Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rlVRpF3v0Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=EXkpm-MMFiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TVAFsNE0jUw
communityrising.kasasa.com/gen-x-gen-y-gen-z/
youtu.be/93EQ6Mo02r4?t=69
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zoomer here :)

Attached: 916511F9-5D2D-4DB7-B3B2-393252852981.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

This video pisses me off so much. Guy just look at inflation or how productivity and wages are no longer tied together, but instead he blames the people who endure these conditions.

>hand out generation
Is he calling us that because we hand out money for his pension?

At least he's not pozzed
youtube.com/watch?v=rlVRpF3v0Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=EXkpm-MMFiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TVAFsNE0jUw

isnt Jow Forums 18+?

Broken clock

He's pozZed trust me

This guy looks like the gay military boomer from American Beauty.

Before you get mad, ask yourself:

Are you a NEET?
Do you play video games?

Do you watch anime?

Do you make it an effort to anonymously piss off strangers online?

Do you browse an obscure imageboard and shitpost about non-issues all day?

Do you compulsively blame others for your woes and problems?

All whilst you can be doing something more productive with your life instead, such as seeking gainful employment?

If yes, then maybe.. MAYBE he has a point.

Attached: 9084F465-2AF5-494E-9645-CA21B3B9AC62.jpg (645x773, 64K)

I am 18
Zoomer is anyone born after 1999

>”Did I complain when my parents generation fought WW2 to free a bunch a people and go into frickin’ debt”
This is why we hate you boomer. Because you’re fucking retarded philosemitic faggots. KYS.

Attached: 1FFD1902-B844-4CD7-83E0-B9088CD9B42C.png (600x761, 390K)

He's specifically talking to the idiot liberals in the millennial generation.
He even calls out the millennials who are for open borders at the end.

What if I'm born in 99?

shame if these videos went out to the public space

/ourboomer/

Get rekt lazy ass frickin millenials

But that's three times right there where he's right

The you are a millennial

Then you are a Ni99er

time to an hero

Listen up boomers: No we don't want to inherit your trash knickknacks and Chinese made junk. It's all going right into the trash.

He's not a boomer. And he's right.

Extra broken clock then.

based boomer.

Attached: 1554678132572.jpg (569x760, 46K)

If you can't find anyone to do it then do it yourself you lazy boomer piece of shit.
Let me guess, you're "above" that kind of work.

Jow Forums: Fuck niggers and fuck Jews I wish they would all fucking die. And FUCK baby boomers
Boomer: Jews are ruining this country
Jow Forums: wtf remember the 6 million haven't the God's chosen people been through enough already?

londonderry

Zoomer starts at 95

Nah, too old

Attached: 4B36447D-6587-4BC6-834B-24564E94F687.png (892x1187, 1.92M)

Who cares.

why does he pay his employees per hour? he should be paying per car completed

zoomers eternally BTFO

underrated

communityrising.kasasa.com/gen-x-gen-y-gen-z/
I will not allow you to lump me in with the disgusting, subhuman M*llennials

I thought it was 95

t. very first zoomer

>In the year 2000, there was no trillion dollar debt
Correct. In the year 2000, there was a $5.5 trillion debt, you pathetic boomer. Fucking have a heart attack and rid this world of another double-digit douchebag, asswipe.

his generation gets the most handouts, in my country it's 23% of the tax money i pay that goes directly to these disgusting boomers and that's not even counting the medical shit we pay for them through our taxes.

>We didn't go into debt for college. We paid for college.
And it cost a fraction of what it costs today, you miserable old piece of shit.

>You millennials and you gen-Xers
Fuck, I seriously hope this guy dies painfully today. According to him, boomers dindu nuffin, and everything, including the Federal Reserve, is somehow everyone's fault but theirs.

what's wrong with saying "fricking"?

>They talk about they're entitled to health care.
>It's my Medicare, not yours.
I hope his children laugh when he calls them asking to visit.

>You're going to be working for illegal aliens.
Who voted for Johnson and Carter and Reagan and Bush who let in all those illegals, fuckhead?

Again: none of this explains inflation, stagnating pays and an exceedingly sparce job market.

You avoid all the points we are making, create a strawman argument and then pat yourself on the back for one-upping the man who is down and struggling to make it onto the first ledge of life.

