WHAT IS THIS???

Can someone please help me?
I found this small glass bottle with thick dark green liquid inside in my mom's old purse while cleaning out her closet. Upon looking further I noticed some things.
>"Made in Mexico" sticker on the bottom
>Small unraveled papers with writing inside
>One of them had a reed stain on in it which I'm guessing is blood because it doesn't look like red ink

If anyone can identify or even guess what this is I would gladly appreciate it, thanks.

Attached: IMG_0842.jpg (4032x3024, 1.54M)

Prob some alcohol. Why r you snooping through your moms purse tho lol

Can you read the writing?

no but its in either in spanish or english and now that I look at it again, it's literally all covered in blood

1. I don't think alcohol would have paper inside it
2. I was looking for spare change ok? now u know the truth my dude

OP post pic in Spanish cause I can read it or maybe just take a pic of it and copy the Spanish words to English translator

Also have you tried smelling it? Sometimes Mexican alcohols can be weird

sadly the writings aren't distinguishable and I'm only able to see a few letters of each paper along with weird gibberish each time I shake the thing

yea, I have no idea how to describe it but if I could, I'd say chemicals and a hint of mint.

That’s weird. Is there some sort of name brand?

nope

user I think it might be methadone

Attached: 5C7A4D13-AB91-4DE8-B72E-5953336BD879.jpg (346x311, 62K)

also found a methadone product that looks a lot like the bottle you posted so maybe it is? Does your mom need medication

Attached: 39526423-5CBA-4C5A-AAFC-4271A70A60FF.jpg (746x797, 143K)

Holy fuck I think you might be right. Then again, I'm still questioning the paper writings but I'll take this as an answer for now. Thanks.

I think you guys are right.

not sure because the bag was from at least 5+ years ago but I have no idea.

Np, try to ask your mom in the future about it though.
Good luck user!

By you guys, I meant (You)

Your mom is a oxywhore.

yea probably.

A bug part of me wants to get a prescription of oxy just to trade it with addicts for their pussy. This gives me hope.

may your oxy-pussy adventures be successful

Thank you, that’s the kindest thing anyone has ever said to me.

I hope your current dreams and goals come to fruition.

but pls not my mom

you're very welcome my dude