joy, but get rekt.

Sorry not even:
Not a visible minority, white - 72.9%

This. It will be the last nail in the coffin for democracy in the UK and day X will come. No fucking way will they let him do anything and about 60% of the population will feel democracy is dead.

Because historically those people have been underrepresented in politics my main Bibi. He's just trying to even things up a bit and make all the feel good hippie dippy Canadians happy. It's mainly the retarded baby boomer conservatives who cry about his policies.

I don't care dude, Canada is for everyone, Canada is not Europe. UK on the other hand will be majority black by 2100

>Because historically those people have been underrepresented in politics
okay but we dont live in history we live in today. just because some crusty old man 100 years ago had the same skin colour as you doesnt mean its okay to exclude you on that basis alone. thats fucking insane

If you don't care about the state of your own country, then why should anyone give a fuck about your opinion about the state of anyone else's?

Wrong mate. THIS is our next PM. Screencap me bitches.

Attached: 14E109C7-72D7-402E-ACB5-3B0E989C4C06.jpg (768x432, 33K)

And they continued to be underrepresented in politics. It's not such an old phenomenon Bibi

I do care about the state of my own country. I'm just not a racist ass clown like you.

Attached: Cucked.png (990x592, 747K)

>democracy is dead.
I really hope people realise this, we just get used to having no democratic control over anything our government does. Everyone says that immigration from Europe will just be replaced with immigration from Africa or India without realising that in a functioning democracy the voters have control over the immigration policy

Were the Indians racist for wanting us out of India?

what the fuck does "underrepresentation" matter? skin colour is irrelevant. sex is irrelevant. only thing that matters is ideas. and if white men have the best ideas then too bad, you dont get to change that you fucking commie

Only Muslim & commie scum will vote for corbyn, Boris Johnson will be our next PM!

Attached: Next PM.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

Every UKIP nigga I know supports Corbyn now to spite Theresa May

he's likely to win the next election.

i cant wait to see the campaign ads about undoing the fap license. theresa may, an old barren woman opposed to pud pulling

No that was justified

White men don't have the best ideas, you fucking parasite or have you forgotten about Adolf Hitler haha? Stupid fucking Bibi voting subhuman. Day of the rope Schlomo. Day of fucking rope.

So are we, for much of the same reasons. This is Britain, our home.

The only decent thing is his foreign policy
Everything else will be more stuff being made illegal, more useless counterproductive government programs and schemes, more of your own money/property being taken off you

Well, I'd choose over the Blairites any day.

Lmao @ that article

Attached: 692f02c3-a282-4abb-9475-6519e202e020.png (682x960, 486K)

>teeeehheeeeee we raped and colonized the Earth and all the Native people!
>Some brown people come to the UK
>REEEE THIS IS INGERLANNDDDD SCARRR SAM FACKIN GOAL FUCK OFF MUZZIE WE WAS KANGS BEFORE

I can't wait for the day that the interracial birth rate of the UK become larger than the Anglo subhuman birthrate. The only people who deserve to survive are the Scots. The English must be unequivocally eradicated through mass promotion of interracial breeding with potent Somalian bulls.

Being white & wanting a anti-white person to rule over you.... yikes!

Attached: anti-white.jpg (480x611, 52K)

>White people are the only ones to engage in war and conflict
Very eurocentric view of history you have there, racist. Also, sins of the father. I've never been to India. I was not even alive during the empire. Yet I must suffer and have my birthright denied because of it. My ancestor's bones make the chalk I stand on.

Get to fuck.

I am not racist I just love seeing imperialists get a taste of their own medicine

You're just a petty racist trying to justify his own bullshit.

Britain is for the British. India is for the Indians, China for the Chinese, and so on and so forth. Have a good long hard look at yourself.

Correct. He was also be Britain's last prime minister