So, nearly a decade ago when I was freshly 18, I was sexually assaulted by someone a couple years younger than me...

So, nearly a decade ago when I was freshly 18, I was sexually assaulted by someone a couple years younger than me. He fell into the category of a minor, but he was definitely the aggressor. He threatened me and held me down with surprising strength. It happened in my best friend's neighborhood. It was horrible.

I never told anyone at all, because I was terrified that I'd be the one suffering legal repercussions since he was a minor. I kept it inside all these years, and I'm still not over it at all. I'm still afraid to tell anyone, which is I guess why I'm here. Probably not the best place to confide about a rape, but yeah.

That happened to me. Not really sure what to do but live with it. Too petrified to tell a therapist because of the legal grey area.

Attached: alley-evening.jpg (800x450, 137K)

LOL

if you get raped, rape is rape

doesn't matter how old the aggressor is, it's still rape, he can still face consequences for it.

Not sure what legal advice you want

Eh, mostly just wanted to get it off my chest. And I guess the reassurance that it wouldn't bite me in the ass if I did report.

It isn't really like they could do anything, though. I've got no evidence and the statue of limitations is probably up.

Therapist. Godspeed user.

Attached: 3D.jpg (600x600, 58K)

well, it's off your chest. It sucks, and I understand how scary it is, especially with the fear you won't get justice for what happened. Ultimately, if it plagues you this much, try therapy. It was (reasonably) traumatic and it's going to affect you without proper treatment

Thank you. I'll try my best to get to therapy.

I appreciate your words. I think I just needed a little nudge to be less afraid to talk about it. Sometimes this kind of trauma fucks you up to the point where you think it's your fault.

Thank you for the bit of a wake up call.

Are you a girl OP?

Hey user, this is a terrible thing to happen to anybody and don't feel alone.

Do you have any friends or family to confide this too? What do you know about the perpetrator? I'm assuming you're female?

What's happened to you is atrocious and cannot happen to anyone else. If he's only 16, he is bound to cause this misery to someone else. Call the police or a solicitor, and hell, take it to reddit with an anonymous account. Someone with legal advice could give you a clearer picture of what you would go through.

I am, yeah.

I actually just told my fiance about it, and he was very kind and understanding. He told me he'd be there for me, and that it wasn't my fault. It's good to know I have someone IRL now who's supportive.

I know his name and remember what he looked like at the time. I'm sure if I asked my best friend, she could tell me a bit more, as he lived in her neighborhood. It's been so long that he probably looks a lot different now, though, and I'm not sure I could emotionally handle pressing charges. Though I'd hate to think of him doing this to someone else.

I think I'll take your advice and make a throwaway reddit about it. Thank you for your kind words.

You really need to know this: This is not a legally gray area, you could not be incriminated whatsoever, he was in the wrong, you were/are in the right. You need fear no repercussion. But you couldn't press charges if you wanted to. You can make a statement to the police, but they won't be able to open a case because there's now no evidence. Now go get some counseling from a therapist because there are techniques tailored to deal with your sort of trauma. It would help to learn them. Or just to talk to someone who specializes in talking to people.

>get raped
>”I could get in trouble”

Bitch, what?

>This is not a legally gray area

Depends, I think. OP did you consent to anything, showing him your tits, etc?

I appreciate your honesty, it's good to have a clear picture of how things could go down. I think I'm just gonna pursue therapy for now, and do my best coping with it.

Absolutely not, I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I vaguely knew the kid, but I didn't want any of that.

How’d it feel when he was plowing your wet pussy?

20 bucks he's black

Buy a firearm
Train for 6 months

Study the target
His movements
Home
Work
Bars
Routines
Places he frequents
When he comes back to his car, say “hey” and put three rounds into his head and drive off.

File down the extractor, barrel riflings, with a rat tail file and disassemble and toss into a large body of water. Place all of the clothes and shoes you wore into a dumpster in the industrial part of town.

You got this.

Attached: 233B1E16-5AE6-4099-AE33-5D8516590C57.jpg (708x404, 35K)

Therapist cant tell any one what you tell them unless you did something illegal. Might help you get closure.

How about online therapy and just give a fake name?

Based. Remember to not leave any casings on the ground. Make sure to not try this IRL, it only works in minecraft.

>nearly a decade ago
>I was terrified that I'd be the one suffering legal repercussions since he was a minor
And all this time, you didn't think to just fucking google it? Just fucking search up the laws to deconfirm your false assumption you moron. You're so fucking stupid it angers me. Off yourself you sub 80 IQ mongoloid.

>report a rape
>get sent to jail
yeah nah that's not how it works. you can LIE about getting raped and get off scot-free.