Holy shit. Mueller was /ourguy/ all along

Attached: 20190417_074229.png (720x465, 102K)

>inb4 he does nothing but tweet

Attached: 1525995434725.jpg (229x220, 7K)

>I don't understand how the government works

Hi tranny, go dilate now

Why not take a break user, you seem really frustrated.

unironically this

>people
Drumfy forgot to go to school its pepole not pepooele!

So he's calling Hillary crooked again? I thought he said the Clintons were good people? Can't this guy make up his mind?

Attached: 1526249701427.png (950x801, 706K)

Trump can literally indefinitely detain anyone he wants. He can have Americans killed on foreign soil. He can cancel the bank accounts of any person or organisation he dislikes. He can fucking rewrite legislation if he claims it's in the spirit of the law.
Trump is a pussy.

I mean, I"m still probably going to vote for Trump in 2020, but his post wasn't entirely off-base.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 23K)

Good for him, you only live once and nobodies getting younger. Take a bottle and run to the hills.

No.

Why would you write in a candidate who doesn't even want to be president? He's literally not even going to run for reelection.

Hey fair enough, I respect you as a person user. It's your choice. Twas' only a suggestion. I tend to get really pissy and mad at the world if I come here for a few days straight. The mental fatigue of it all can really fuck with the mind sometimes.

Maybe we can release doj and Fbi malfeance after the stupid 40 Fbi Democrats found zero collusion and knew for a year while playing identity politics with Americans to catch trump in obstruction of justice trap because white people are not allowed to play identity politics. Everything you see now is clownworld because the Fbi decided to divide America by race.

Attached: 1555345372680.png (1280x719, 269K)

>Poz kiwi thinks he knows how burger government works.

Total witchhunt
Presidential harassment and you know it cuck

Attached: wojak_02.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x675, 64K)

Nice full house, my dude.

Attached: 1555255950384.gif (1000x700, 278K)

Ay yo did the full report actually drop?

Neither party will say anything about the very obvious and high-profile Israel collusion because Israel owns both sides.

Fuck this zionist cheeto.

Tomorrow. Trump has obviously read it now.

>politicians care about themselves instead of doing things to risk losing their seat/life
A matter of self-preservation, above all else.

>implying that’s not how the government works

I got to meet him once because of a family member who worked with him for a bit. Nicest guy ever, but super reserved.

>FBI director for Bush
>FBI director for Obama
our guy

Attached: 11.jpg (1080x1440, 316K)

Too bad the president has been nothing but a fraud. I'd care if he didn't put Israel first and allow our country to be flooded with shit skins

Why are they not going after Comey for this shit???

>crooked Hillary
Maybe instead of locking up gun owners Trump should do something about it.

Attached: whocares.gif (480x270, 1.1M)

Complicated business

Attached: 1552592552249.png (500x650, 236K)

>Trump has powers afford to every other president

Yeah tough luck tranny nigger Jew try not to kys in 2020

Time to rewatch Frasier again

Presidential harrassment? This is coming from Trump? It's karma for the way he acts, he deserves most of it

The one thing that has always been a question for me is the meeting the day before Mueller was selected to head this investigation into Trump at the whitehouse, never been discussed on why or what happened

fpbp

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-jem

Attached: file 23.jpg (997x1455, 153K)

Barry...Is that you?

HOT DOGGITY NIGGER

Attached: 1554827524908.jpg (300x452, 168K)

no fucking shit retard.
gullini, mueller, rosenstein, barr, and trump (as an fbi informant) literally took down the mob in the 90s. all together. what the fuck are the chances all 5 are directly involved in another organized crime type mega case? so so small. not a coincidence.

the reason dems and msm see trump crimes and shady connections everywhere is because he did do these things, but was never charged or prosectued because he was doing them for and under the supervision of the fbi/government.
idk how Jow Forums didnt know this. ive known since july 2017. was confirmed when amnafort was indicted for work with the podesta group. was further confirmed when flynn never backed down and was left in limbo constantly. clearly mueller was trumps guy all along. interviewed for an fbi dir position he couldnt even have one day before being named SC. lmao fucking retards are blind af

Mueller is not /ourguy/. Nobody is /ourguy/. The corruption is widespread. It's Trump and a few Congressmen like Meadows, Jordan and Nunes, against EVERYONE else. The media, the DOJ, the FBI, The State Dept, CIA, everyone. It's literally that bad.

>Nobody is /ourguy/
*opens your path (to salvation)*

Attached: D46B4737-5D55-419F-99CC-3DEB60008C43.jpg (740x504, 105K)

Is this why I keep seeing libs on fb bashing Mueller today?

>checked

Attached: 1555456421629.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Checked. Based Jesus.

I'm honestly surprised Nunes is still alive

>The Holocaust was definitely and is still considered to be a witch hunt. During this time, Jews were being discriminated against by Nazis (Germans who took control of the government and believed they were "racially superior" to Jews).

