Why are all religious people such subhuman retards?

Why are all religious people such subhuman retards?

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-175038__01.jpg (1080x1478, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/melissa-millan-murder-william-leverett-charged-in-2014-killing-simsbury-connecticut-church-confession/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

weak minded

Holy shit I thought it was wood and that's why people were making a big deal about it. What a bunch of retards LOL.

Attached: 1555450825946.png (400x400, 263K)

what about the rubble? I don't think the only damage in a fire comes from the actual fire itself.
some people can be quite moronic while trying to make themselves sound smart.

>religious people such subhuman retards?
The answer is simple. If you spend any amount of time around the religious, you will notice some traits. They are mostly child molesters and other malignant narcissists or psychopaths. They "believe" (make up bullshit) that justifies their own depravity and keeps people busy worrying about nonsense issues. For example, Catholics believe that child molesters are forgiven by the Pope, but eating non-fish meat on Friday during Lent results in going to Hell.

Maybe people dont know its actually gold?

It isn't Gold you retard, that's just leftist commie kikes trying to marxist up the truth.

Is it really any different than the Catholics that see Jesus in toast?

Attached: image.png (620x305, 523K)

American Muslims and American Christians have much in common. What we have in common is a binding forged in blood. We have both been marked by Zog. It is our duty to stop this evil. American Reformed Muslim/Christian brother hood commense. Im not saying we have to abandon our beliefs. But we must delete this error and claim our vengeance.

commence*

Combustion does not give rise to temperature, retard.

b&r, christcuck will deny this

Gold plated, whatever.

Yeah someone will have to redpill me on "x has a burning temperature of Y". It sounds more like a rule of thumb than something based in hard facts.
All my chemistry classes informed me that chemical reactions have an enthalpy of reaction, measured in joules not in fucking degrees C.
The closest thing I can think off the the temperature at which the reaction is forced the other way, and wew lad I do not see that happening with combustion at any reasonable temperature.

Attached: 1553295401871.jpg (699x485, 39K)

You’re so clever. Aren’t you going to include atmospheric pressure as one of the variables as well? Faggot.

WOAH, atmospheric pressure chances the enthalpy? News to me.

Attached: 1553295212895.jpg (657x527, 22K)

This. I'm not religious, but the fact that it's still standing after the roof collapsed is impressive.

>fails to realize the entire altar wasn't harmed
>thinks they're smarter than everyone cuz muh gold melting point hur der schiensh bitsch

You're fucking retarded OP kys

God does cool things like start a fire in a Cathedral to force people to save it, and when we do, he gets credit because not everything was destroyed

The God of Israel indeed

non religious people basically the same with higher rates of degeneracy

Visiting the twitter is depressing. They're reveling in the opportunity to Rob these people of their belief.
I suppose I was like that when I was younger, but you'd have to be especially spiteful to not grow out of it.

Structure fire occur in a closed box and built in size and energy release. I can guarantee that there was more material in that structure from renovations over the years as well as some modern materials that were synthetic and petroleum based. That thing was way hotter. Scientifically speaking heat rises and it looks like it started high up with embers falling down lighting off small portions down below which probably burnt slower.

The bigger issue is if they are even claiming it got to 600 degrees in there, which I can guarantee you it didnt. Flashover conditions could have occurred in which case it easily could have exceeded 1200+.

Too many factors unknown currently. Still kind of amazing it looked so good after. As a firefighter the only cool thing I've found that survived a big fire was a vibrator. Still buzzing even after the room was gutted. The holy cross and the Chinese sex toy. Symbols of faith, they both survived eternal inferno. This is a sign.

Very little detail about the magnitude of the file has been released.

Also fuck off assholes! We're trying to use this as a symbol to startup the Crusades!

Are atheists mentally ill? They seem to not be able to process information correctly.

Damn it's a solid gold cross? That's pretty cool, I thought it was something much more flammable

>God didn't mice man to make a gold cross so it would survive a shitskin attack
It's like atheists are retarded.

>that right toast

Attached: 1521768823729.gif (1080x1080, 504K)

>EU flag
>Mocking Christianity
checks out.
He is coming back soon. Repent.

Attached: 1555513015578.jpg (720x728, 112K)

>implying building fires don't greatly exceed the burning point of wood
who's the retard?

