Do you believe Afterlife?

Heaven, Hell, Reincarnation, Multi-universe etc... whatever...
Or you think there is nothing after death and all religion on Earth are fraud?

Attached: Near-Death-Experiences-By-Sheri-Bessi.jpg (1200x628, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9DoN8oF-E_c&t=636s
youtu.be/tqJYDfrOKXs
youtube.com/watch?v=n7RHv_MIIT0
youtube.com/watch?v=UA8_fqUZLEU
youtube.com/channel/UC3NLkn1vW9IMbg9Gl6mHnZA/videos
astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh fuckwit dogma dogshit.
Doesn't matter if I believe it or not, Op. What matters is what is it's effect on Western Civilization.

Yep. It's a fact.

Attached: lower zones.jpg (638x948, 178K)

The more I age and experience in life, the less likely it seems to me that material is all that makes up our reality. If you pay attention to an experience we all share -- dreams -- then you can quickly understand that sensory data can be experienced without the instruments used in waking life. Taking into account remote viewing, astral projection, the seeming inter-dimensional travel possible with substances like DMT, or carefully practiced meditation, the idea that our soul is created temporarily by the body seems more and more preposterous. We have a body, but we are not it, we are a soul. That's all I think I know.

Attached: undastand.jpg (298x299, 22K)

That's not the most pertinent question. The real question is whether the reductionist materialists are right.

They are not, and people who believe their free will and consciousness are illusions because someone else told them so are the epitome of NPCs.

ohhh noooo she's dead.
Everybody get out and leave me alone with her for about 15 minutes.

Let's just hope you also have a scat fetish.

It's even more obvious from a mathematical standpoint. When you take the materialist stance, you're betting against every human experience ever recorded that states or implies otherwise. Either
>EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG and you're right
>or 0.0000001% or more of them are right and YOU'RE WRONG
It's not a great betting strategy.

I don't dream.

No religion and the soul is definitely real.

Top TEN reincarnations that were well documented with 2 even being well recorded less than 20 years ago in first world countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=9DoN8oF-E_c&t=636s
Then there's Ahnenerbe who's research and scientific exploits into religion in Nazi Germany's research was so valuable it's kept in a Kremlin Library with only several copies in existence of a comprehensive review the science knowledge and studies performed at Ahnenerbe.

Amen to that. There are only so many (((coincidences))) a reasonable man can accept.

No, our conscience is what's important, once that's gone, we are gone. Heaven and afterlife is just a result of men's fear of death, of being trapped in a void forever but with no conscience of it.

Nice preprogrammed phrase you got there
>Heaven and afterlife is just a result of men's fear of death, of being trapped in a void forever but with no conscience of it.

I believe that everyone who ever lived, or is a live died/dies of old age.
That doesn't mean people can't die in your perspective it just means that you or anybody else doesn't live in the same dimension as the person who died anymore.
There is infinity dimensions where you die and where you live but some force makes sure that your consciousness gets shifted to the dimension where you don't die.
Deja vu is bit of memories from the old dimension that wasn't synchronized properly with the new dimension.
Dreams are dimensions that didn't cross path because the physical constants aren't the same and therefor not compatible with the world you live in.
When you die you get to choose a dimension of your choice but you can only pick one from your dreams.
In an instant you will know every dream you ever had.
It means that in your last life you saw something interesting in posting shitposting on the internet.

Attached: 4 - kh4Yljc.png (112x112, 13K)

But it's true, well at least for me, if there really is a place like heaven or something like afterlife after this clown life, i'm glad then. But as it currently stands, i think death is just the end of the road.

youtu.be/tqJYDfrOKXs

yes and white people have no souls

>Or you think there is nothing after death
No, it's pretty likely there's something afterwards. It's also quite likely if there is you wont remember shit.
What I do know is that I wasn't alive before, I was, then I wont be at some point. There's no good reason to think that it can only happen once.
>and all religion on Earth are fraud?
yes, probably

death is only the beggining
the masters of this reality will try to make you reincarnate again
if you wish not to suffer in this clown world you then may join the astral rebellion with black mages to fight the system

Dude. This IS the after life. You had to die to get here. Remember that time when you walked away saying, “That was a close one!”? It wasn’t all that close.

>No, it's pretty likely there's something afterwards. It's also quite likely if there is you wont remember shit.

