Federal Reserve is owned by British royal family

Federal Reserve is owned by British royal family.
So Dollar is British.

Deal with it.

Attached: 45170199_303.jpg (700x394, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redicecreations.com/specialreports/taxesandcrown.html
archive.fo/omyOn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So the British Royal family is actually Jewish got it.

You faggots are finally catching on.

HOW DARE YOU TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT FEDERAL BANK !!!!!!!!! DONT YOU KNOW THAT AMERICANS HAS THE MOST ELITE SOLDIERS WHO WILL TAKE BACK THE FEDERAL BANK , AND WHEN THEY ARE DONE , THEY WILL KILL YOU AND RAPE YOUR DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!111!

Attached: image.jpg (640x960, 51K)

The kwaeen had spokded.

London is the capital of world Jewry. Pure coincidence amirite?

Crypto-Jews, Yes!

>London is the capital of world financial Jewry.

improved that for you

MY AMERICAN BROTHER , THROUGH YOU AND ME , BLOOD WITH DIABETES RUNS , YOU AND I STRUGGLE WITH OBESITY , YOU AND I HAVE SCOOTERS , SO LETS UNITE AND FIGHT AGAINTS THESE KEKED FUCKED BRITISH!!!!!!11111!!!!!11!!!!

Attached: me.jpg (364x484, 93K)

>owned by the royals
Except it isn't.
>The stockholders in the 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks are the privately owned banks that fall under the Federal Reserve System.
They are who own the fed.
Jews.

Americunt jews to be exact.
We have Britcunt jews over here who own our financial system.
The frogs have frencunt Jews, the swiss are...all jews desu and so on and so on

You are absolute morons blaming one nation or the other over this. These people that run all our banks, media, political apparatus etc are not any of us and never will be.
You complain about them infiltrating the UK and using it as a base for operations at one point in history, but the fact is they've used damn near every european and American nation now as their power centre, nd thus it shall ever be. Jumping host to host.

>and thus it shall ever be
Not strictly true I just realized, one day that jumping about like a parasite will end once the one world gov is set up and they run all operations from Israel through their lackeys in a multinational body.
Wish all my thoughts came at once and I didn't need to make more posts but, well, fuck off fags.

Knight Temlpars were bankers as well, not just jews.

Who you think runs those Nazi friendly Swiss banks.

Blocks your path. 6 foot 2 master race banker "jew"

Attached: image.jpg (600x798, 72K)

wtf, throwing away all my money right now, FUCK THE QUEEN

Royalty never stopped ruling

>British royal family.

Attached: jewlaugh.jpg (480x360, 19K)

The British Royal Family is German, so England is German, and the EU is owned by (((them))) so we're all living in the provinces of Greater Israel.

Deal with it.

Attached: happymerchant IRL.jpg (470x471, 41K)

Thats a nice building op

>BABYlondon

The london bullion market sets the price of gold world wide. You cant have independed US foreign policy without a revaluation of gold, so, for all intensive purposes Britain holds the reigns of power in the US.

*independent

why not? what is the reason for needing a revaluation of gold to have independent foreign policy? Are you referring to a philosophical idea or an actual technical barrier? Does it have something to do with:

>Gold certificates are denominated in U.S. dollars. Their value is based on the statutory price for gold at the time the certificates are issued. Gold certificates do not give the Federal Reserve any right to redeem the certificates for gold.

>The statutory price of gold is set by law. It does not fluctuate with the market price of gold and has been constant at $42 2/9, or $42.2222, per fine troy ounce since 1973. The book value of the gold held by the Treasury is determined using the statutory price.

?

Attached: 1493763754940.jpg (1600x1200, 143K)

Attached: 1480764196260.jpg (600x430, 44K)

it's also the "center" of the world.

We are!

Zionism was conceived in Great Britain

Please post some wikipedia links etc. I was trying to explain this to a co-worker, who I am cool with he's a buddy, but I lost all my links that I used to have that directly tied them together.

Look up the Paris Treaty of 1783, it's when the French handed over the colonies to the British royalty because they couldn't pay their war debt.
In that treaty was the Crown Temple States incorporation which was managed by freemasons for the nobility and taxes collected went back to the British crown.
redicecreations.com/specialreports/taxesandcrown.html
archive.fo/omyOn

thanks based leaf