UCP Majority government elected in Alberta

Last night Albertans voted in a majority UCP government.
The UCP is a merger between the Progressive Conservative Party and the socially conservative Wildrose Party in the wake of the previous victory of the far left NDP.
The NDP used the same tired tactics of accusing UCP leader Jason Kenney of being "anti lgbtq" and "non inclusive"
Here's to another 40 years of right wing government in Alberta.
>inb4 a fucking leaf
>inb4 op can't inb4

Attached: ucp.jpg (826x619, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OnwPSPkC2j8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TURN THOSE TAPS
LAY THAT PIPE

KING
EMPEROR
KENNEY

Attached: 48EB7486-6F6F-4714-BF26-8E99D9806EAE.jpg (1242x997, 502K)

Jason Kenny is a closet faggot

I'm an oldfag Albertan and this has been an open secret since the early 2000's

Attached: jasonkenny.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

HONK HONK

Attached: B0F95372-CCB3-47D6-962F-BD8FFB5D42C5.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

Jesuit takes the helm of a petrostate province whose flag bears St. George’s cross, and names the (((bankers))) in his victory speech.

Attached: 530BD44B-882E-4812-87F9-DE0FE501B985.jpg (1242x586, 284K)

What do they think of our greatest ally tho

I'm glad the commies got shitcanned, but I've little hope the shitskin loving globalist faggot kenney will do anything great for Alberta or her people. I hope I am wrong, but I've little faith I am.

BWAHAHAHA, LEFT WING BTFO ONCE AGAIN. FUCKING NECK YOURSELVES YOU LOSERS

Fucking based.
>tfw the rest of the the province goes blue expect your multicultural shit hole of a city
Don't care NDP out Kenny in.

Attached: 467854.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

HAHAHAHA

Attached: alberta.jpg (1691x833, 163K)

Twitter is an absolute salt mine right now.

Attached: 983ACB66-BC3B-49FA-8D33-BC71135C8128.jpg (1234x1001, 539K)

Immigrants won’t want to move here if they think Alberta’s the /pol of Canada.

Blue Wave Inc (blue wave is a "red wave" in canada

>the majority of my province voted for biggots
maybe theirs something wrong with you then

Degenerates can leave any time.

Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out shit skin faggot. Hipster beard queers need the rope

Who cares about wealth and shit when you can have sodomy and brown people? Im outta here

Gimmiegrants dont care what the population thinks of them as long as they get their gibs.

Gil is on suicide watch.

Attached: B6FF3DFB-662F-4DBE-B10F-DCBEF118033B.jpg (1223x820, 496K)

Get the fuck out of Edmonton ASAP, user.

Attached: F2EE4EC3-2B45-4FA7-8F12-A692F78E33E2.jpg (700x827, 80K)

omg I hope the value of our stock market doesn't double like it did after the US elected Trump. That'd be horrible

I'd watch him neck himself. Will it be live streamed?

R/alberta degenerates are already booking uhaul trucks.

Attached: 15AB571E-688D-4A43-B5CC-A7EECFD1CB3E.jpg (1236x1021, 560K)

JASON KENNY IS THE BASEDEST MAGAPEDE OF THEM ALL!

Attached: SmartSelect_20190417-082506_Write on PDF.jpg (1399x1781, 794K)

>ship anyone that isn't white out of the country on a burning ship
That's a good idea, I hadn't thought of that

Attached: SmartSelect_20190417-082644_Write on PDF.jpg (1109x1738, 711K)

What a waste of potential soil fertilizer. Mulch them up and fertilize our farmland with the shitskins

This is what our ancestors from the 80s wouldve done

#BASEDPLUSREDPILLED

Attached: SmartSelect_20190417-082752_Write on PDF.jpg (1244x1745, 591K)

Good job Alberta. Clearly the best province.

Don't listen to this guy. Stay in Edmonton. Encourage people who don't vote NDP to move to Edmonton, particularly to the ridings with the most NDP voters. Encourage them to have 3 or more children. We can outnumber NDP voters and make their party unelectable for good.