Furthermore, you are pretending to yourself that all someone has to do is 'get a job' when most entry level jobs are modern day slavery and don't pay SHIT compared to inflated costs of living. Good jobs require beforehand that you are rich and can afford to get 1-2 degrees while trying to balance influxed living costs and then somehow find work in said field for 5 years before you get your foot in the door of some shit company that demands 5 years experience before.

We can't wait for your kind to die.

>Are you a NEET?
No
>Do you play video games?
Very rarely.
>Do you watch anime?
No
>Do you make it an effort to anonymously piss off strangers online?
On the reg, but only people who ask for it
>Do you browse an obscure imageboard
No, but I do browse a website that has tens of millions of unique visitors per month and is often mentioned and regularly alluded to by corporate media and national parliaments
>and shitpost about non-issues all day?
No I shitpost about serious issues that threaten my country
>Do you compulsively blame others for your woes and problems?
No.
>All whilst you can be doing something more productive with your life instead, such as seeking gainful employment?
This is a stupid question because it pre-supposes a particular answer to a previous question.
>If yes
No
>then maybe..
maybe you're a newfag brainlet who should go back to R*ddit?

It would be a shame if the media got ahold of wzrubicon 's anti semitic, islamophobic, racist, homophobic, hate filled videos and destroyed his auto body business, Yampa Auto Body.

1982-1999 birth year is Millennials, fuckbag. Deal with it. I'm at the fucking razor edge in 82 so I have to be one, therefore you can shut the fuck up and accept what you are.

well the federal reserve couldnt have been their fault, that shit went down on or before 1913, way before their time.

Could even point out the fact that the Union won the civil war as the end of America. It wouldnt have been nearly as easy to install a central bank in a non-federal/central nation.

States would have been more like nations had the south won.

Many people in ireland.

>well the federal reserve couldnt have been their fault, that shit went down on or before 1913, way before their time.
Of course, but he presents the fact as if millennials somehow had something to do with QE and interest rates. He's a fucking dullard boomer who refuses to take any responsibility for the fact that he lived in a far more lucrative, prosperous time, and this is the core of what is hated about boomers. They talk about entitlement while refusing to recognize their own good fortune of having been born right after the US bombed the shit out of the rest of the world and therefore reaped the benefits of living in the top country for a few decades. We are no longer the top country. This is why Trump uses the slogan "Make America Great AGAIN", implying it is no longer great. The fucking dolt even admits he supports Trump while being entirely ignorant of what Trump's core slogan means. It's fucking revolting.

Nah nigger, millenials are like 30 now. Fuck outta here.

We've a lot bigger problems than a name.

Kill yourself boomer before I get the chance to kill you.

well put.

Same here, user. The younger half of our generation is utter shit. I'm also an 82 kid. I've worked since I've was 15. I own a modest home, have no debt except my mortgage, and I'll retire at 51 with a pension and investments. It's not that hard.

I'm so glad I dropped out of the university and just started working. Stop being a nigger, millennials. You don't deserve a living wage until you have marketable skills.

Oh man I hope no one does that
To see that boomer's business go under when he can barely afford to pay his employees

This fuck needs to feel some hardship. Need to fuck his business up someway. Do your duty Jow Forums.

this

boomers dont get. making money is impossible if u make just enough to survive. its not easy at all anymore. u get lucky but

Do it yourself
Share what you know about his business on r*ddit since you obviously come from there

lol

(YOU)

Attached: 1554854249316.png (1019x806, 1.43M)

Day of the pillaged boomer is coming.

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-qe2

Attached: file 18.jpg (3200x2400, 1.71M)

Jow Forums is not your private army

>2008

i was 16 sir.

Wages have stagnated since the 70’s yet, cost of living has skyrocketed. Old dirty bastard says millennials and Gen Xers were responsible for 2008 because we were “flipping houses”. Lmao. No it was because boomer fucks and (((lenders))) were fucking issuing subprime mortgage loans like it was going out of goddamn style, people were defaulting because a months worth of wages goes right back into the pockets of the goddamn issuers. Goddamn audacity of these fucks. Them dying off will unironically fix the situation by flooding the market with homes, lowering the prices, and changing the paradigm.

