Macron says Notre Dame will be rebuild with a "IRON roof" and a new Spire design which reflects new european values

Macron says Notre Dame will be rebuild with a "IRON roof" and a new Spire design which reflects new european values

Guess what those values are?

FRANCE KEKED HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 20.04.55.png (677x606, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ap9JrTWFjVs
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source here

The reconstruction already announced by (French President Emmanuel) Macron will give a new meaning to the symbolic character of the cathedral. It will also symbolize the validity of European values in the future, irrespective of those Eurosceptic or openly anti-European tendencies that will appear before the new election of the Brussels Parliament. As (France's ex-premier) Manuel Valls writes in our newspaper today: 'There will be no ruins in Notre-Dame'. The lament for the lost will give way to the hope of strengthening the European idea. "

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 20.07.07.png (694x394, 108K)

Attached: Reims-attic.jpg (1200x800, 236K)

Attached: Chartres-attic.jpg (2500x1589, 686K)

this is not what its going to look like
macron says the spire will have completely new look reflecting ((european values))

>At the Cabinet meeting to rebuild the gothic cathedral, chaired by President Emmanuel Macron, it was decided that the collapsed spiral would be given a new look: they would tender an architectural competition.

No one cares about Notre Dame.
Did Jesus anywhere in the bible mention decorating buildings with gold and extravagant statues?
The Notre Dame owned by France and the Catholic church are the opposite of Jesus' teachings

realistically the sheer fact that an international "competition" is occurring and it isn't the church doing the rebuilding/planning/funding, etc. should raise some fucking eyebrows

Ya I agree they'll probably fuck up the design of the new spire. The steel roof is a fine idea though.

>which reflects new european values
> new european values

Attached: notre-dame-.jpg (674x900, 173K)

>Did Jesus anywhere in the bible mention decorating buildings with gold and extravagant statues?
Did Jesus mention wiping your ass in the Bible?

Macron is just going to make a fortress for his ilk.

Cuck France has always been cucked. Blame Paris.

This unfortunately is the pathetic end of the west.

Some shitskin probably burned it, will get away with it since its more convenient for the traitors in power and now it will be remade under globalhomo standards.

I wouldn't be surprised if some nigger or underrepresented minorities will get to add their design input as well.

>new Spire design which reflects new european values
Faggot won't be in office by then.

It can always burn a second time.

underrated idea. meme this one lads. this is gods punishment for french laicism.

Attached: 1508975900205.jpg (500x561, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ap9JrTWFjVs

This is everything I have,once they are gone they are gone.
streamable.com/kgllf
streamable.com/g6mzs
streamable.com/49w5d
streamable.com/cou4y
streamable.com/83p62
streamable.com/ed4an
streamable.com/3j3hc
streamable.com/f294d
streamable.com/4suri
streamable.com/xdldm
streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/wuv5g
streamable.com/k8wkt
streamable.com/nwao1
streamable.com/filb0
streamable.com/1l1wq
streamable.com/mgacu
streamable.com/tg4mh
streamable.com/yswo0
streamable.com/m2s3b
streamable.com/bk3v2
streamable.com/8kjm5
streamable.com/qbajg
streamable.com/o28y1
streamable.com/z4ocm

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: Keep giving the Gospel.jpg (1920x1067, 447K)

My nigga

Attached: ETERNAL LIFE IS FREE~01.jpg (477x850, 227K)

>The lament for the lost will give way to the hope of strengthening the European idea. "

Always acuse your enemy of your own faults. This is literally the speach from man in the high castle
JAHR NULL

Attached: year null.png (1280x800, 417K)

>No one cares about Notre Dame
kys you faggot

>"more beautiful"

Uhh... Notre Dame was one of the most beautiful places on EARTH.

I guess Macron is gonna make it a symbol of LGBTQ+, and Islam, and Have nude Men painted all over it now, and Women sucking 1inch Nigger dick now. AWESOME!!!!!! POWERFUL!!!! YAASSSSSS!!!

Attached: soyboy457329465273458236745897234.png (794x707, 735K)

Get ready for your new church!

Attached: ModernisedChurch.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Who owns the building?

Styled like one of those tankless toilets.

