Incredible Reddit Rant

reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/bdzjn0/i_cant_keep_up_with_transactivism_the_community/

An excerpt:

>I hate it all so much. I hate every last one of them. I hate them, hate them, hate them, hate them. I tried SO hard to be nice and supportive and educated and you know what? All of this education has had the opposite effect. I have ALWAYS thought that trans people are people. I never considered treating them poorly or trying to deny them any rights or being mean to them because they're trans. Now? After dealing with so many crazy fucking people? I don't know why I ever bought into any of it. I don't know why I ever honestly believed that a man could somehow be a woman.

Attached: IMG_20190417_154034.jpg (480x661, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/bdzjn0/i_cant_keep_up_with_transactivism_the_community/el306vo?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We’ve all tried to be reasonable and accommodating. But when we were told it wasn’t good enough, and we have to say goodnight, well... then we became Nazis.

Attached: AD743057-7DB4-4647-A30E-DC90BB39F6C9.png (812x831, 550K)

Razors are your friend.

Attached: pic.jpg (350x271, 8K)

AHAHAHHAHAAH

My wife had been working with the main trans population therapist in the area as a mentor-mentee situation for years. Had a large trans client base and was somebody who was really trying to help. She had a young client that got into a submissive role with a much older man. The older man would lock the younger submissive (my wife’s client) in a cage for the weekend and stuff that my wife was generally unfamiliar with.

So my wife reached out to her mentor and another highly thought of therapist in the LGBT community and explained the situation. Asked if it seemed normal, since she was unfamiliar and was a little uneasy with the power dynamic and the two people jumped down her throat. Accusing her of kink shaming and said that maybe the trans population wasn’t for her.

The West is truly lost to its degeneracy. Come anons, embrace the inevitable. India is your salvation. Submit to your pajeet overlords

POO

Based.

based orwell & goode.

>Get this faggot out of here!
You can't treat homosexuals this way! One day we'll form a lobby, and get the fair and equitable treatment we deserve! Then we'll go too far, and become a bunch of degenerate assholes fighting for transexuals and pedophiles! And the Arabs will wipe us out!
>The Arabs? Those turban-wearing camel fuckers? Bosh! Flimshaw!

If only we'd listened to that little homo instead of dragging him behind a horse and buggy.

Attached: working man.jpg (640x480, 36K)

I can smell your dalit ass from here bhenchod

Slippery slope.
Give them a finger and they'll take a hand.
And so on.

Is it easy to get an Indian wife? I have a fetish for women with an Indian accent whispering "turkey jerky" into my ear.

Attached: d_3623_1.jpg (570x570, 59K)

>Some people were dicks to me
>I've decided to change my mind on something completely unrelated that

So this is the power of the pol Brain trust.

Fuck trannies.

Queers are unable to separate fetishes from life styles, more at 11

>Well guess what? They aren't rare, they're FUCKING EVERYWHERE. They're in my school, on every fucking social media platform, and above all, they're fucking inescapable on any sort of art website I have ever tried to join. I mean, my god, I just want to DRAW and LOOK AT PRETTY PICTURES and HAVE A GOOD TIME WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT PEOPLE HARASSING ME FOR POSTING A FEMALE CHARACTER WITHOUT MAKING IT SUPER CLEAR WHETHER OR NOT SHE'S CIS. I want to make any characters I want without people shitting on me with comments like "you only make cis girls!!!!" or "what do you mean your lesbian character doesn't date people with penises???????"

>try to be welcoming and accompanying and warm to people
>they treat you like shit
Wow, why aren't you are feminist ally or a cuck user?

*Cut the throat aorta, not the emo shit with the hands.

>an entire group of mentally ill people were crazy, contradictory, policed all thoughts/words, and treated their super duper serious “gender identity” as nothing but a fetish while receiving praise and asspats for being so brave and beautiful
>you’re a brainlet for having basic pattern recognition about this group of people!

Is it hard being stupid? I’ve always imagined it was pretty easy.

That's amusing. Too bad it's Reddit, and he's still a faggot.

>It was not suddenly bred,
>It will not swiftly abate,
>Through the chills of years ahead,
>When Time shall count from the date
>That the Redditfag began to hate.

It’s like they live the life of a Disney princess except instead of one where they are a princess they are just a side character in the dungeon of an evil cartoon character and they are always “about to” be raped in the ass

>I don't know why I ever honestly believed that a man could somehow be a woman.
yea no can anyone

>Queers are unable to separate fetishes from life styles, more at 11
There are NO separation. Fetishism is manifestation of your mental illness. By definition it IS your life.

Thinking is something not for Goys, be a good goy, and lick my feminine penis. I mean clit. Do you like the size of my clit user?

I may look like a hairy man but that’s because you’re a bigot and cannot read minds.

Underrated

>We’ve all tried to be reasonable and accommodating.
Nah, I've been saying all along that it's wrong to feed the delusions of mentally ill faggots, but no one listened!

Exquisite poetry my fellow boludo

this faggotry delusion has literally been written into law and will see you arrested and prosecuted, fucking clown world

Attached: cucked3.png (750x330, 47K)

reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/bdzjn0/i_cant_keep_up_with_transactivism_the_community/el306vo?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

RT, this person is correct and why the idea of "identity communities" needs to die altogether. One white person's views does not represent all white people's views, one black person's views does not represent all black people's views, etc. But because we have the "trans community" or the "gay community," it seems as if that's the case, as if these groups are one monolith with the same ideas. When in reality, if someone calls you a racist who doesn't understand the Muslim community, that person is an asshole and not representative of all Muslims. This is dangerous, not because it's racist, but because it makes populations much easier to control. It plays right into divide and conquer and obfuscates the community we should all actually be hating, the wealthy elite shadow government.

