Degenerate millennials

Why is it so fucking hard for this generation to be half presentable and not do permanent doodles on themselves?

Attached: 761BF90D-2EBE-4225-821B-2CA04FEF51C9.jpg (1238x1808, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BF6ct9ZEq5s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_messiah_claimants
youtu.be/EGThXnAglY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they could die in a fire and the world would be better off. is that even debatable?

Millenial here. Can confirm. Also checked.

I wonder how long it would take to get certified to remove tattoos

kek look how disgusted the man on the right is

I'm not opposed to body modification, but I feel like it should serve a practical use.
Like getting a tattoo of your blood type or medical allergies makes sense to me. Spending thousands of dollars to get an edgy tattoo just seems like poor money management.
youtube.com/watch?v=BF6ct9ZEq5s

>tfw 20 year old boomer
>tfw hate my own generation
>tfw degeneracy is everywhere I look, fat fucks, druggies, and fags at every corner
Why is the world like this?

Attached: 3803E343-E715-44AA-A5BC-7579A9F07DB7.png (1013x598, 359K)

>permanent body doodles
Bro tats can get obliterated to the point you can never tell someone had one after a few treatments

Just admit you're a bitter virgin and can't all these attractive young pieces of ass be repulsed by you and prefering coloured cock.

>leaf
White women statistically prefer white men. Stop pushing this meme. Tattooed pierced bodies are just objectively gross

Nah fum, my gf has flawless non ruined by degeneracy skin and great titties. Admit you’re a product of Canada’s cuck education system and society. Trudeau loving faggot

calm down pops, have a sip on an ice cold Bang's root beer

Attached: IMG_2323422.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Indoctrination and women contaminating the water supply with birth control

They look diseased in a way

On campus now. Degeneracy and cultural enrichment everywhere.

Attached: 951367B9-F05C-4E94-BA40-FAFD6999AB43.jpg (1785x2046, 543K)

>Bang's

lel

Shit, they still make that stuff?
I haven't had one in like 15 years.

What are you doing to fight it?

if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: Image 2019-04-17 at 10.34.22 AM.png (597x758, 318K)

Oh of course they are. They are thots. And the guy has autism

Millenials are the product of a cancerous, degenerate culture that centers on the celebration and worship of the self rather than the celebration and worship of the divine.

Notice how degeneracy becomes more and more rampant as faith in God plummets.

I'm unironically thinking more and more that we are literally living in the end times and that the Rapture is around the corner.

Getting an education and moving to America

isnt it funny the moment jews dismantled christianity, europeans went back to covering their bodies with tattoos, wanting to farm, live simple lives outside of cities and travel the world in their youth, worshipping nature and animals.

it's almost like this is the white natural state of being, and it was some weird artificial system imposing an alien religion and culture on them that caused so much friction in the past. and yet... the jew will be blamed for liberating you.

This.

Atheistic society is cancer

>19 yo boomer
>enlisted in military at 18 to escape the degeneracy and find redpilled men
>pozzed zoi boys and beta orbiters everywhere
>women bossing men around constantly

This world needs a reset.

Attached: 1555005610657.gif (200x200, 2M)

Is the one on the left a ftm? I mean seriously the is one of the most feminine looking dudes if not.

>Go to campus
>always dress properly well maintained and clean
>always carry around a Bible

Do your part too, peasant.

Do all these

He certainly is weak genes if even a he at all

> peak degeneracy
> liberation

Fucking shit posters

Your girlfriend cheats on you. The most attractive girl who ever sucked my dick was a "Christian" goody two shoes type who dressed modestly, had a boyfriend, and went to church regularly.

>carry around a bible
>doesnt follow the words of jesus

why are all self professed "christians" on Jow Forums like this?

>Military ever not being a clusterfuck
Enjoy your "hurry up and wait" job, I guess.

You base all this on what knowledge of me and my girl?

I think it has to do something with searching for/manufacturing identity. But today, almost all virtues are devalued, so being simply better than others does not work for them. They are trying to be original and finding their style before being somebody or even trying to be.
I'm not a scientist tho, so I guess nobody knows for sure. These kids sure as hell don't.

Haha oh god I can already detect the white trash scent from here.

>Me and my girl
>Conservative retard
>Probably loves pitbulls
>Likely works some shithole blue collar wagecuck job
>Drinks shitty beer

Women don't like insecure, controlling retards. Definitely when she's not in the mood to hangout she's got her soft lips wrapped around another man's cock. I bet you've eaten her out totally oblivious to the fact she's fucked another guy like the cuck you are.

