Are waifus the ultimate proof that men want to love, and women want to be loved...

Are waifus the ultimate proof that men want to love, and women want to be loved? In absence of a woman and family to show his devotion to, a man will find a substitute. A woman will not, and will just float around feeling bad for herself.
Womankind is not programmed to love. She will never know the pure affection men feel towards her. She just wants a provider who is physically attractive and confuses desire with love.

Attached: 1554871608227.jpg (1920x1080, 438K)

Yes, OP. And anybody without a waifu should get the fuck off of Jow Forums.

Waifus are proof that man is pathetic

ENDRO!

Gib waifu plis

uhhhh r*ddit is that way...

Reminder that woman will become useless once we have waifu andoid available.

Women are programmed to love their children, not their men. The kind of love a man feels towards a woman is indeed unknown to them, but it's not necessarily bad. We just need to recognise men and women as fundamentally different instead of conforming to the liberal dogmatism.

>women are programmed to love their children
This is true, which is why they will substitute pets when they can't get children. The theory remains solid.

>Wamen can't love men, they just hoes
t. literal incel and/or misogynist

While there is some truth to this perspective due to the biological underpinnings of each sex's unique reproductive drive, love/affection is a human emotion that has spiritual roots, universally present

What kind of fucking idiot feels the need for affection and/or sex?
Find something else worth your time FFS. I recommend methamphetamine hydrochloride. Preferably homemade using double-refined pseudoephedrine.

Attached: 1547860453299.gif (220x164, 242K)

Well i think i'm going to stay with my waifu until i find a way to pake her real
post related:

Attached: superior 2d girls 1.jpg (960x720, 82K)

Woman detected. Did you read that last part in a magazine or a blog?
As a man I can 100% tell you that our affection does not come from spirituality or whatever nonsense your brain just shat out. There is a biological drive to protect, provide and care for women unconditionally. Why do you think men pay for dates? We value women enough to pay for their company, and we know that women like free stuff and attention. We are willing to disconnect our brains from the knowledge of what you want in order to maintain the illusion that you love us as much as we love you.

The roots of all emotions are biological. They only become spiritual if understood in a spiritual way, and that's something that is learned with culture. Consequently, if modern culture teaches people (especially women) that there's nothing spiritual about love, then women devolve to the lowest, most animalistic forms of expressing that love, because for women, love for men was never about caring about them in the first place.

W O M A N S P O T T E D

Attached: 815Uzqe-EYL._SY355_.jpg (266x355, 18K)

Attached: 1538705354417.jpg (396x382, 47K)

Iike Endro and Mai is best girl.

what is a dildo faggot.

As a married man i disagree you dumb thot.

Most "waifus" are just idealized sexual slaves. The "man" fantasizing about them would do zero in the relationship.

hotaru is my waifu
NO. Waifus are for breeding and making families.

Attached: hotaru.gif (640x633, 413K)

Lots of women have waifus, but unfortunately women are also inferior and stupid and so are unable to survive on their own, leading to listless and disgruntled behavior. Spend about a month on r9k and invert it if you want to see what most women these days are like, then add the bitterness of the successful manslut.

Keep in mind most women are able to get a boyfriend, but women subconsciously or consciously want long lasting relationships, so when they fail, and they are never her fault in the same way its never a mans fault, they grow bitter and hate men in the same way man sluts here do. But are also incapable as an r9k robot while mansluts here are typically good at something.

so you're worthless and incompetent, even if you have the brain of a teenager you felt like you almost got something, and now no one loves you. Of course these kinds of women have waifus, they are just too self concious to ever admit to anything like that. Absolute submission to widespread peer pressure, they knew they would be destroyed if they admitted any such husbando or waifus, but constant sales from garbage romance fantasy shows pretty abjectly that they are constantly craving a relatonship the same way.

Sadly both are fucking bullshit. Animu waifus are unmatched not just in beauty, god no, they are actually good at things, they tend to be less competant than a male and have to be saved, but usually it doesn't mean anything more than the BBEG twists her arm, she is still able to use explosions, fly a jet, snap the neck of a brick shit house, and wield a giant hammer.

Men want women to be competent, and its no surprise that women keep trying even if men on Jow Forums pretend to be normies and hate women who are good at stuff. Sadly, thanks to liberalism, a broken economy, and bullshit laws, women consider themselves equal because they can make money, regardless of money being worthless.

Attached: 1488680662187.png (406x388, 23K)

This is absolutely true. but it should be emphasized that a wife is just a sex slave. her job is to have sex and deal with the consequences of sex. (childrearing)

Hadn't considered that as a concept before. Though I don't think it holds much weight, it makes for an interesting thought experiment.

That is a very feminine statement, and
going by this post, the female equivalent of a waifu is them treating pets like their children. And surely enough, women who treat their pets like their children are pretty pathetic.

If only you were around for ronery threads, you'd know the truth instead of knee jerk hyper sexualized bullshit.

You say that like men aren't evolved to form attachments to their property.

thot detected