France launches global contest to design new Notre-Dame spire

>sg.news.yahoo.com/investigators-probe-notre-dame-inferno-donations-pour-084844411.html

>France launches global contest to design new Notre-Dame spire
France will invite architects from around the world to submit designs for rebuilding the spire of Notre-Dame cathedral that was destroyed in a devasta...

>The goal is "to give Notre-Dame a new spire that is adapted to the techniques and the challenges of our era,

SO what will the design be?

Attached: t129uqqo_notre-dame_625x300_16_April_19.jpg (650x400, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxWlJ_muK0I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundeswehr_Military_History_Museum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Knowing Macron, he'll make it a god damned minaret

Just build it like it was for fucks sake

it should be rebuilt with a room for transsexual reading time. it's a bold new world, goy.

Attached: ej00.png (1478x1428, 1.2M)

fpbp

Attached: istanbul1.jpg (1217x694, 188K)

>selected design is from a transgender Muslim african

disgusting

They still have the original plans.
Any Frencies not demanding this be put back as it was, need washing with a big bar of soap.

Attached: Viollet-le-Ducs-Spire-879x1200.jpg (879x1200, 216K)

These, the fact they want a new design is laughable, we all know it's going to be some ugly ass modern design. I fucking hate how progressives want to improve the past but just manage to make shit uglier.

>Large black glass monstrosity nestling into a white groove in the new roof.

You know, that wasnt the first spire built on top of the cathedral, even though a lot of people think it was just a late addition. The existence of the original spire is attested by multiple contemporary documents, it just happened to degrade faster than the rest of the building. They could just try to restore that one, instead of the viollet-le-duc version.

Attached: Berry_ND_Paris.jpg (801x649, 141K)

Somebody, please stop them.

So we submit the original plans. Over and over and over again.

A giant cut cock made of glass with a nightly 'orgasm' of pulsating light.

Much progressive.

I would like to share a few of my ideas for the new spire

Attached: 5bad39c61f0000df0022952f.jpg (600x883, 110K)

Maybe something like this *honk*

Attached: 71LdCvsYWBL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 23K)

And of course an old french favorite

Attached: 1040.jpg (433x600, 33K)

It will end up with some modern glass and steel Cube. A little angled so art students cant mastrubate when looking at it.

Attached: 2325552.jpg (225x225, 3K)

Here user, Santiago Calatrava got a concert ready.

Attached: 32E08C59-9472-4789-8E15-91B99C7E9292.jpg (1600x1228, 168K)

Attached: 2FAECA1B-DF5F-4CFB-B280-DF3A514270E4.jpg (1018x1299, 266K)

i day build an exact replica of glass

Attached: 2A15DDBD-5B72-4D37-B487-8F0FB05E13E4.jpg (266x355, 21K)

er say*

Attached: B255C3BE-3192-4143-8AA8-DB7A7526B6B5.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

Attached: 05981AEA-1051-47B3-BCDB-B42A58A3CD5E.jpg (217x330, 24K)

>a global contest to redesign a national treasure
youtube.com/watch?v=jxWlJ_muK0I

Attached: plotting and scheming.png (1280x675, 562K)

They will put an anal plug in place of the spire, can’t stop the progress.

The way the Catholics are so quickly turning this into a fun event and actually accepting millions of dollars in donations to rebuild it (when the Church could personally afford to rebuild 1,000 Notre Dames if it had to) makes me think this was the religious equivalent of an insurance scam. The Catholics needed a whole new Notre Dame because it was 800 fucking years old, and the only way to do it with public acceptance was to burn it down and pretend nobody did it.

Where's the cross on top?

I fucking swear if frenchies allow these pieces of shit to burn their history (purposely) and then change it's design, because apparently it wasn't good enough, I'll fucking kill that cucked macaroni myself.

Its being replaced with a star and crescent

What cross? Its anit muslim and anit semetic goy

Some Middle Eastern modern architect will piss on the cathedral's grave and nobody will do anything about it

Attached: large[1].jpg (1680x853, 162K)

But it's literally a church...

Wow what a racist mindset.

Someone photoshop notre dame with a bunch of nigger mud hut roofs photoshopped all over it and a big ugly nigger totem pole for the spire. I would do it myself, but I'm kinda busy.