>Are atheists mentally ill?
Yes

Attached: 1553326779301.jpg (933x1280, 240K)

Uh huh and jet fuel melts steel beams

Good points desu

>the font and walls are clean
>not a trace of soot or black on the crossor statues around the cross
>the CANDLES haven't melted or even wilted

Attached: 1522659225191.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Temperature and heat are not the same thing. Temperature is a measurement, which among many other things is one of the factors in how fast heat will transfer from one object to another. Heat is the actual energy of a reaction.

Assuming no impedements to heat transfer, objects will over time reach the same temperature. But an active combustion reaction is always putting out heat even as the temperature of the reacting matter itself remains constant. So in a closed/insulated system like a building, heat may be produced faster than it can leave the system. The heat has to go somewhere, so it warms things above the temperature of the reaction. You can use this effect to melt metal with fuel that burns below its melting point. This is also a way that burning jet fuel trapped in a building could theoretically heat steel beams to the point that they soften, expand, and buckle.

Short version: System A has mass X, is gaining heat from combustion at rate J and losing it to the outside world at rate K, J > K means the temperature of System A will rise.

Atheistcuck in OP picture is either retarded enough to think he understands thermodynamics 101 when he clearly does not, or is willing to publicly appear stupid in order to insult a Christian who has done no harm to him. He is correct that the temperature obviously did not go high enough to damage the golden cross (softening and warping would matter here, not just melting), but for the wrong reason (he cited one of several critical factors as if it were the complete explanation).

The temperature of an isotropic material is a measurement of the energy of its atoms. I'd the atoms have enough energy, their kinetic energy dominates the bond energy permitting them the freedom to diffuse around the material. Isotropic crystalline phase change is NOT a chemical reaction.

>For example, Catholics believe that child molesters are forgiven by the Pope, but eating non-fish meat on Friday during Lent results in going to Hell.
No one believes that at all, skeptic retard. The belief is that you can be forgiven for all of your sins, even if you eat non-fish at lent. You just need to head to confession and follow your Pastor's penance after you tell him your sins. The Pastor's penance for you committing a mortal sin like crime is to report it to law enforcement. The Pastor's penance for you eating non-fish at lent is to say some preayers.
Schools have higher rates of child molestation than the Catholic Church, but they don't mind it since it's "secular".

>Temperature and heat are not the same thing. Temperature is a measurement, which among many other things is one of the factors in how fast heat will transfer from one object to another. Heat is the actual energy of a reaction.
Yeah... that's what I was saying.

>
Assuming no impedements to heat transfer, objects will over time reach the same temperature. But an active combustion reaction is always putting out heat even as the temperature of the reacting matter itself remains constant. So in a closed/insulated system like a building, heat may be produced faster than it can leave the system. The heat has to go somewhere, so it warms things above the temperature of the reaction. You can use this effect to melt metal with fuel that burns below its melting point. This is also a way that burning jet fuel trapped in a building could theoretically heat steel beams to the point that they soften, expand, and buckle.
Exactly....?

Oh wait you agree, ok I was confused. b&r post amerifriend

Attached: 1532144129248.jpg (600x484, 24K)

Atheists should live in Africa

Makes sense that you're a dumb pagan wignat, stop being a loser who worships trees while listening to a shitty music genre.

>he thinks it's real gold
why are nu males so retarded

Fuck I just looked at OP pic again and that cuckface bothers me. Why the fuck does physiognomy always turn out to be true?

This is the first post from “the other 98%” that I agree with. The interior of the church looks great and I’m happy it survived, but it was just a coincidence.

Yeah I took redpilling to mean the most plain-English explanation possible. You want the math, it's somewhere in your chem textbooks better than I could write from memory.

It isn't even gold either. Everything christniggers say is a lie

Is this God's way of saying jet fuel can't melt steel beams?

You are a cohencidence.

>The Pastor's penance for you committing a mortal sin like crime is to report it to law enforcement
HORSE SHIT!

>
They're not, but no group is exempt from retard infiltration.

Anyone else notice the massive uptick in anti-christian posts? If you genuinely want to save the west and are an anti-christian, you should kys.

Here's one such example in action:
cbsnews.com/news/melissa-millan-murder-william-leverett-charged-in-2014-killing-simsbury-connecticut-church-confession/

>all of the problems in the west caused by christian philosophical assumptions and meta-ethics
>hurp derp only christianty can save the west

This.

OP is a cum guzzling faggot.