>IRON roof
>new european values
He'll put solar panels all over and fuck the Cathedral

>The newly rebuilt Notre Dame and its beautiful!

Attached: gross.jpg (750x542, 283K)

Under the 1905 law, the French state owns Notre Dame, and the Catholic Archdiocese of Paris leases the building for free.

>the French state owns Notre Dame

Attached: 1536018631211.jpg (231x218, 7K)

>daily reminder that prots and islamicists are all anti-art/cultural destroyers.

Photo of the new cathedral rebuild plans

Attached: moskee.jpg (758x504, 83K)

I can't wait! More post-modernism.

Attached: disgust.jpg (1280x921, 529K)

I'm depressed by this.
Mission accomplished meme flag

It was Macron.
>Under pressure from yellow vests, popularity all time low, (((globalists))) also targetted
What better way to gain popularity, make people admire the moneymen again and inject his non nationalist, non christian agenda onto a symbol of christendom?
Jow Forums really is lacking lately. I miss the autists.

just fucking recreate it the same what the fuck

I thought the fire was a horror, I am glad clown world can keep surprising me. I'm pre-cringing at the coming monstrosity.

Attached: 1554754157980.png (873x826, 234K)

So you just sit on your ass unless given specific instructions from the Bible? If christianism is full of people like you, then maybe it‘s a good thing that you‘re losing everything of value.

Attached: pigeonsuicide.gif (460x258, 3.73M)

>rebuild with a "IRON roof"

Wouldn't the iron rot during the rain?

(((international)))

Everyone who isn’t a paedophile Marxist subhuman cares about Notre Dame.

It's clearly not owned by the Vatican you dumb ass.

Matthew 16:19

Good fucking point. I will keep my eye out for Jupiter references, hell, I bet the "dome" will be a sphere now.

will it include escher babies, like the tower on the right?

Attached: 1533221315457.jpg (1024x666, 451K)

Ug why did the church let the government take ownership of it anyways?

they should build it to resist fire and look beautiful. we all know whats going to happen though and its not that.

The Notre Dame cathedral is celebrated for being a display of European art and architecture at its finest, not for glorifying a desert religion.

Whats wrong with this aesthetic as fuck 50's bowling alley?
>look closer, see cross
wtf?

Attached: 1111111111.jpg (380x379, 44K)

Anyone who believes op is a retard.

Attached: 1347638419674.jpg (400x500, 46K)

And yet the Temple was a thing of beauty and dedicated to God, and he honored that dedication, so why should a Cathedrals where almost a millenium of worship be cast aside as easily as a empty Starbucks cup?

Have you ever entered a Cathedral to pray? I have, and there is a certain feeling of weight, a gravity, that isn't at all opressive but speaks of the generations of love and faith that the people who entered held. Their love and reverence of God. And I say that as a filthy proddydog talking about a Catholic church.

Attached: 1522659225191.jpg (300x300, 18K)

The new Cathedral of the Black Iron Prison

I swear on all that is holy that if they fuck up this church with modern day political sentiments I will fly to France and burn it down again myself.

Is it going to be a big giant roastie pussy? Or a big giant BBC dildo?

The French government owns the property, the church just operates the building.

they dont even know what itll look like cause theyre having a fucking contest for it

Attached: C2883B0A-851A-4C96-B090-DE8C62DF1300.jpg (1242x1835, 1.15M)

>reflects new european values

Attached: 1555518288945.jpg (836x543, 138K)

They knew before it even caught the first spark. The real question in my mind was what was on the old one that justified burning the church to replace it.

why don't they just rebuild it the way it was? why butcher it?

Inside job then, huh?

>who gives a fuck about a testament to the glory of God
>lets just build our temples out of cinderblock and cardboard like all prottie churches
>that'll show God how much we care about him

Fuck yeah. Notre Dame will be an atheist monument. All you christ cucks can do is retreat.

I hope everyone realizes they'll basically turn it into a mosque.

It really should be turned into a holocaust museum

Haha. Yeah, that is the endgame. For sure.

There is no way this was an accidental fire. Absolute textbook false flag.

here's a rough draft of a potential replacement

Attached: newspire.png (1152x648, 12K)

Thank you user.