Attached: happy chef.png (1262x1185, 16K)

You think these retards have enough fortitude to actually move? They hadn't worked for anything in their life.

There's a reason people who rise in hierarchy tend to be more conservative. They don't want it taken away from them. They also like giving only to those who are also willing to make the sacrifices to rise themselves.

This is true for those who achieve financial success (outside of trust-fund shitheads), as well as those who lift and achieve a good physique - is it any wonder that those who "make it" tend to be conservative?

Saskatchewan folks are very similar to albertans as well. The rest of the country could all die for all I'd care though

I don't care about which candidates win a FPTP vote, Edmonton is the greatest city in Canada and we should be proud of it.

Edmonton is a shithole filled with shitskins and queers.

MAGAPEDES why are you not responding to this? Looks like Jason wants to pull a Trump and open up the floodgates.

Sask is actually fairly "progressive" in the actual sense of the word - not in way it's used by NPCs today.

They literally started the type of HC system that we employ across Canada today. Tommy Douglas was from Sask.

So they are fairly progressive insofar as topics that actually matter and benefit people (HC), but generally hold socially conservative views.

IMO, some progressive ideas are great if everybody pays into them. It becomes a problem when you have these systems in place but invite Nigerians who did not pay into them to enjoy the fruits.

Yes, flooding a country with gimmiegrants will ruin any positives of a social safety net.

Attached: 36e879c.jpg (1200x1362, 156K)

Uhaul rates are already rising in anticipation of liberals moving out of Alberta.

Attached: 839C1240-3042-42A0-8DF4-CEDFD655C0D9.jpg (640x640, 48K)

Digits confirm, faggots!

HONK HONK

Attached: D05A258E-65E1-4D39-862F-2792B7D7173A.jpg (1024x682, 105K)

It's ok Jason is going to replace them with immigrants

>Liberals
>Do something
No one moved out of Hollywood no ones Moving from Alberta .
They are all WOMEN they just SAY STUFF

It’ll be 100% Britbongs.

Alberta will separate. Peter Zeihan said so.

youtu.be/OnwPSPkC2j8

NDP had to be removed with prejudice. I am pleased with this result. Not a big fan of Kenney but he will do for now.

t. Albertan

>he doesn't know what constitutes a britbong nowadays
Lol

I like your positivity, but I've little hope that the new albertans brought in will be white.

I'm not defending bringing in foreigners, however, even if they weren't white - yet they followed to the letter what was mentioned in that article - them being here would be contingent on them starting businesses here.

It won't work out like that, and they'll take in Nigerian "business majors", however, trying to bring in entrepreneurs isn't a bad thing

Fantastic. Off to Hongcouver or Torontostan with them.

What do we about the edmontonian problem? Food blockade? Poison the water supply?

Another Business owned lacky

>ship
They’ll just get beached on the red deer river though

Nothing much will change. But I'm happy if some commies move back to Ontario or bc or wherever they are from. Edmonton is also confirmed to be a shithole. 100%. Fuck I hate that city. I remember it used to be white when I was young

Public sector layoffs would be a great start.

Force the university and hospitals to take Canadians before immigrants

Fucking Alberta Medicine Hat is how i got deported from Canada and sent to Military jail in the UK, fucking fuck Natives mate.

Green text pls

Go on

> t. Brit squaddie who played Freckles in the CFB Suffield jr ranks mess one too many timesheet

This

He's closeted gay, like all wanna be priests, he's just a degenerate fraudster who cheated his way to power

Nope, a shitskin is a shitskin.

>fag pride parade cancelled because someone embezzled their money
>they hilariously blame the nonwhite faction who's always butthurt about cops being present
>they don't even consider scapegoating Kenney because they don't think he'll win
Feels like it's gonna be a good summer in Edmonchuk, farn.

Attached: 4A9309C4-1204-4AB5-BBD0-DCFAB5ECC35E.jpg (502x172, 26K)

>friday night in Edmonton
>stay in tonight or go downtown
>go downtown
>get stabbed
T-thanks Edmonton

What the fuck do these people think?
Do they have families that lived here longer than 60 years? Do they not know that Alberta had FUCK-ALL before oil and gas? That this place was a dustbowl nightmare?

