Fml

> at dinner with family
> mom starts to talk about how idiotic and evil white people are
> ask her if she could ever consider livining in a country not dominated by northern europeans
> she flusters and say no
> reveal 65% of my powerlevel and hit her with the force of a million sunpowered redpills
> lay waste to her and tell her how bizzarely evoloutionarily dysfunctional they all are and tell them about the impending complete downfall of morals, sexuality, family formation, manners, architecture, increased lonleyness, lack of purpose, shit art, our demographic displacement and its implications etc go on for about 5 minutes while everyone at the table remain quiet
> tell them that swedes must be a majority in sweden for it to be a functioning society

> half my family start to cry and call me a nazi monster etc
> fml how did we get to this point and can it be reversed goys?

Attached: 66F55F23-01D3-43D4-BFD8-9D330095D03E.jpg (700x393, 47K)

>>Sweden

Maybe when your mom ends up like Ebba or getting gang raped like the other Swedish women by Arabs or “culturally enriched” she’ll get it.

Sweden is the most cucked country on Earth. Sorry but you’re a lost cause already

>then they clapped and mom gave me a blow job

My grandfather came from Sweden and says that everyone worthwhile left Sweden long ago. Come to America friend. Try the NW, come home white man.

I feel sorry for you Sven. We need people to talk to but with your family yo have to slowly walk them through it. You need them as your safety net, finding IRL friends to vent with is important.

told her that

I cant leave i will fight and die here
Even if i somehow knew there was no chanse and that i would end up in the bellies of a nigger family i would still stay

I constantly hit the redpills , especially at the dinner table . My dad especially ((jokingly)) calls me a nazi, my mom cried once but I kept going at it like a sperg. Now , years later my brother is full redpilled and my father have partially accepted the truth. Worth the ride , I believe. Besides , they are family , what else can they do but listen to their son.
P.s. I am not a neet , I have a gf and a job

>be me
>a United States Marine, taking some college courses between assignments. I had completed 20 missions in Iraq and Afghanistan.
>picrel
>one of the courses has a professor, an avowed atheist, and a member of the ACLU.
>one day the professor shocks the class when he comes in.
>looks to the ceiling and flatly says, "GOD, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes."
>lecture room falls silent, you can hear a pin drop.
>ten minutes go by and the professor proclaims, "Here I am GOD, I'm still waiting."
>last couple of minutes, I get out of my chair, walk up to the professor, and cold-cock him; knocking him off the platform. the professor goes out cold.
>go back to my seat and sit there, silently. other students are shocked and stunned, and sit there looking on in silence.
>the professor eventually comes to, noticeably shaken, looks at me and asks, "What in the world is the matter with you? Why did you do that?"
>I reply calmly, "GOD was too busy today protecting America's soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid stuff and act like an idiot. So, He sent me."
>The classroom erupts in cheers!

Attached: badass.jpg (829x829, 203K)

I have two friends who are on my page that i can vent to

its just so depressing, i have been droping little red pills here and there but they dont have much effect and im a quite good speaker and my redpills until now have been so tame and they still barely concede anything

I will keep up with them

R/thathappened

I know fren, but you must realize that to them believing the lie is vital to their continued good status. Boomers are hopeless don't try very hard and if you have normie liberals or progressives in your family a good mind fuck is to attack their globohomo positions from the left. They don't read so they won't know what to say when you tell them that they are just pawns of big business who want to expand the labor market with scabs to undermine the bargaining power of the working class.

you need to get out you illegal spic

You have to kill your family then carve the words race traitor on their torsos and leave them in the town square

dog bless

Lol wherever you find a Swede in the world a Somali isn't far behind. Just look at minnesota

if they hate you then they don't deserve you anyway

user, your best bet is accelerationism. Start leaving printouts behind windshields, stickers, molotovs in Islamic neighborhoods when your playing minecraft, larp that you are muslim and start calling elementary schools telling them they need to provide children for Muslim sex acts, start redpilling in any and every way you know how

thank you for your service

They just reacted like most bluepilled people do when you jam some redpills in their mouth, with anger and defiance to a simple and logical truth. The next time they read about some mudshit raping this and that they will think about what you said. You will be proven right each passing day.
It hurts when family reject or dismiss you. Good luck

Absolute madlad

Pro tips: dont mention hitler , dont throw random redpills but mention recent events/news, mention all the negatives you hear (i.e. did you hear about this rape by muslims, stealing by niggers etc), be confident in your beliefs , dont give ground when they call you names , own it and answer them back : "I am not racist , I love the chinese market or the kebab shop , its crime I am against " " I am not a nazi just because I want to protect our traditions" etc etc and when they finally agree on something dont be like "I TOLD YOU SO " make the redpill last by simply agreeing

>tfw my entire family knows I'm 1488 gas the kikes pilled

heh, nothing personnel, familylets

Attached: smuggiez.png (477x768, 191K)

Just say if existing is wrong then I don't wanna be right

You too? Why are American moms so based?

Proud of you Sven

Based and Godpilled

>op is a faggot

That's a stretch coming from Germany

Attached: 1551444454885.jpg (600x780, 210K)

Thank you for your cervix

LISTEN UP FUCKBOY
YOU ARE THE MAN NOW
DONT CRY AND BITCH ABOUT IT
CHANGE IT
YOU LEAD
THEY WILL FOLLOW

Stfu kike. Kikes are the ones pushing this immigration. They are jealous of Sven's blonde hair and blue eyes. Your time is up.

Based.