Thanks.

So cross needed goy.

something like this would go really well with the era we are in

Attached: notredamespire.png (881x812, 21K)

I bet they’ve already picked the most awful one and they’re going to pretend on social media and fake polls that everyone loves it, and then turn it into another divide and conquer fight. I’m starting to respect the lengths (((they))) go to to turn people against each other

OH BOY HERE WE GO

Wtf. French should rebuild. Now some Ahmed will probably win cuz muh diversity.

kek

Reminder a mudslime architect wanted this to be the 2020 olympics stadium and based Japan told her to fuck up and replaced it with a more native style. Why can’t France do this and only allow french architects, or even yet, just rebuild it the way it fucking was?

Attached: BA2BE250-911C-4129-B475-3B96C04483F4.jpg (750x500, 528K)

>So we submit the original plans. Over and over and over again.

this

As an architect this is fucking retarded. Just build it as it was. Macron belongs on the guillotine.

>inviting modern architects

I knew they would fuck it up.

why are we not doing this????????????????????????????

I did't know that those things ACTUALLY have the platform for you to leap of faith off of, that's crazy.
beat me to it lmao

>the challenges of our era

wtf does that even mean?

It's all on purpose, that's why. They are literally going to turn it into a multiculti shit zone for muzzies to kiss carpets at.

It's part of the french cultural heritage. If there's not some fishy ideological motives in the background, there's absolutely no reason not to build it exactly like the way it was.
Imagine if there was any non-white culture whose cultural artifact got destroyed and whites would even think about recreating it with something else than what it originally was.

>a new spire that is adapted to the techniques and the challenges of our era
Perfect

>France will invite architects from around the world to submit designs for rebuilding the spire of Notre-Dame

Attached: 174_0_Baguette_280g.jpg (600x420, 101K)

>when your ps2 glitches.jpeg

whats wrong with it?

needs to be a few shades darker.

fpbp. France has fallen. Again. Where are the Yellow Jackets?

>Jump of faith

Well, its not like it was the faithful who were told to jump

The Jews haven't completely destroyed all the other tribes yet. It's not like this hasn't been going on for thousands of years or anything.

Someone needs to organise this. Regards will jump at the chance to meme the rainbow flag (as if it has any chance of succeeding), but something like this is actually important and gets no exposure.

It's an elegant way to say we are now too stupid to manufacture the thing as it used to be.

GTFO memeflag.

Expensive as fuck and ultramodern, and also clashed with the traditional minimal jap design. Kenzo Tange design ended up replacing this costly monstrosity.

Attached: 22A41D04-1B69-4B0E-B62C-516E0A00C7C1.jpg (660x338, 55K)

Wtf is this? Looks like a shoop.

Also the whole roof is made of wood so no fucking excuse for not using it for the new Notre Dame roof

Attached: C7FBC658-7313-4194-93BE-B5B7DD4E41B3.jpg (530x298, 52K)

It's going to literally be faggots ass fucking each other in a Congo line spiraling all the way to the top
Screenshot this

>France launches global contest to design new Notre-Dame spire
>France monument
>global contest

Hmm, really make me think

SO apparently France "owns" the building. It became property of the state some time ago, so it's not a Vatican property. In any event, no doubt it was overinsured and this capital campaign is revolting. Once I found out the state owned the building, I knew... oh yeah it's redesign time. This is all part of deconstruction. If you don't know about the mindset I suggest you read up. France figured heavily in the literary movement which became a philosophy.

Progressives don't want to improve the past, they want to destroy it.

Kek

C'mon. It's 2019.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundeswehr_Military_History_Museum
>Before opening in October 2011 as the Bundeswehr Military History Museum, the building underwent six years of extensive construction. Using the design of architect Daniel Libeskind, the Neo-Classicist facade on the historic arsenal has been interrupted. Libeskind added a transparent arrowhead to the façade of the building, creating an outwardly visible expression of innovation.[4] This striking element is also reflected in the logo of the museum. The architect wanted to penetrate the historic arsenal and create a new experience with the addition. The openness and transparency of the new façade, representing the openness of democratic society, contrasts with the rigidity of the existing building, which represents the severity of the authoritarian past.

we now have wood trusses that are so solid that by a weight ratio relative, they're actually far stronger and more resilient than steel and far more resistant to torsion and weight shifting within the building mass.