>Bang's

>kike inflation and mass immigration devalue the price of labor, meaning parents can't afford to have a stay at home parent to do actual parenting because they both have to work to provide
>kids thus raised by the state (school system) and by social media (pure degeneracy) while morality and religion is banned from both of these platforms
>kids become degenerate, godless, self-centered assholes

That grimy tattoo style is becoming more popular among 21's and under; it is not even punk related, rather, it is inspired by hipster SoundCloud rap nonsense. Every decade the "scene" has been getting more filthy. I can not imagine 2030 or 2040 at the pace we are in.

>having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.

so Christianity is normal?

being a white european living in say ireland, an island isolated genetically and geographically from most of the world it was considered mythical for most of recorded history, filled with a unique distribution of people with an ancient pre-celtic history, culture and civilization.

believing for the past 1000 years that actually a dark skinned tanned jew:
>dark brown to black hair, olive skin, and brown eyes
>were biologically closer to Iraqi Jews

is your new God, also the son of God, and also returning for the end of the world - meaning you can never stop believing in him until that happens.

so here is a pale, green eyed redhair irishman, who worships a jew from 2 millennia ago and rejects his own history, culture, traditions and beliefs. this is normal? under your own definition, christianity is a perversion of morality and a sick desire for some greedy people to enslave all of mankind, using the jews as scapegoats both ways trapping the jewish people in an impossible position - you cant kill the jew, but the jew killed your god.

We're in the cyberpunk timeline, user.

Attached: Glock ammo counter.webm (460x460, 2.98M)

>gee i wanna be different and form my own identity
>millenialthotstarterpack.jpg

I used to hate my generation but one day suddenly I thought: Who created this culture? Because I'm pretty fucking sure that babies cannot create the culture they grow in. Cut some slack to millenials. Our future got stolen and now we're blamed for the fucking state of the culture that was promoted by soulless corporate swines. This was created in advance.

Yikes, you should’ve known and it’s always been like that to some degree anyways. You’re best bet is something like a skilled trade.

Well, I also have permanent doodles but they are hidden quotes from der Fuhrer and a few bad optics runes.

Kinda of regreting them desu. Not because I'm ashamed but because it makes it harder for me to go undercover when RaHoWa starts

Protip to the youngbloods. Either get zero tats or get degenerate tats as camouflage so the race traitors and coin clippers cant see you coming when you introduce them to an icepick.

Kek I am a Jew.

I haven't had Braq's in years. I wasnt even sure they still made it

legit thought it was a lesbian couple in the thumbnail until i clicked on it.

> Cyberpunk.

Technologically and culturally the trends are certainly pointing toward it. In the future everything will be even more fragmented than today; there is going to be no order, just one giant mess.

Yeah, probably, I'm just saying, that becoming self-centered assholes is not the first step. At least I want to believe that kids are not inherently dumb as shit.
On the other hand jewing up the society is one thing, not having around strict (or at least careful) parents is another, but I think my parents have failed me, society has failed me, and yet against all odds somehow I managed to keep my values and not degrade myself to the point those kids do. So the key is probably responsibility towards one's self.

I mean we can point fingers at the things that negatively affect those kids, but then again, it would still be hard to me to tolerate/accept/respect kids who need some ideal environment just to grow up to be humans.

Anyway, there is almost no structure in what I'm saying, so I shut up. But the situation is fucking tragic.

not all jews are particularly self aware or religiously inclined. go ask a rabbi what he thinks about the gentiles who reject christianity versus those who fully embrace it.

he will explain to you that christianity is the fault of jewish pride and false messiahs, and that in jewish history there is a long tradition of brilliant young jews who take it upon themselves to be the messianic figure and it almost always ends in disaster for the jewish people. christianity has persecuted jews unlike any other group of people in world history. this is why so many of them are secular, because they feel that if a religion that emerges from their own traditions can hurt them so much, their god isn't worth shit.

>end times
We are, but there is no set amount of time before "the end"
So...yeah...we are indeed in the end times, but it could last 100+ years.

We are absolutely moving towards Revelations, where up is down, good is bad, dark is light, etc.

CLOWN WORLD = SATANIC INVERSION = END TIMES

also this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_messiah_claimants

Joey Diaz shitting in tattoos and communism for 10 minutes (hint:they’re related)

youtu.be/EGThXnAglY4

Know a white guy who own pitbulls. His girl was a mudshark and he found out the hardway when he walked in on her with a mandingo.

Pitbulls are nigger dogs and if you every see a white man or woman with pitbull you turn around and walk the fuck away. They are coalbuners and meth wiggers 100% of the time. Never met a single white pitbull owner in my life who didnt deserve the gas chamber.

Well that millenialthotstarterpack.jpg supposed to be a caricature of reality, but now reality itself is a caricature of who the fuck knows what, so yeah...

