Wakey Wakey

Remainers in shambles

Attached: IMG_20190417_143425.jpg (1183x599, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_United_Kingdom_Alternative_Vote_referendum
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reaction

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-143857.jpg (1080x2160, 675K)

Wow
UKIP vote has collapsed and gone to Nigel's Brexit party.
If they win the EU election, the EU is going to be pissed.

I don’t understand what ChUK is. Nigel should be the Prime Minister as well.

I think it might be Chukka's party
the optics are so good for brexiteers. "ukip is a racist party", "okay then we'll just vote for the brexit party that has absolutely no other policies and no tie to race or religion".

Change UK
Is a bunch of Neoliberal Centrists who left the Conservative and Labour parties and want us to stay in the European Union

remember to register to vote and vote team brexit
>furthermore
remember to get your mum to vote brexit. Flip all your right leaning centrist friends, convince all your close female family members/your girlfriends. If soft tory factor is affecting this and the brexit party gets over 50% in the eu election, it rules out any second referendum and it shows a hard brexit is desired.

I think UKIP and Brexit party may have an agreement, where they are not on the ballot in the same constituency?
I just looked at my Grandmas postal ballot, it has lab, con, libs, greens, ukip.
that was it
actually, I'm not sure it matters if they are both on the same constituency, because proportional representaion, which to be fair to the EU, is done right

proportional is bad, as is fptp, av2 would've been good.

The problem with proportional is that it gives London more weight than Wales, Scotland and NI combined, it would be farcical. Big cities with high third gen immigrant populations would be able to decide our entire immigration policy. Greater London would make up 12% of the entire vote on their own, so every vote is already skewed 62 38 liberal from london alone. In a world of proportional representation, Hillary won the 2016 election. No thanks.

But PR is the only reason we got the referendum in the first place.
2014 EU elections, UKIP got more seat than anybody else, and that made cameron pledge a referendum
Also, at 2015 general election, UKIP got 12.6% of votes and 0.2% of the MPs.
Sorry, what's AV2?

was a system of voting suggested (failed in the 2011 referendum) where you would write your first choice, second choice and third choice. So, because we're largely two party, you could e.g. say "I want ukip but failing that I want the tories" or "I want green, failing that I want labour", so the smaller parties end up getting way higher and reasonable vote shares because people don't have to vote two party.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_United_Kingdom_Alternative_Vote_referendum
The UK absolutely would've brexited if it was first past the post in an in-out referendum, because there's only two choices. People only didn't vote ukip enough on a county by county basis because they thought it was a waste of a vote and voted tory instead.

On a county by county basis, brexit would have won with a much higher % in fptp.

Attached: brexit.jpg (634x758, 107K)

Bear in mind that's why we have the electoral college and our Senate is structured with equal weight to the states.

Pure democracy nationwide leads to regional scapegoating; despite our protections we STILL had a civil war over the North exploiting the South.

Attached: USA.jpg (720x720, 69K)

It really hard to work out how many people are actually remain supporters. The media constantly distorts reality and creates fake groups for people to get into artificial conflicts with, they needed a remain group throughout this shit show so they could constantly pretend everything hung in the balance

I just figured it out and if brexit was based on a county by county basis, it would've won with 70% of the seats

Based nigel

libdem + green + chuk are clearly remain (25%)
brexit + ukip are clearly leave (34%)
tories will skew leave, labour will skew remain so it's difficult to tell anything else

With first past the post, you mean? Or AV2?

>Enthusiasticly Brexit:
UKIP: 7%
Brexit: 27%
Total: 34%
>Nominally Brexit
Lab: 22%
Con: 15%
Total: 37%
>Remain
Ldem: 9%
Green (I assume): 10%
ChUK: 6%
Total: 25%

How Low-IQ is this guy? The onions and Nintendo games fucking with what brain he had.

Attached: Soy face.jpg (675x380, 44K)

sorry, you obviously mean fptp, lol i'm drinking a bottle of codiene linctus today

This is a massive farce. The will of the people should be respected instead of making a mockery out of it with constant postponements and renegotiations. Do a hard brexit and stop crying about it. You'll recover from the damage eventually. Fuck's sake.

there is no difference between fptp and av2 when there's only two options