The eternal Swede

breitbart.com/europe/2019/04/17/sweden-eu-sanctions-hungary-migration/

Attached: 10AD31E9-9A16-4C65-8A70-4D6491DDF8C3.jpg (750x940, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/jews-control-swedish-media-mp-quits/
youtube.com/watch?v=pqBfc_zwic0
youtube.com/watch?v=7pCps64cbBs
wikitree.com/wiki/Hedberg-55
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They want us to believe that diversity is strength, migrants are an asset, etc. while punishing countries who refuse to take them...

newobserveronline.com/jews-control-swedish-media-mp-quits/

good this will be supported.

yes please do this and accelerate the disintegration of the EU.

Attached: 1502994566939.webm (640x360, 2.33M)

Attached: 1445195695617.png (549x653, 190K)

kek

Attached: 1513887462214.png (1387x857, 1.43M)

y tho?

Would this be defined as activist cuckolding?

I think they're worried that if Hungary stays white, they won't experience the same problems multikulti places do, thus exposing the false narrative. Better sink them to the same level so there's no control group, if you will.

If they made the nation so strong wouldn't Sweden be trying to take as many as possible and not letting other nations have as many?

Because Hungary is freeloading, they're not taking their fair share

Attached: 1550741066904.jpg (759x847, 110K)

Because we're crashing under the pressure of taking way to many shitskins and paying them all sorts of grants.
The niggers in charge actually thought the EU would split the shitskins equally and tried to gain good goy points by letting everyone in.
Now our currency is at it's lowest and wages lagging hard. I made more value wise when I dropped out of HS working as a lunch lady than what I do now thanks to retarded inflationary politics (and poor life choices).
Don't do what we say, just leave the EU and don't pay shit!
What are they gona do?! Fuck the EU and fuck the retards in the swedish parliament, dumb fucking soro's whores

Lots of Swedes leaving for Hungary are they,lol fuck Swedes.

Attached: 545667.jpg (796x620, 32K)

please nuke us

SWEDEN YES

Attached: 3C83DF3B-FE14-4C2B-BC62-FD7B25C80BC0.png (1036x796, 154K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pqBfc_zwic0

KEBAB

Attached: 1554449658563.jpg (827x1099, 119K)

Sorry man you gotta just finish yourself off in the corner.

Why the fuck can't they die without killing other people too?
Holy fuck, they sure are a feminist country!

>one of the most beautiful countries with the most beautiful people
>dumb as shit
this proves that beautiful people can't be smart too

I know I'd be scared of Swedes.

White genocide doesn’t work if white people have a sanctuary state.

They're trying to wipe us out all at once they don't want any holdouts or resistance

Friendly reminder that we should accelerate Sweden so we can point fingers at it and say that's where women in power will lead you.

Attached: 1552664941025.jpg (768x1024, 94K)

Ah yes the country that started kvetching and taking it to EU when Finland started freeing the alcohol market
>muh national health
fucking smug high horse. always having their nose in other people's business.
>TOMORROW WE LEAVE TO STOCKHOLM
>TURN SWEDEN TO A COLONY
>WOMEN AND CHILDREN SHALL BE RAPED
>AND WITH NAPALM BE BURNED DOWN
>CHILDREN OH THOSE BURN THE BEST
>THEY CARRY LESS WATER IN

Kek this. i hope the EU collapses and everyone leaves.

Fuck off you swedish fucks

Attached: 1553125307579.png (680x512, 200K)

Yes! Hungary needs to pay. I suggest their punishment to be go full non EU and then let us in. Please...

hell is full of good wishes or desires

>Afghani bulls
YEAH SUCKEM
>Iraqi bulls
YEAH SUCKEM
>Syrian bulls
YEAH SUCKEM
>Somali bulls
YEAH SUCKEM
>Finnish bulls
YEAH SUCKEM
>Persian bulls
YEAH SUCKEM
>Turkish bulls
YEAH SUCKEM
>Indian bulls
YEAH SUCKEM
>Eritrean bulls
YEAH SUCKEM

Attached: 1551575031411.png (1528x1184, 61K)

>lunch lady

Attached: tenor.gif (270x220, 2.4M)

>Shabbos goys in Zionist Occupied Sweden demand [...]
Would be a more appropriate headline.

they'll happily pay, i see no problem.

I want off this crazy ride

I have no problems with going to war againts sweden

fuck white people

the ride never ends

youtube.com/watch?v=7pCps64cbBs

see you with a 7.62×39mm in your head

Attached: 1520518711.png (500x500, 26K)

PAY THE PRICE GOYIM

Attached: 1555398663192.png (500x690, 134K)

Why? How dare you sir! If you watch the BBC without participating you need to buy a license.