Gen z is based and redpilled. Millennials are bluepilled

What is on the left? Is it even male? What race?

pussy

t jesus tats

based. For me they are the nigger dog too. I'm not even a racist person but there truly is not a better word to describe this savage animal. NIGGER. BIG NIGGER DOG. They are ALWAYS admired by white trash. The breed is unpredictable and was originally bred for fighting so anyone who says "durr it's not the breed it's the owner it's how you raise them teeheeee!" is ignorant of genetics. Even when their precious dog snaps for the first time in 8 years and bites a kids face off they act like an oblivious doe in headlights and stammer" i-i don't know what got into my pitty usually he's such a good boy I hope ur not mad at me!" Tattooed, low IQ, poor, ugly, dumb, meth smoking white trash are always the primary owners of these nigger creatures. Both the dogs and their owners should be exterminated.

Attached: 1553487858463.png (2518x1200, 736K)

negros don't understand statistics. Put it in simpler terms for him.

Unpopular POL opinion I like tattoos if they are well made and thought out. Helps if the person they are on isn’t disgusting.

(((Atheist))) propaganda, that's why.

Bunch a squiggly nigga millennials

Literally a city bred white collar Jew.

Good attempt though you liberal onions cuck.

Agreed

I don't vote. Kill yourself you fucking cuckold faggot.

Bud you’ve literally proven yourself in this thread to be wrong on every point and you’ve indicated your a left leaning faggot.

I sense a jealous incel honestly

Just because you lean left does not mean you HAVE to vote you low IQ piece of trash.

lol a jealous incel, yeah good one. Protip: I'm the type of degenerate guy your girlfriend cheats on you with,

No it just means you’re a fucking retard and a cuck if you’re a leftist.

Why don’t you go change into a woman for the afternoon? maybe it will help you deal with your feelings in a more productive way.

You fell for the "Be a Man among Men" meme. I was once like you. Do your time, get all the gibs and file it under "experiences".

Oh just a degenerate lefty who gets nasty infected pussy, congrats there faggot.

that's a big shoe.

Attached: 1536947019718.jpg (960x960, 103K)

yup

same story every time
>white loser wanabee thug
>white meth whore
>pitbulls
>meth whore cheats
>gets preggo
>white wanabee thug thinks it’s his
>told him it’s not
>goes 9 months thinking it’s his
>doctor tells him it’s not in front of his family in the waiting room

fuck white hick niggers

king campus?

When they finally realize how stupid their decision was they'll blame it on boomers.

gen z is ztarded and can’t find their own dicks

Haha god damn you're one angry son of a bitch. If you live in Vancouver odds are I might be screwing your girlfriend. Is she brunette, 5'5ish, green eyes?

kek

Nah, Newnham

Good luck on your exams Nazi fren

> Vancouver

Of fucking course you do

Get that needle out of your arm and do something with your life degenerate filth

I'm in med school believe it or not

Good access to opiates?

christians are hicks

catholics are saints

I’ve kind of noticed this to a degree.

Grandparents were based Dutch catholic immigrants

>me and my girl

crrrrinngggeee

>le world doesn’t understand me
So original dude :>)

Tell me then. How in the past were people not worshipping themselves in a way? From older novels I've read they sound self obsessed,but it was somewhat balanced by the church and just more class in general. But how do you know what people were actually like 100 or more years ago?

I only encourage opiate use among elderly Jews in palliative care. Don't you have some babies to dicks to chop off and suck the blood out of, Samson?

That's exactly what I thought too. Soooo fucking cringe. You can tell he's pretty inexperienced and she definitely getting dicked down by a real man when he's at work.

For every one kid who retains a sense of his values and stays a normal, well adjusted person there comes a thousand who fall for the brainwashing and become degenerates.

(((They))) win by virtue of mathematics, even if they failed to subvert you personally.

Oh you have armadillo dick?

How’s the dick cheese situation?

Explains why you only get filth unloyal thots

Oh wow young people are young and like to dress crazy. They all must dress like 40 year olds!
With modern technology tattoos are pretty much an accessory and can be removed without leaving a trace.

If you think the two “young adults” pictured are presentable in any way than you are part of the degeneracy problem.

>assumed military is to defend your country
>realized you are c-level cheapos against a-level chads making 2 grand a day protecting elites oil fields somewhere

user... Circumcision is the textbook example of stupid body modification.
Spoiler: You can wash your dick with the foreskin still attached.

Tattoos are actually pretty attractive. It's a nice design that catches the eye. So long as it isn't something stupid like a pop culture reference or words.

No my foreskin does not extend that far. In a small amount of people, they have phimosis which sometimes will require steroid cream or circumcision. But I don't and since I shower daily I don't have any hygiene problems. Stop being so juvenile. Odds are your girlfriend likes to get dicked hard by uncut cocks. The foreskins sensation feels good for a lot of women.