Stop smelling asses

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 10.08.53 PM.png (156x150, 47K)

It is foolish to think that people have no connections with their defining characteristics. Whites, blacks, and middle easterners have inane characteristics which draw them together in a clan function. People who have similar interests, hobbies, religion, and culture also display this in that they have similar ways of enjoyment or thinking that draw them together into a group. Your post wants to sound informative and deep but is ignoring a lot of base key factors that went into human evolution and society up until this point.

This is how I feel about the progressive shit, way too many motherfuckers demanding shit and policing everyone else. I'm not even right wing but I hang out on Jow Forums because at least here you don't have to walk on egg shells or suck up to anyone.

>making NOT ALL argument in 2k19
No faster way to prove that your IQ is in double digits.

I can't remember where I heard it but that rant basically sums up the phrase: "We don't know what the rules are but, when you break them we will fucking destroy you."

Maybe in your country. Here we would shoot anyone who tried to enforce this BS.

When did reddit start locking down their shit ? And why do so many of you have access ?

Attached: yer all redditors.jpg (831x678, 242K)

Imagine caring what a redditor says

That's the liberal dream, destroy all groups and make everyone debased individualists that only work and consume until death.

The "not all" argument is the accurate argument. It's foolish to believe that people are united with singular thought under some arbitrary characteristic and is something that is just historically inaccurate. White people have never been a monolith, black people have never been a monolith, jews..well..moving right along. While it's true that clans, tribes, etc, have existed, they are based on familial ties, not appearance. What benefits a particular tribe will not necessarily benefit other tribes with similar appearance. Education and class are historical far more unifying than having blue eyes or coin collecting.

>work and consume until death
This is the human condition, ding nugget.

suicide is upon him

Fuck.

Attached: 1552666550217.png (1128x1002, 105K)

Wrong

>The "not all" argument is the accurate argument
Just because something not correct in every case, doesn't mean its not generally correct. Only retards and NPCs cant comprehend this elementary concept of thought.
>White people have never been a monolith
Non sequitur. Something doesn't have to be a monolith to be similar enough to be considered a group. You don't have to be a monolith within your family to be considered a family. A race doesn't have to be a monolith to be considered a single unit with common genes, goals, values and history.
>While it's true that clans, tribes, etc, have existed, they are based on familial ties, not appearance.
Nation and race are your extended family. And family and appearance is one and the same thing. You inherit your appearance from your family, including the extended one.

As usual, individualists and proponents of personal merit are the biggest dipshits on a personal level.

t. NEET

>Just because something not correct in every case, doesn't mean its not generally correct. Only retards and NPCs cant comprehend this elementary concept of thought
Except that it's more often incorrect than correct. What in faggot DNA causes liberalism exactly?
>Non sequitur. Something doesn't have to be a monolith to be similar enough to be considered a group. You don't have to be a monolith within your family to be considered a family. A race doesn't have to be a monolith to be considered a single unit with common genes, goals, values and history.
That's true, it doesn't, but white people (as well as most other groups) don't have common goals, values, and history. The groups are too broad for that to be the case. My family has a shared history but my neighbor, despite being from the same city, same race, and religion as me, has a vastly different family history and differing opinions/goals. Are you exactly like all your neighbors? Granted, you are from the comrade country so you probably do have more unity than we Americans, but I would doubt you are all Putin clones.
>Nation and race are your extended family. And family and appearance is one and the same thing. You inherit your appearance from your family, including the extended one.
Family would imply a genetic connection, which I don't have to everyone in my area. This isn't Alabama.
>As usual, individualists and proponents of personal merit are the biggest dipshits on a personal level.
Said the inbred retard who thinks everyone within a nation is related.

neets are based waggie mutt

>Except that it's more often incorrect than correct.
If something is called GENERALITY correct, then its means that something is correct most of the time, not the opposite you absolute moron.
I will explain so even a retard like you could understand.
Most women have less upper body strength than man. This is a fact.
Does that mean that ALL men stronger that ALL women? According to you its needs to be, otherwise "NOT ALL" screeching should invalidate this fact.
Thankfully science doesn't operate on your retarded level. Therefore something can be GENERALLY correct, without being correct 100% of the time, and still be a fact.

I won't even address the rest of your garbage response, you clearly have no understanding of genetic cluster groups. Among pretty much everything else in life.

>If something is called GENERALITY correct, then its means that something is correct most of the time, not the opposite you absolute moron.
>I will explain so even a retard like you could understand.
>Most women have less upper body strength than man. This is a fact.
>Does that mean that ALL men stronger that ALL women? According to you its needs to be, otherwise "NOT ALL" screeching should invalidate this fact.
>Thankfully science doesn't operate on your retarded level. Therefore something can be GENERALLY correct, without being correct 100% of the time, and still be a fact.
We are talking about opinions, you absolute moron. Yes, women are generally weaker than men. No, women are not generally nor naturally offended by the word dyke. Do you understand the difference between the two?

Fucking hell, you really are an ibred addidas faggot, aren't you?

See, and just illustrate my point, I could use this conversation as justification for believe that Russians are generally sister fucking idiots, but rather I recognize that is just and that you don't speak for entire country.

Most every TERF originally support the idea of trans until they met one tranny then another and another, etc. and it was a revolving door of crazy, obviously.

Trannies are just narcissists, the end.

There are many trans people here. Long ago there was a discussion about traps and the board concluded that this is a safe space for them and many other special folks like us. Oh user, you aren’t a bigot are you?? Lolz!!