Attached: D3r_UCKXsAAnqK5.jpg (460x272, 53K)

I respect you for that

>then they all clapped

Good on you, Sweden. Shame that your family lives up to the cuck meme, but it's hardly surprising. Shockingly despite my flag my family isn't really cucked, but they're all boomers (I don't have any siblings of young cousins even and my mom was old as fuck when she had me) who just mostly give a shit about getting theirs while they're still around and fuck whatever happens once they're dead (which feels great since I'm in my mid-20s so fuck me, I guess).

>Dinner with my parents
>Talk about recent elections
>They tell me they hate Thierry Baudet (The right-wing party that won the elections)
>Same retarded normie arguments "Hes dangerous, he said some things Hitler said, yada yada"
>I tell them I voted for him
>They think Im joking
>"Im not joking mom"
>Dad goes off on a tantrum "HES ANTI-EU, GOOD LUCK SECURING A FUTURE FOR YOUR KIDS IF WE LEAVE THE EU"
>I tell him the most important thing I want for my kids when I get them is to grow up in a country thats white, and Dutch, and not have a potential daughter grow up in a country where I have to worry every day if shes gonna get raped on her way from home.
>Awkward silence
>Mom quickly changes the subject, but I knew they couldnt refute my argument
>Feelsgoodman.jpg

Didnt affect my relationship with my parents at all. You just gotta know how to appeal to normies. Dont go off blasting shit about Jews and their plans for white replacement and youll be fine

I didn’t realize John McCain posted on pol

This is true. All white people deep down hate shit skins. The brainwashing only goes so far even with the most blue pilled cucked piece of shit boomers.

That’s the real challenge with early redpills. Hide that power level.

Hahaha had this exact exchange with my dad on faceberg last week. Half my family called me a fucking bigot. It started about “jobs whites won’t do”. Made me so fucking angry. There is jobs whites won’t do for 40 hours that still won’t pay their rent.

I am honk and siege pilled right now

Yeah. Deep down inside humans will always care for their people more than others. Its been this way for centuries, not going to dissapear after a few decades. All you gotta do when you talk to normies is appeal to the emotion that your country wont be your country anymore. Every other red-pill is too deep for them and will only make you sound crazy

While OP is assuredly always a faggot, this Swede seems pretty redpilled.

>christmas evening dinner with my family
>everyone from my boomer parents, through old grandparents, zoomer cousins, middle aged aunts and uncles talks openly about jews and tell holocaust jokes
>conversations topics range from poor boer situation in south africa through this fucking nuthouse in brussels to fucking leftists and jews coming to power in poland and brinign immigrants
>tfw i stay silent and nod most of the times
>tfw these guys are more radicalized than me
i wish i was joking
i lurk Jow Forums for 6 years

i've told my sister i'll kill her boyfriend if she dates a muslim
i've shown my 10 year old brother Jow Forums and regularly call him nigger
my other sisters a bluepilled bitch who gets really mad when i talk about fags
dont know what my mum or dad thinks
classmates at campus know i'm 14/88 and dont care
>feels good

watch out though, remember you live in a police state!

i've bought my hate speech license mate
chill

> fml how did we get to this point
inflated female egos
>can it be reversed goys
deflated female egos

My mom agrees more with me than my dad. Too simplistic to just blame females

nah, not when they call him a nazi monster
this is a "and everybody clapped" story

He's just posturing

I think the world works the way it should when it has a correct balance between males and females. But these days we have too many males who become 'female minded'. S o yboys, trannies, fags, etc. Thus shifting the balance towards the female side. This is not solely to blame on females.

> and everyone crapped

cringe

tell her a jap visiting america calls her and the rest of her family who lost the debate and went to the old nazi standby as mentally ill idiots

04/17/19

The day user laid waste to his mom

Minnesota is atrocious and should be gassed off the map.

You named a picture of yourself "badass"?

Ah wait, just read the pasta. Carry on.

The main difference between Poland and Sweden right here.

Are you suggesting OP is outsourcing blow jobs?

That's rich coming from you Germanistan.

>i've told my sister i'll kill her boyfriend if she dates a muslim
If I was your sister I'd date a Muslim just so you'd do it and there would be one less shitskin in the world.

Always funny to see larping Burgers

Fuck that. Just say "so". The sooner people get over being called racist as though it were the worst thing they could be called the better.

This is so murican I just sharted in a WalMart.

Sure thing, ahmed.

Komma till finland och ta din flickvän med dig. Be om asyl eftersom din familj försöker döda dig.

Attached: get over here you.png (1598x727, 114K)

this is the most r/the_donald thing I've ever read.

This.

I kept dropping stealthy redpills since 2015 all the time and now my sister is dating a super alpha blue-eyed blonde guy and constantly complains about niggers. She's still bluepilled but looking more violet each day.

Best decision I ever made. Also bought her some illegal pepperspray from Estonia and taught her how to use it. Parents just thought it was sweet that I care about my sister's safety. Honestly, you're supposed to be the head of your family some day, so it's best to start acting like it at some point.

Attached: 1445293645906.jpg (720x959, 125K)

This.

This.

This only comes after they start agreeing with you.

Godspeed OP.

Attached: Quotefancy-2503615-3840x2160.jpg (3840x2160, 2.05M)

My new favorite pasta. Thanks user.

Lol you dun goofed. You don’t reveal your power level outside of your inner white power circle thats just autist user.

You can't change normies by ranting, even showing them evidence. You have to push them into a situation to be burned by what they've created.