END IT NOW

Attached: soyrage.png (921x900, 1.56M)

>exposing the false narrative

Hungary really needs to leave the EU before this starts to happen in a big way. If the western European nations start to disintegrate believe me, all the shitskins from those countries will flood towards the east, following white people like they always do.

Because Sweden can't pay for all of those highly skilled immigrants they're importing. They're so highly skilled that they never find any jobs so they end up being permanently unemployed.

But diversity is OUR STRENGTH.
More migrants should mean a better, more vibrant economy. How could this happen?

100%. Same reason (((they're))) pushing it for Japan. Because their absymally low crime rate (despite decades of economic stagnation) poke holes in the narrative.
It's also why Sweden stopped collected data on crime and ethnicity a while back - non-swedes were commuting the bulk of violent assaults and rapes.

Well what do you think the new EU military is for? They are going to use it on the countries who won’t take the rapefugees.

Not long now, some renewed crisis will precipitate the “need” for it, such as the EU’s recent decision to give 250 million Africans economic refugee status.

This summer? We should be hearing news of African caravans again soon.

In the distance there is the sound of drums.

It's not enough for Sweden to get cucked, they want to watch EVERYONE get cucked.

Is that a new level of cuckery? Having a fetish not for being cucked, but for watching someone else get cucked?

Don't worry, the PM has zero charisma and political capital.

But diversity is good, they are giving away their share of good things to those who need it more, like Germany and Sweden. You should thank them.

Some kind of fucking war is inevitable. People do not learn from history. Look at the US. EU nations remember this. It too a civil fucking war to turn the 50 states into the federal controlled thing it is now. You are headed for the same path get out now.

Should have kicked us out Hungary, would have been easier for you to leave afterwards

How can anyone criticise Hungary or Poland? Their leaders have made a conscious decision to sacrifice the strength and vibrancy of diversity and multiculturalism so that Western Europe may have more of this wonderful stuff. They should be lauded rather than vilified.

>Hungary is a tiny nation with only 9.8 million people. We can't take too many immigrates since we depend too much on aid as it is.
you guys realize (((who))) is behind that right?
if not see image.

Attached: sweden jew in charge.jpg (720x710, 62K)

I converted 80% of my investment portfolio to silver with a few defense stocks and some AMD, Diebold, and other companies who aren’t going anywhere in a war.

I really think it could happen this summer. It will be planned by NGOs of course and we will hear tell through the media, they will be softening up the public probably using some lie like they are “climate refugees.”

Very soon now. Why would the EU give this asylum to a quarter billion Africans if it wasn’t just about time?

Shits going to pop off in Europe again. And Canada is now taking in a flood of epic proportions too.

Attached: E3E57253-B417-4CE0-96FD-53512FC45F17.jpg (992x414, 55K)

V4 should put sanctions on Sweden and Germany for letting in the foreigners

Attached: 28468416_1735026549917530_6649424030719803392_n.jpg (460x330, 28K)

look to us
look to our example
diversity was a mistake
the melting pot is boiling over
if a race war doesn't erupt in the next 20 years I'll be surprised

I hate our politicians and the media.

Attached: 1540094058900.jpg (750x500, 73K)

>That video
What the fuck?!

sweden does what germany says because in the most pathetic way just like other small european nations they look up to germany and france and england. they actually think any 1 of those 3 will not only be able to defeat the rest of the world but rule it easily after they win WW3

so sweden does what germany says blindly thinking there big brother has a plan and we better just do it

its fucking sad and delusion. by the time they realize its not going to work well fuck you cant send them back and your out numbered

>if a race war doesn't erupt in the next 20 years I'll be surprised
hahaha, is this your first becoming a minority in your own country? there is not going to be a race war you silly fuck. Enjoy the slow-mo descent into niggerdom, mi nuevo negro hermano.

Attached: muh_heritage.jpg (600x412, 85K)

No it’s not going along because a little puppy looks up to big brother.

It’s a deliberate genocide which is being ramped up to insane levels, using the money and resources of the nations of people living often in the ancestral homes their folk have been in since ancient times.

Couching it as all some big mistake is extremely dishonest since people have learned about the Kalergi plan and the UN’s Replacement Migration site. The supporters of this program are in too deep to stop but I suspect things are going to get quite dangerous soon. Not every nation will deliver their substantial militaries to the EU’s control no matter what the EU demands of them, then the sparks fly.

This year, or in 2020 for sure.