Jesus literally whipped people to death when they defiled a temple to God. What fucking (((Bible))) did you even read?

A lot of Christians think that Islam is their chance to present themselves as the lessor of two evils and gain support that way when every sensible person knows that Islam and Christianity are equally evil.

It'll look great

Attached: ajp-liverpool-catholic-cathedral-2.jpg (960x639, 138K)

>why butcher it?
because that's what jew do, m80

So a minaret?

He fashioned a whip and used it efficently enough o start people trying to get away, if I recall correctly, but I wouldn't go as far as 'whipping people to death'.

>And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

I thought this stuff were just jokes. This is genuinely shocking, how are the French not outraged?

The Protestant kind, where their belief system is pure contradiction. Yet they're the ones who project to the Catholics and Orthodox saying "we actually read the Bible, you guys aren't allowed to."

>every sensible person knows that Islam and Christianity are equally evil.
Those people aren't very sensible user.

>to death
i have never heard that he wiped them to death from any bible.
what bible are you reading?

Interesting tidbit... the island was originally a temple of Jupiter...

Jupiter temples had open roofs so terminus could see the sky..

We still know how to honour and worship God and inspire devotion

Attached: hockneyed.jpg (1005x785, 134K)

A crazy religious woman in work told me that it was the christian god that burned down Notre Dame. Apparently France has turned its back on god by being a secular state.
Also the end of the world is coming soon. Angels protect her son. Atheists are all secretly religious and we just want to pretend god isnt real (lmao). Native American spirits can shut down airports. Her dog has a soul and will be in Heaven with her. The damage humans are doing the environment is evil but she drives an SUV because she wants to make sure that its the other person that dies if she has a car accident.

Religious people are insane.

all this (you)'s and no link. fucking newpol faggots

>how are the French not outraged?
probably for the same reason Euros aren't outraged at being blown to pieces, run over by trucks, and raped to death.

>It can always burn a second time.
... but jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Looks like Saurons modest summer home.

Dead wrong. The Hagia Sophia is a beautiful product of late Roman civilization, although it was later turned into a mosque. Modern Westerners are incapable of building anything remotely beautiful, or awe-inspiring. We can just pile up cheap concrete boxes, or erect giant glass dildos, if that proves to be profitable enough.

Attached: Beauty.jpg (1144x717, 101K)

I have no doubt that if we concentrated all the wealth and power of our countries in the hands of religious monarchs we could return to building awe inspiring monuments with little practical use. Just look at Dubai.

This whole "Macron did it" story eerily resembles that of Nero, when Rome burned. One can only hope that they find the same end.

It's [their] cathedral and they do whatever want.

Attached: IMG_20190416_193118.jpg (1080x532, 47K)

inb4 some muslim submits a mosque-looking cathedral and fr*nce accepts it

I guess "iPad-designed" means a 3 year old made it for them

This would piss me off as much as a statue of a transmission standing barefooted on the cross wrapped in the rainbow flag and holding an aborted fetus in one hand with a quran in the other.

This building is both a testament to God as well as to the achievements of the white man. If they want to change the church they should finish it as it was planned instead of adding some bullshit symbols from any ideology.

Attached: 1555524252594.jpg (769x1024, 281K)

2 world wars in the past 100 years which completely leveled Europe twice left us a broken people. Truth is most European people would prefer going quietly into the night, rather than risking all-out war again. Maybe if we can last another generation till it's far enough from our collective memories. But I highly doubt we have that long.

Finally, a chance to put in new gender flexible restrooms for the euro-trannies.

fear the worst.
They will actually do it and put a minaret on it or style it like a mosque inside I swear to god
they will.

holyy.

TERROR CONFIRMED

Sometimes it feels like European history is itself a millstone around our necks.

This is temporary just until automation, driverless cars and deep learning is deployed. We are already seeing the effects. Driverless cars and trucks are deployed in some places, radiographers and law students are finding it difficult to get work despite demand for both being higher than ever.

Its the same in many careers. Despite record demand for services and products, demand for labour is flat.

Literally just an old fag doodling on his ipad, I have no idea why people take them seriously. It must be a troll. His paintings are great though, at least by modern art standards.

Attached: nyr401-ap3.jpg (1000x750, 114K)