I've read the "Tibetan book of the Living and the Deads". According to it, unless you are capable of observing the instant when you fall asleep, you won't notice the exact moment of your death.

I almost died and had a NDE. Life goes on... Im not worried but look forward to the next step.

Attached: 1551052118809.jpg (750x1039, 993K)

Well I don't really base my speculation off of them.

Every single one of us was already dead. I think that everyone knows the answer but its so grim noone is willing to accept it

Story?

>Do you believe Afterlife?
I believe the deepstate may steal my organs and tissues after I die.

It changes the whole perspective of your life if you realize that you will die and be born again. What is the point of accumulating Shekels your whole life if after a few decades you have to start from zero again.

I hope there's nothing, simply because afterlife isn't even close but I already had enough.

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 1:18

I don't believe so. Your consciousness will be gone. It will be like the deepest state of sleep, just nothingness and eternal peace. Looking forward tto it desu

There is no afterlife, you don't die.

Reality is a process that requires our consciousness. You would not exist without a consciousness. You can't observe nothingness. Therefore you can't die.

If there is consciousness there won't be nothing eternal.

reincarnation, possibly. heaven/hell not so much. think you might come back during specific periods during the cycles. think your here now because your line needs you here during this period to deal with current conditions, because you’ve already done this so well in the past

The concept of quantum immortality is interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=n7RHv_MIIT0

Heaven. Hell, Reincarnation are all forms of cope for delusional people. When you die it's over, your body will rot and the only thing that will survive of you will be the memories that the people around you will have. Nothing more. You're not special, snowflake.

I dont know much, but the Universe doesn't waste energy

The problem is with consciousness. It is documented that the brain is linked with states of consciousness (confer to zen or philosophy and medical journals), so when the brain is dead how can consciousness exist? Importantly, without a material or other embodiment

Attached: FB520069-93FA-4FDC-A88A-55FE807283BF.png (425x425, 252K)

I've recently had a kind of spiritual 'awakening' of sorts. I've always been agnostic but now I'd say I'm 100% certain that there is more to existence then the material. It seems so obvious to me now, I can't believe there are people that make it to old age as an atheist.

*tip

That's where the NDE come in. There are cases of people being brain dead, but still having an out of body experience and being able to describe exactly what happen during the time they were "dead".

couldn’t disagree with this more. you claim others are coping, but you’re practicing gross misanthropic nihilism, which is nothing more than a cope. you make your own reality.

Just like everything else in the material world, consciousness has to obey the laws of nature. Just because the brain has systems to hold consciousness, doesn't mean it created consciousness.

Our brain is just an antenna, bro.

>We have a body, but we are not it, we are a soul. That's all I think I know.

This well said.

And about astral projections and OBE you don't leave your body apparently but shift consciousness foci, to a different higher level of consciousness, that makes more sense than a soul leaving the physical body desu

youtube.com/watch?v=UA8_fqUZLEU

Are you sure if you were to die today that you would go to heaven?

yes
check out this channel
youtube.com/channel/UC3NLkn1vW9IMbg9Gl6mHnZA/videos

>A patient determined to be brain dead is legally and clinically dead

I doubt articles that write about NDE, whilst also claiming ‘brain dead’, has any reasonable answer to this question

Also, NDE articles that claim ‘brain dead’ obviously use the term very loosely in its definitional sense

I've learned to accept that whatever happens after death is a total dice roll.

I'd kill myself but for all I know whatever's next might be worse so fuck it

I have no idea but think about death often. It's all very grim.

This is it sugartits. I am God.

> the antenna meme

This is a lazy answer repeated and used by people that get hurt when they think

Yes user I met someone who went to heaven then came back they told me things only I would know

Are you saying that when you damage a reciever the transmitter is also damaged in the same way?

Who knows, I haven't done an exhaustible research on the subject, but if proven true, it would be an almost irrefutable proof of consciousness outside of the body.

>I'd kill myself but for all I know whatever's next might be worse so fuck it

Statistically speaking, you have a higher chance of being reborn in Africa or India than in a Western country.

When it comes to spirituality this picture is a good example. The atheists think they have it all figured out, they won't fall for the stories like everyone else. If they keep searching eventually they will find their spirituality.

We need legs to walk, and eyes to see. Our consciousness needs a brain, what of it?