They and some others have been demanding it like every week for a few years now. Same old shit.

Attached: IMG_4626.jpg (720x643, 23K)

Yup. Based Japan, long may She stand.

I have a friend who just got back from Stockholm. He said it was nice and didn't see that many groids. Is all this Sweden doom and gloom just hype?

250 million? Holy fuck, and we make a huge deal in the US over, like, 5 mill illegals.

Is that over 20 years? Over a year? Whats the deal?

Hehe the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan isn't real...

>Sweden
>demands

LOL. What are they going to do ??

Sweden is so generous they want the strength of niggers to be shared.

They aren’t just going to offer asylum. They are opening EU asylum centers across Africa where the Africans can apply in person and presumably get transported without delay. This has all been covered in the media.

It’s called manufactured consensus, a few more of the most ducked EU countries will squawk about it and pretty soon Markell will make that triangle Illuminati ninja magic hand gesture of hers and POW.

You see, American nigger receptors become insensitive because of long time overexposure.

Haha, it can't be all that bad. It's Sweden for Chrissake.

I can’t imagine Sweden demanding anything without saying please kek

Attached: 1494266358729.jpg (384x383, 28K)

Hey you can't ask that!

>hurr durr only one country should shoulder the burden of the niggers that got into the union
>i'm a Jow Forumstard and don't understand the meaning of union

Remember when the EU was like: "Hey Poland, you have to accept migrants!" and Poland was like "No." and then the EU was like "Hey Poland, we're going to hit you with economic sanctions" and then Poland was like "Hey Germany, did you know we could request reparations for damages in WW2 which would amount to billions of dollars?" and then I stopped hearing so much about the EU trying to force the Poles to take the muslim cock.

A realistic representation of life in Sweden.

>EU should take on African burdens

Why is that Luigi?

lol

Thats because Israel started asking for holocaust reparations from Poland, not meming, lmao bro lmao

it shouldn't but they're already here

Good question. Wonder if he has an answer that isn't "muh colonialism"?

Breitbart is literally Californian kikes.

They're so invested in Europe because kike overmind calculates how to get rid of Palestine supporters. Little else.

Even if that was the answer I don't know that Hungary had much of an African empire

you know when poland paddeld back on reperations because it backfierd and the eu still sanctiond poland.

you know that nord stream 2 is about to be finished.

you know when the eu fucks over piss harder abd harder each day.

you knpw when the eu prettymuch has shown the us that it has no power inthe east and it still hets what it wants.

you know that US sanctions on russia are being shat on and you cant do shit.

you know that 5g dont do it we will not have a back door psyops is shat on.

you know that the US cant do shit against the EU and US operativs are open targets.

you know that you are hunted as warcriminals and will be trield at den haug.

looks to me like amerika is getting btfo in europ at each turn.

Things that never happened.

>They want us to believe that diversity is strength, migrants are an asset, etc. while punishing countries who refuse to take them...

This is all you need to know. They wouldn't do this if migrants were bars of gold. Some asset.

amis cant understand that they get btfo at each turn and slide in to delusions.

>Sweden demands sanctions on Hungary
kek
like that fat whore Sargentini did? What happened since that? Nothing.

I'll let Sverige to lick my paprika if i'm in good mood.

Attached: 131128142100-paprika.jpg (980x552, 219K)

Sweden is jealous of homogeneous society
They are thieves trying to destroy the treasures of others

>Löfven was born 21 July 1957 in Aspudden, Stockholm. He was placed in an orphanage 10 months after his birth. Löfven was subsequently looked after by a foster family from Sunnersta, Sollefteå, where he grew up. According to the agreement with this family, his birth mother would regain custody of him when she was able to; however, this did not happen.
Was he stolen from family or Swedish people don't have fathers like niggers

sweden better purge lefties or its over

>Thats because Israel started asking for holocaust reparations from Poland
whoa really?

Sweden is a monarchy & they have more billionaries per capita than any other country in Europe

Canada and Sweden becoming brown is not a Marxist feat. That's something more old.

Sweden Population

1945(Nazis Era)
Whites 100%

Whites 50%
Blacks 20%
Muslims 20%
Chingooks 10%

Whites 10%
Blacks 30%
Muslims 30%
Chingooks 30%

>Kjell Stefan Löfven was born on month day 1957, at birth place, to Karl Alvar Hedberg and Siri Margareta Hedberg (born Löfven).
Apparently has name from his mother. Was father a cuck?

Based! Fucking based! It’s true great post.

wikitree.com/wiki/Hedberg-55
ok I get it, his father died 2 years after his birth