I didn't say that the Church won't turn people in for confessed crimes. What I mean is that the Church will turn in those criminals who are no longer of use to the Church.

If you think Catholics rape children at alarming rates you should do a little research into child molestation in religious Jewish communities, what you find might surprise you.

The fact that the majority of christfaggots on this board are from america explains why you're such a low shitstain on western civilization, a loq iq mutt nation with no identity and a jewish refuge.

Attached: 1553275985047.jpg (568x320, 55K)

The ranking is Catholics < Evangelicals < Jews

Doesn’t god decide the melting points of everything if he created everything? And wouldn’t he also be responsible for telling the church to make the cross gold?

>Putting jews above literally anyone else
Wtf I hate Mormans now

And how do we know it's sold gold? Also I doubt it's solid gold. If the internal temperature (and gold is a great thermal conductor) has material thats combustable at wood fire temps it should still have been destroyed. Not buying it without more info.

Interesting, why do you think God wanted the Cathedral to burn?

>Why are all religious people such subhuman retards?
because religion has no rigor
no need to investigate
no need to find the truth
no need for examination
no need for reason
nothing is more nhilistic than religion
its the destruction of all man potential
turning men into sheep: stupid animals, ripe for slaughter

powerfull pic
fuck atheists btw

Attached: D4Otwk1WkAAQBsx.jpg (1200x800, 128K)

>Also I doubt it's solid gold
Are you saying the Church cannot plunder enough gold to make a cross?

what the fuck are you talking about mate. stop doing drugs chap.

True, but structure fires, especially at the base where they are drawing air, are much hotter than your average open air wood fire.

Wood furnaces have been used to melt iron for centuries at 1500-2000 C.

But yes, religious people are generally dummies.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 27K)

>For example, Catholics believe that child molesters are forgiven by the Pope, but eating non-fish meat on Friday during Lent results in going to Hell.
No faggot, the idea is that any sin can be forgiven if the sinner is genuinely repentant and sorrowful for their sins. The child molester will still go to hell because he probably isn't genuinely repentant, whereas the person eating non-fish meat will be forgiven because they more than likely are repentant

now that people know its real gold dont expect it to stay there kek

God truth will always shine through...thank you brother

Boomer pls leave

So what about the steel beams and jet fuel then moshi? The buildings didnt fall they disintigrated into themselves explain with science schlomo meme flag kike

>1 post by this ID

I'd probably have explained this different but this is basically right. Just because something begins to burn at X degrees doesn't mean it cant burn hotter than that if you dont allow the heat to escape.

>Wood fuel can't melt gold crossbeams!

jet fuel melts muh steel beams..

Attached: hg.png (406x214, 57K)

Muslims are the Allies of Jews and always have been.

hummm why they struggle to save all the stone columns the if the only problem is the melting point.
and they faggot will tell you that jet fuell can melt steal beams

To be honest I thought gold had a lower melting point. As far as I know companies mix other metals on gold to make it stronger and resistant to heat, thus my previous statement.

It also helps that the fire was above the ceiling and hot air rises upwards. But sure, call the religious people retards for saying how lucky it is that the ceiling didn't collapse.

Office furniture brough down wtc7

at which temperature does that burn?>

>not all of this ancient cathedral burning down is proof of God
What a stupid argument to begin with.

The candles though

Jet fuel can't melt gold crosses

I think people were more concerned with something falling on top of the altar and smashing it, not so much with it melting.
Dumbass.

Well... Actually it looks more like a Franz Zappa toast.

Forgiveness is for faggots.

So what's the melting point of steel?

Attached: 1530410238360.webm (960x720, 1.31M)

>calls others dumb
>worships a dead jew

Can you even begin to realize the staggering amount of investigation, examination, analysis, debate, study that Europeans have done over the centuries on the subject of Christianity?
Just the nature of the Trinity alone has called for multiple councils of intellectuals.

what a waste of time
let go of religion and everything gets better

The guy turned himself in. Read the whole article

shut up (((mason))) flag op

you have a low iq and it only gets worse

t (((mason pedophile named Richard B Spencer)))

eye see you (((mason))) kike

Attached: AF1EEC97-BCEA-4B56-B2CD-C299511C9BD7.jpg (360x1778, 112K)

55!!!!!

5 means massacre!!!!

mason massacre soon!!!

seeeething masons will reply or avoid because they know i am right

You saying it wasn't jews?