Gf told me she gets turned on by the thought of rape

>gf told me she gets turned on by the thought of rape
>And wants me to choke her in bed but was nervous to tell me
>Last night, we came back from a bar and pretty drunk, started having sex and she was moaning and telling me to fuck her hard, and to fuck her like shes a dumb fucking slut while putting my had around her neck
>Before she came out with this bullshit we had great normal sex

It's turned me off, what do? Sort of creeped out.

Attached: watsdisholedo.jpg (500x629, 60K)

Talk to her about why she gets turned on by the thought of you hurting her during sex? I'd just straight up ask her
>So , why do you get off on thoughts of being violently raped?

Though im pretty tactless and confrontational

Feel like I'm wasting my time, don't like her anymore, 1 year gone down the trash.

Idk, what did you like her about her to begin with that suddenly her taste in sex makes you want to break up?

If you're basing your relationships around just sex then you're always wasting your time

bump

Your not worth her. If something as minor as rape/ mild fetish sex is worth throwing your relationship away, then you are a pussy. Break up with her. Send her Anons way

You have no idea how fun rough sex is
>take out anger and frustration on woman by abusing her during sex, rocking her world in the process
>leave her tied up and crying for 30 minutes after you've finished, go do some chores or something
>come back and smother her in kisses and positive attention
I swear, the only reason women like me is because I look like Ted Bundy

Well you could say, either she is traumatized and fucked up and that's why she needs it that way.

Or you could argue, this is a fundamental part of the male-female-relationship on the animalistic level. The power-exchange, dominating and getting dominated. In that it would be a natural exploration of sexuality (its primal components).

In fact, most literotica for women is based on this power-dynamic. 95% of DD-Relationships are initiated by women (a kind of full-time-BDSM-relationship).

Most probably the element in her that wants to be dominated is not that uncommon within females in general.

Maybe you can also explore it with her, your dominant side. But if it truly disgusts you, maybe you're just a healthy enough being and you indeed don't need her. Listen to your gut, if you're repressing sexuality, or whether you're perverting it by engaging with her.

try new things you dumb bitch or you'll end up like my parents, 30 years of lies and cheating because the shit was stagnant

choking helps them cum dude. Just make sure she tells you its ok.

>everybody bashes op for not going through with her shit
Weird, guess we can't have preferences anymore.

Hmm

Attached: IMG_20190619_160304.jpg (720x703, 170K)

My gf also likes that shit. Just last time she told me to beat her bloody because she cheated on me like the dumb whore she is (her words). Would you?

Fuck her one last Time the way you like most then dump her

Just break up with her if something as minor as a fetish is enough to make you not love her any more. That's super autistic. Also why don't you just tell her you aren't comfortable with it first?

there's nothing wrong being turned off by submissive freaks

Submission fetishes are one of the most common ones among women. Its not wrong to be turned off by the fetish, op just clearly never loved his gf if a basic kink like this has ruined his image of her.

The fact that you are jumping straight to breaking up with her instead of trying to talk to her about it shows that you’re either incredibly immature, or there is some other issue in your relationship that actually bothers you and this is just a convenient excuse.

Okay, so why is op obligated to continue loving her if he finds her behavior disgusting? Nobody believes you should stay with your partner if they habitually cheat, or manipulate you or steal, so why does he get penalized for falling out of love for his GF that wants to be treated like a animal?

Explain further why you need a reason to not want to be around someone anymore.

Some women are absolute animals in bed and sometimes want to just be a fuckbag
The psychology of women is objectively sad.

It's almost like a common fetish isn't the same as hurting your partner

Nobody should have to explain why it's shitty to just cut off your partner for little to no reason and with no explanation. All in all op is emotionally retarded and should dump his gf

too bad they dont want to be cumbag for me

You’re not obligated to do anything. It’s not like there’s a law in place stating that you need to provide a reason to break up with someone. It’s just considered a really dick move to dump someone with no explanation. Mostly it just seems weird to me that OP’s girlfriend attempted to dirty talk with him one time and he immediately wants out. It’s either a massive overreaction or there’s something else going on that he hasn’t told us.

She'll probably cheat on you in the future op

this shit is hot, user, idk what your problem is