What's he going to do, move to Canada?

Good riddance, but we know he won’t leave these losers never do

A burning ship? Holy shit, that's genius. But is it cost-effective?

Kenney is just a corporate shill.

You realize every liberal commie is a metro/city nigger? Anyone who doesn't live in a city is a hick and uneducated.

Maybe they can have a white pride parade as a replacement? kek

>Edmonton is a shithole filled with shitskins and queers.

Now we also have a queer in the premier's office.

The canadian conservative parties are full of globalist cucks and corporate shills. You can thank the conservatives for temporary foreign workers and all the government protections on industries like dairy. I'm from alberta, and am glad the NDP didn't win, but i'm pretty disillusioned with our politics. Canada is powerless at the end of the day if an actually powerful country wanted our resources or land, they'd just take it one way or another, so the politicians all end up becoming puppets.

>that blue wave liberals projected onto America bounced off America and came to Canada.

>"""progressive""" conservative
>social conservative
so Albertans get cucked no matter who they vote for? the sad state of Canadian politics. these are corporatists in disguise, never forget they are an enemy just as the liberals are.

No, they cancelled it abruptly with no good excuse. I heard from a guy that all the money they had in the bank to pay for permits and shit was stolen. So no fag pride parade in Edmonton this year.

I'm hoping the fact that NDP won last election was enough for the conservatives to stop being fucking morons. We'll see. The fact that they "found" apparent white supremacists in the party gives me hope. The bad part is that they cucked out and threw them out of the party for good boy points from the liberals.

This is exactly it. Canadian conservative parties are way too worried about offending people to actually uphold a principled conservative platform. In a sense I can't blame them, because how are we supposed to effectively secure the borders of the 2nd largest country in the world with only 30 million people. We have to pick allies to protect us, and any of the viable political parties here have shown they stand with the UN. The idea of canada being a strong, independent nation seems like a fairy tale, and we consistently move in the wrong direction.

This is what happened. I have a buddy who works with the city and theres nothing but retarded embezzlement out the ass everywhere
>pic unrelated, the absolute state of normie book atm

Attached: hype.png (942x494, 163K)

based shitskin knows the day of the rope is coming

delete that shit, these people and their opinions are irrelevant. People still fuckin love facebook around here but the site is cancer.

BREAKING NEWS JEB MAJORITY

6 MILLION MISSING VOTES FOUND!!

Attached: 2bciberpzos21.jpg (640x726, 88K)

you're opinion is just as irrelevant you edgy retard. want to know how I know you're new?

Antifa already put up more stickers in Strathcona today, good thing I tore them down. Saw another guy doing the same, which one of you was it?

I know, that's why i don't feel the need get on fb and spout my retarded opinions that drive wedges between me and my friends and family. Can almost guarantee I've been on this site longer than you as well. People on fb act like they just found out about the internet last year and take shit way too seriously.

Based Kenny bringing back a re-branded TFW program to suppress wages.

All me pal.

Albertan tuning in, Edmonton's majority vote was NDP, somehow. Albertan Independence was a shill as always, and it seems people are waking up to all the dumb shit the gov is doing. Notley's become a laughing stock once again, and 'berta's conservative again.

Here's to oil prices draining my wallet.

Anyone got a current map of all government majorities? Here in Ontario the libs lost so many seats there no longer considered a party. The future looks bright for Canada.

saw some at macewan this morning. I hope one of these uppity niggers starts shit, I know about 5 other people that would gladly go full proudboys on these retards

Quebecfag here, don't know much about Alberta conservatism, do they value stuff like nuclear family, put Alberta and it's people above all, smaller government or it's the boomer kind that doesn't care if they get flooded by brown people as long as they work hard and come legally ?

kenney wants to increase immigration. he also wants to ban RHD vehicles. these were unironic points in his campaign lmao