Attached: 47574577.jpg (715x234, 24K)

He's trying to restore the rule of law, not destroy what's left of it. That might be a fool's errand, but it's what most of his voters wanted. If it fails, it just means we have to wait a bit longer for the inevitable civil war.

Donald trump is a Parker ala warhammer 40k, and is using a army of shadow people from the warp or its equivalent to take down the deep state. This will clear the way for violent jay and Vice President shaggy two dopes bid for presidency in 2028 after afte pence becomes in ineligible for candicy after pile driving a protester who gets in his face

Mueller is and always has been a (((republican))) shill. Hardly /ourguy/

He was smart. Got out in the public early in 2017. Would be too suspicious if something happened to him. He saw what was done and how it was being covered up at every level of government from the investigators to the judges.

Attached: nod.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Damn he just called the FBI dirty. Absolute mad man

This is now a "COOL, KELSEY GRAMMAR IS IN "TRANSFORMERS 4" THREAD" post pics and thoughts :)

Attached: received_847202182036495.jpg (192x300, 17K)

>Trump ranting about democrats on twitter is proof that Mueller is secretly a white nationalist
And you wonder why everyone calls you 'schiz user'?

Attached: 1472441746361.png (420x420, 267K)

Link me to the news article he's referencing. Oh that's right, you can't, because he's referencing the Mueller report, dipshit.

take your meds schizo

Ok cool so what is he going to do about it?

Dilate that open gash, tranny.

release the MJB document

>>I don't understand how the government works

>say this every time trump completely reverses his campaign stance that got him elected

release the MJB document to prove who really got him elected

it’s totally legal and legit

it’s just it proves jared is a nobody like miller the plagiarist

so ya that’s where it’s at

jared has a tiny jew dick ego

I have a feeling we will be getting snippets of the report via his twitter all day today.

Attached: 1523318213863.jpg (470x470, 47K)

Dan Bongino has a theory that Rosenstein set that meeting up so Mueller could size Trump up before launching the investigation. Mueller's a piece of shit.

user, so long as Trump is in office, America is in good hands. I know that may sound retarded, but I'm serious. He won't let anything happen to us so long as we are loyal- and that's really not hard to do.

>210264945
Takes a real (((special))) person to do what you guys do.

I hope you are right but I won’t hold my breath on him doing anything but tweeting.

The onus is on you, faggot.

Attached: 1507525871501.jpg (978x1114, 349K)

...yikes

Attached: 2016-10-30t230209z_256443668_s1beukambhaa_rtrmadp_3_usa-election-trump_9fd42ab83209fe1755f0caf3812a3 (2000x1454, 465K)

The things he’s doing are moving through the legal system. Hillary’s case was re-opened a long time ago.

What he’s doing on Twitter is informing the public directly so the news media can’t distort his information. I realize this pisses off faggots like you because you should learn to code but his supporters enjoy being kept informed directly.

Go fuck yourself, Trump will easily win 2020 and you’ll flip your shit, your strategy isn’t working and never actually worked at all.

based and checked

Turn off your memeflag, poo.

Trump is running Mueller and Rosenstein like the rat fucks they are.
They have so much shit on them that they're playing ball to stay out off all this shit that's about to come down

amen

>He won't let anything happen to us
Except the censoring by Big Tech, the deplatforming on social media, the physical assaults, the banks closing accounts of Trump supporters. I'm not saying Trump is bad or is letting bad shit happen, but the reality is he's the ONLY one fighting for our interests.

Trump tweets because he knows half the public are literal retards. He has to speak their language

No he’s gonna lock them up and drain the swamp.

>digits
>Kek is apparently a juggalo

WOOP WOOP MOTHERFUCKERS

Attached: LessLethalUrbanCowboy.jpg (480x440, 36K)

Which dirty cops are he referring to?

Remember this is the person telling you to dialate.

Attached: 1551931370703.png (958x658, 920K)

I hope so, but as it stands only Trump supporters are going to jail and being investigated.

And Trump's not going to do shit. Julian Assange will go to jail, "Dirty Cops, Crooked Hillary and the DNC" won't.

>Crooked Hillary and the DNC" won't.
Perhaps after 2020. Surely they'll be in the slammer before 2024.

>surely Trump will deliver this time says increasingly blackpilled man for the 6 gorillionth time this year
Trump won't do shit and unless he throws out Jared and Ivanka I expect nothing from him.

noseinstien belongs in jail for threatening to subpoena congresses private emails if they investigate him, never mind he signed off on false warrants and oversaw a bullshit investigation despite an obvious conflict of intrest.

>You absolute brainlet! They are already in gitmo!

Attached: 1538633544023.png (880x736, 276K)

Kek MIGA

The FBI puts brain implants equivalent to pin cushions in babies and small children to study their parents' crimes.

Their egos have always come first. Justice is an afterthought.

Hero syndrome. Arsonist firefighters.