Shut the fuck up boomer.

Attached: 1512838877814.jpg (317x629, 37K)

yikes

Attached: boomers.jpg (1039x1027, 146K)

He's just telling it like it is. If you can't deal with it that's on you

Mass report his business for racism

don't bother trying to argue, they know what they
have fucking done to the money system that robbed
the proceeding generations of any prosperity. all
those fucking loans they took out and paid off told
the bankers, hey, it's ok, raise your rates, the goy
are hard workers and their offspring won't mind
working five times as hard to get a tenth of anything.

Photo of (YOU).
I'm not overly concerned about your threat.

Attached: 1553512762783.jpg (1484x1933, 143K)

He is pretty based. I wonder what would happen if there was a campaign to radicalize Baby Boomers. What would we call them?

youre both faggots

No, fuck him. He wants to put his arrogant ignorance out there in the public sphere, let's give him the reaction he's got coming to him. It'd be an education.

Bet the shills did the most stupid comments ever

loony boomies and dried up wombies

He posted it on Jewtube, what do you consider "public space"?

Typical leftist fag tactics. Zero balls to just come out and debate him or just call him a cunt to his face.

You will be when I will stab you for what you got in your fridge. Boomers will be the first target because they are old, and weak and retarded. That or you will be abused daily by saquila the nurse because fuck whitey.

>I will stab you
and by stab you I mean skin you alive

I run the trackers & similar for some companies. People are scum.

I actually agree with a lot of what he's saying. Their generations work ethic is waaay better than todays work ethic. I'm borderline at the age of 35 ('83) so I'm a very early millennial, but my parents taught me to have a strong work ethic, I was given almost nothing as a kid and had to work for pretty much everything I own. I've been employed or in full time education continually since the age 13.

He's right to moan about the modern generation because as someone who is kind of in between and in a management position where I can hire and manage staff, I see this all the time. Their generation was there on time, put in the hours, didn't complain, came in whether it be sleet or snow, and only failed to work due to illness that put them in the hospital.

Gavin Mcinnes had a good rant about this youtu.be/93EQ6Mo02r4?t=69 and I agree with that whole heartedly. My work ethic is that the business needs something to happen to operate and so my job is to find a way to best solve that problem. A lot of millennial's just don't give a shit, they have a chip on their shoulder about their job and their boss because they feel entitled to better and if something isn't working it's up to management to hold their hand to solve it because they see work as a list of instructions to follow rather than a goal to be achieved, so in order to stop businesses falling apart they need to be constantly babysat.

It's fucking frustrating. And you know what the people who actually have some initiative and genuinely care about doing the best job possible and premptively fix problems rather than just shrugging and ignore it. They get promoted up the corporate ladder super fast, because they're so rare. Businesses are fighting tooth and nail to keep those people because you can't find them.

you what PAL

You're not even a paid shill are you? SAD. Why are you not in school today kid?

>And you know what the people who actually have some initiative and genuinely care about doing the best job possible and premptively fix problems rather than just shrugging and ignore it. They get promoted up the corporate ladder super fast, because they're so rare.
>believing this in 2019
You must be new here.

Seems pretty based desu. Fuck you entitled cunts.

>projection, the post

Fuck I hate boomers.
Ruin the world, claim its the new generations fault.

Boomers get the rope too.

nope
Not in 2 years
no
nope
nope
nope
nope

get fucked

you thought i was secretly co-shilling with you or something?

This is what happens when retarded blue collar American boomers try to become intellectual.

he's right, and i'm going to like his video

>Need to fuck his business up someway.

Well some of his videos could be considered racist. Does anyone even know the name of this old faggots shop?

Unpaid internships, executives salaries and bonus being ridiculous high while worker salaries stagnate, and requiring 2+ years experience is a big reason the younger gen doesn’t give a fuck about their job or company, because the employer doesn’t care about the employee.

Tampa Auto Body I think

Yeah but I have nothing in common with someone born in the 90s. I’m more Gen Z than gen You

friendly reminder that none shall escape on the day of the pillow, even the "redpilled" boomers

Attached: der sturmer.png (641x3553, 984K)

>Tampa Auto Body

>in Colorado

Why you gotta be such a faggot , dawg?