Jesus tried to subvert Jewish culture and religion

He tried to destroy the 2000 year old history and customs of a people. He deserved to be killed. You cant deny this

Attached: jesus.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

soon

Attached: Why Evangelical Christians Love Israel VICE on HBO[HD,1280x720, Mp4]_0.webm (852x480, 2.8M)

kek.
our dear slaves

God I wish some filthy paki would detonate a dirty bomb in Tel Aviv

the feeling of jews toward jesus is the same feeling of christcucks towards mudshits coming and subverting culture and trying to convert people to false gods.
you cant deny this if you weren't such hypocrites.

He tried after spending part of his youth in India.
He was looked down upon because Jews are ultra-tribal subhuman trash incapable of talking their way into power like a human being.
Because you aren't.

>we’re the good guys goy you have to understand
Die in flames juden

Attached: 2D915DFC-11F3-4056-989C-47F88DFC03D8.jpg (530x383, 98K)

So you are saying Jew's who try to destroy a countries culture and history should be killed. that's anti Semitic.

Jesus taught that the goal of the Christian is to become as Jew-like as possible. Hirsute Jews are the Christian's racial role models. Christians go to church in order to wish to be Jews, pretend to be Jews or learn how to be Jews. The Christian god's favorite race are the Jews. The invented story of fake Jesus starts when the Jewish race-god Yahweh chose a Jewess to breed with in order to create a Jewish messiah. The Jews watched Jesus come out of the hirsute Jewess that the Jew-god made pregnant. Jew-born Jesus studied Judaism and became a hirsute Jewish rabbi. He wore a yamaka. The Jewish messiah usually preached about Jews and the Jewish race-god. Jesus taught that the Holy Spirit comes from Jewishness and that the world would be saved if whites bred with Jews. Christians believe that hereditary Jewishness is the source of Jesus' magical powers. The inventors of Christianity gave Jesus preposterous magical powers as an enticement to cross-breed with Jews. The church was invented by Jews as an extension of the seed-maker of Abraham, so that whites and Jews could cross-breed. The Jew-king Jesus is portrayed as white, so as to deceive Europeans into believing that their king is a Jew and that cross-breeding with Jews will yield white children. Christians circumcise their children so they can breed with Jews. Churches give the money they collect to Jews to convert and inter-marry with whites. Christians name their children with Jewish names. The pope and cardinals wear Jewish yamakas. Every Christian ritual is indistinguishable from Judaism. This signals the magic pro-Semitic racist Asian Jew-god called Yahweh, so he'll let Christians into heaven for being Jew-like. At the entrance to heaven, where the god of the Jews and the king of the Jews live, is a clerk that examines how Jewish you are. The Christian is motivated by a set of perverted ideals based on race. His only plan is to turn you into a Jew.

>You cant deny this
Yes I can

conspiracy theories vs truth. kys potato fag.
try then

This is bait

Jesus lived

God is Great

White Identity is a myth

He is the only one that didn't deserve to be killed.

Nice bait faggot.

Juden pls
You'll eat yourselves

Attached: picture-09.jpg (500x500, 76K)

You're the destroyers, everyone knows. Judgment comes soon

not one decent argument.
i guess those digits are really scary

You jews killed him because you worship Satan.You jews hate Christ because he is everything you are not as a ppl.

look at this retarded mutt.
are you a nigger by any chance

bump

Are trying to convince me or yourself? Am I sensing a guilty conscience?

here comes the children of satan

Attached: Christianity On The Jews.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

edgee

Kill yourself kike

Jesus didn't exist, he was representative of a growing population in Judea who were interacting with and adopting Eastern culture and spirituality from the neighbouring Indo-Persian Parthian Empire. When the Monotheistic Semitic Jews tried to rebel against this, the Roman Empire decided to create Christianity as a compromise between Semitic religion which they could control and as a way to pacify the Pagan European population while assimilating them into
the growing Roman Empire, which found Monotheism was the best tool to expand an empire. This more female-friendly Christian religion with the feminine androgynous archfigure Jesus Christ (as opposed to the masculine patriarchs like Moses, Abraham, or even Romans gods like Jupiter or Mithras) was also a way to mitigate growing female influence as the Empire itself was declining, one of the results of which was female empowerment. Basically Feminism lead to Christianity which 500 years later led to the ultra-patriachal Dark Ages and Islam as a reactionary response.

Attached: bakvw68ofaq01.jpg (1024x441, 107K)

F U C K D E S E R T R E L I G I O N S