Attached: standing-on-books-perspective1.jpg (650x1637, 165K)

Obviously. A created dependent biological entity must have a previous creator, I.e. child from his parents. Who gave consciousness? This is where an argument for an independent creator appears as ‘God’. Of course, it depends on an a priori assumptions that we are creations that require a creator

no
Such a thought is foolish
You are merely brain cells interperting information to keep your body alive so it may make more bodies, let the best bodies win
>white people are the best bodies

When theres no more brain function you are dead. Dead. NDE arent death, its your brain making up shit
When your brain dies, you die.

Attached: 1544490696177.png (999x740, 474K)

>Heaven and afterlife is just a result of men's fear of death, of being trapped in a void forever but with no conscience of it.
God is scarier than death. Most religions don't offer forgiveness. Even most Christians worry that willful sin after conversion puts their salvation in jeopardy. It's one thing to be trapped in a void. It's another to be placed in the void by God and eternally reminded that it was his righteous decision, not chance.

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

The thing is, many people have experienced NDE's without any brain activity left. Some cases were monitored very closely by medical professionals, with everything being documented. Heck, the CIA concluded decades ago that consicousness itself is way more then just some brain-function.

Attached: CIA experiments (1).jpg (783x436, 37K)

im not sure, but there's certainly more to reality than we were led to believe

Attached: d3a8gtz.jpg (832x960, 223K)

Key to afterlife may lie with claims of astral projection and astral travel, this guy apparently investigated it secularly and documented his discoveries and experience astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

Although it could also just be lucid dreaming instead.

>consciousness and brain is equivalent to legs and walking

Attached: A22460F3-9413-45E8-8A77-F367EC1F555B.jpg (851x719, 42K)

Astral travel and lucid dreaming are different

Ive died on the operating table several times. There is nothing after this.

The way I've understood it is that there are two schools of thought

Materialist school-
>Astral projection is just lucid dreaming, as we know lucid dreaming scientifically exists and the methods of consciously entering a lucid dream (WILD) are very similar to the methods of consciously entering astral projection.

Astral school-
>Lucid dreaming is a form of astral projection but a more private "plane" only you have access to and regular astral projection is exiting out of a private astral plane and into the wider astral, where you are lucid but may not be in control of setting, characters, etc..

Occam's razor applied here would mean the first one is correct since the burden of proof is on anyone claiming lucid dreaming and astral projection are not the same thing, that they don't only take place in the mind and mind alone.

Attached: 1488554594704.png (375x403, 216K)

I believe that after death our consiousnes returns to the DMT hyperspace.

I agree the most his for entering either are similar. Out of curiosity, do you have experience of either and are the experiences equivalent?

When I experience out of body OBE it is a completely different experience from lucid dreaming. Although OBE is not AP I presume it is as if comparing OBE to LD and saying they are equivalent (which they are not). Sleep paralysis and it’s control seem to be a common ground for these experiences

I agree that the method for entering either*

t. Phone poster

Life goes on. Your indivuated peice of it does not.

i'm sure if i died today that i would be at rest until the second coming of jesus and that his judgement would be fair. whether or not i'd get into heaven desu i don't think i would but i'm not the judge.

I'm forced to be ambivalent about it because I can't see beyond the mortal coil, it's literally impossible for me to make a worthwhile judgment about things which are completely beyond my capacity to interact with. I would prefer my consciousness not be terminated if my body dies but that's just a wish.

So far no experience with AP/OBE and only a few DILD lucid dreams so I'm not speaking with experience on these matters but I did a lot of research and trying to get as close to the truth without actually doing the experiments myself for a while

You say you experienced OBE, meaning rather than finding yourself in a setting that didn't resemble reality you found yourself experiencing our real world just without your normal physical senses present right? Did you notice or recall something in the OBE that you then remembered and verified once you awoke, and did it match up to what you saw in the OBE?

Ive had obe from lucid dreaming. Seemed real while in it but just like a dream after

Reincarnation for me.
Everything on earth already moves in cycles, it's logical to assume our souls work the same.
Even the bible has parts that refer to reincarnation. Unless you interpret that "visiting the sins of the fathers upon the sons" part literally, which would be cruel.

I believe in souls but I'm not sure about God and reincarnation

Reminder that christcucks are subhumans devoid of any spirituality.