>it was overinsured
The cost analysis show that insurance was not cost effective and the building was not insured. I'm not joking.

NOT INSURED? NFW! unbelievable

A 100 meter high Star of David will look perfect on the Notre Dame Multi-Faith Area and Holocaust Memorial Centre

Attached: stock-photo-jewish-cemetery-star-of-david-on-the-tombstone-with-business-building-on-background-2864 (450x297, 33K)

Just a point about the french law on historical buildings and heritage, for all of you who think it will go crazy.
By law, you can't alter historical buildings too much, outside of preserving their integrity.
What will most likely happen : it will look the same outside, but the new structure inside will be "up to modern building standards".

>Daniel Libeskind

Fucking knew it was a jews before I even got to the name, just the way it is presented smell of pilpul of the worst kind. They fucking love those kind of pretentious actions that doesn't really make sense, its like reading a critic review of post-modern art, you're insured at 110% its going to be absolute bullshit opinion passed as fact.

It's obviously gonna be a giant penis with a crescent moon on the top.

Governments and really large companies usually find it cheaper to self-insure than to pay someone else to carry the risk.

American Style Church

Attached: 1555371809626.jpg (1200x1800, 557K)

Attached: simba.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

This

I know. I worked for an Archdiocese for a time and they had in house legal and their own insurance company, too. I just didn't realize it was state owned. Seems like a site like Notre Dame, with millions of visitors, would be required to have some kind of insurance? I can't believe insurance is LEGAL but that's a different thread.

Just cut out the middleman and stick a minerte on it. That's what this whole scam is about any way

this, and use modern technologies

Not to mention the construction company should have had to have massive coverage.

>implying they won't make a completely unwarranted concession as to make it a ''multicultural'' idol, pretending that ''french'' aren't solely Christian and thus ''all'' (actually just muslims and the occasional PoC, you can be sure they won't accept any Zoroastrian idolatry or any religion that goes in direct conflict with Muslim ideals) are allowed to worship there

To expect honesty and decency from leaders nowadays is akin to expect the thunder not to strike you as you walk into a storm with a umbrella, even if you don't get struck you're still putting yourself in a needlessly dangerous situation and if it actually hit, then you won't have the chance to regret and learn from your own lack of foresight. You can be sure at 110% they are going to make something outrageous out of it as to make a crisis in which he can be the savior of all by proposing a design just a shitty, but peoples will be open to concession by then.

Is this like "listed structures" in England? There, you can't modify Grade 1 buildings without permission. I don't know how often permission is granted, though. If France's law is similar, it's possible that Notre Dame could change. I would expect that the relevant committees are conservative (as they are a kind of heritage protection), but it could be that some retarded general planning authority has the power. In which case, enjoy your Spire Pompidou.

>church
That's literally the Mormon headquarters, you fuck. They don't worship there, they are for offices.

Its going to end up becoming some judeo masonic monument then, roughly 15 years ago some homeless guy burnt down one of the oldest churches in our state, what was put in its place was brutalist trash and it even had all seeing eye pyramid stained windows. No painted ceilings, no sculpted columns, no carvings just carved concrete slabs.

>Pompidou
?
>Mfw I google it up
holy fuck, that look like an industrial zoning building for fuck sake and is an extreme eyesore.

I hope the next happening is in a synagogue

It has to be ugly they love uglyness.

I hope its a rainbow spire.

Mormons have temples, not churches. rly maek think.

Attached: YES.jpg (650x400, 65K)

Like said nigga, that's office space. Because the Mormon™ corporation is fucking huge. This is their crazy fucknuttery temple.

Speaking of which, how pozzed is the Mormon church now that they accept niggers, are they going to be accepting homos and trannies soon? At least they were strong enough to last into the 20xx's and ditch the Boyfags of America and keep reproduction up for their whites.

Attached: salt-lake-temple-north.jpg (808x480, 89K)

Exactly.
Macron the zionist puppet wants christendom destroyed.
Any frenchman who doesn't oppose him is a deadbeat nigger who deserves the enslavement that's coming.