Attached: 1554655359806.jpg (984x2088, 532K)

On account of physical senses I could ‘see’ and ‘feel’ my surroundings but it was extraneous to do so. A type of strain that is as if learning how to walk. I’m do not remember if I could ‘smell’ and I have a small recollection of ‘hearing’. No ‘taste’.

Before OBE I was in my room with my door shut, but not fully. Enough so that I would need to open it physically to get out and look. When I was in OBE I managed to get up until the door and view what I would normally need to open the door to view. The door virtually was not an obstacle. I saw my room mate in his room and another getting out of the bathroom. Then OBE stopped. I confirmed later (maybe around 5-30 minutes after OBE, I didn’t note it down but was short enough for nothing much else to happen) that if they went to the bathroom. They said yes. And if I remember correctly the other room mate was still on the bed or was previously on the bed. Personally, it was enough evidence for me at that time to confirm what happened was strange and maybe if I could master it. Anytime I OBE it’s unintentionally and when I’m extremely tired or relaxed. I have hypothyroidism which likely makes it easier entering REM and sleep paralysis states to achieve this

Interesting experience. I want to give it a go myself too, I'm reading and researching more than actually doing and that won't get my anywhere in terms of personal understanding though.

One thing I wanna try when I can is to to try to AP/OBE from both the lucid dream state and the normal way from bed prior to dreaming and see if they change and whats different if anything, long ways to go yet

The dead are coming back to life
The fountain of life has been discovered

No, we didnt exist before. we wont exist after. We just fucking die.

FPBP

non-duality is correct. There is a soul but the soul is all there is. Everything experienced is a superimposition upon this soul/consciousness.

Empirically there is reincarnation, but truly there is no change at all.

Hail Oden.

Attached: bulaki.three-aspects-of-the-absolute.1973.jpg (1973x746, 355K)

If there is an afterlife containing the souls of all those who have lived, I suspect it's a very strange place. Assuming that the afterlife is experienced by the soul of a person at their time of death, this would mean that a large percentage of that population is going to be dead children and aborted viable fetuses. Do they just shamble around making baby noises and pooping? Something to think about.

I lean heavily towards yes. I consider myself a christian.

But theres always a nagging voice in the back of my mind saying "what if theres nothing?", and I just can't seem to ever shake it.

You may want to learn how to induce sleep paralysis and work from there to AP. You also may want to rid of all fear, this is not easy and takes a long time. An alternative way to rid of fear is to have stronger faith in an existing religion you have or some occult protection magic which is actually only a psychological tactic to not shit yourself if your subconscious creates a scary monster

>or some occult protection magic which is actually only a psychological tactic to not shit yourself if your subconscious creates a scary monster

This guy explains very well from his experience how all those monsters and demons are just illusions and will only be there if you expect them to be, however thats also exactly how things work in lucid dreams so the possibility its all just lucid dreaming remains strong

Attached: 1529899105736.png (800x2541, 593K)

I remember seeing an inforgraphic book similar this style, but I forgot. What is it called?

Dunno, I saved that pic from /x/ I think, also have this for LD

Attached: 1350982887120.png (2388x1656, 913K)

Care to explain?

All I know for sure is I didn't have a before-life, I don't expect there will be anything at the other end of it either. Does an ant go to heaven when it dies? Why would a human? Take away our advanced culture, we're just creatures of Earth like everything else, we all die the same.

If you're a christian you know why there's a nagging voice

That means you are too sure of yourself

>hur dur muh satan

No afterlife.
Only resurrection.

Your consciousness is entirely the product of the physical structure and function of your brain, which is just another organ that will decompose along with the rest of your body. There is nothing that remains to "go" somewhere after death, no essence of personhood that exceeds your physical body. It's ironic that Christians shit on atheists here as if it's B&RP to tell yourself comforting lies.

Attached: 1542220602838.gif (768x432, 2.22M)

Yes you do, you just don't remember them.

It is true that when you die there is nothing for you. This is not in contradiction to Christianity. Most Christians misunderstand. Hell is the second death. He's going to bring us back and judge us. Seems there will be some sort of crystallization of our beings into immortals if we pass and the second death if we fail.
Understandings change as we reveal more of the inner workings of God's creation. The things that we've been able to do make anything possible at this point.