Italian military intervention in Libya against the haftar troops. ita Jow Forums

Italian military intervention in Libya against the haftar troops. ita Jow Forums

Attached: 57377469_2282474211798157_7524095696803201024_n.jpg (949x682, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junio_Valerio_Borghese
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>against the haftar troops
So Italy is taking on France, Saudis and Egypt?

Attached: qJ11uS9.png (992x1048, 1.14M)

mamma mia

Italians haven't won a battle against anyone but other Italians in 2000 years

that screenshot looks fake as fuck just sayin

Haftar is an US citizen, Italy is basically attacking the US

Based

Avanti savoia!

Based! Italian Libya will be reestablished

Itally has pretty much annexed Libya.

Italo Balbo when???

Attached: bx142_2bc2_9-e1527968040342.jpg (727x545, 45K)

Era ora

for me, it's this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junio_Valerio_Borghese

Source, spaghetti nigger.

I wonder what Libya did to piss off Italians? Insulted their pasta?

also a good choice

Attached: Junio Valerio Borghese.jpg (640x942, 123K)

it's over

>Italian
>military

My dick get hard for a second DAK

why the hell are we fucking around in libya? i swear to god we should end all the boomer organizations like nato and the un.

libia is an italian foreground so they need to have it under control

>attacking the France, UN, Russia supported Haftar
kek, spaghettis getting ahead of themselves.

Sit italica sua vis, nostrum munus patri Marti!

Attached: hadrian-s-villa-statue-in-the-canopus-god-mars-2nd-century-italy_u-l-pw33qh0.jpg (367x550, 27K)

Why aren't you supporting your fellow American citizen Field Marshal Khalifa Belqasim Haftar? He's shelling Tripoli right now

Attached: file.png (1024x600, 848K)

wow we're going right back to the 1930s aren't we

SPAGHETTI'd

he looks like a cross between Robert de Niro and Berlusconi.

Italian phenotype stronk

>wow we're going right back to the 1930s aren't we
akchtually yes
american domination is slowly ending so we are going back to multipolar world order, with empires, buffer zones, spheres of influence and so on

lmao! Its funny cause its true. fucking pasta monkeys

Attached: pepe keks.jpg (363x550, 23K)

if only..

Well,still better that send your soldiers to die for Israel.

Attached: c0519fb5827c06807c74aa5dfce1252c32f46d78b379f9b7097d7724148ce3f2.jpg (373x1920, 127K)

Lel sure, I don't believe it until I see it.

What we Europeans need right now is a strong central dictator in control of the whole of Libya (like Gadaffi). If he could hold back the black hordes individual EU member states could pay Libya shekels to rebuild the country.

>that's oy vey in spaghetti

Hello there!

Attached: Saif al Islam Gaddafi.jpg (737x570, 57K)

if it's true , we're going to boil your pastas once again and eat them with a nice bolognaise.
pretty to be eaten.

Attached: main-qimg-cbd28168c1b076219db5456eb894acf0.png (330x509, 145K)

>avanti Savoia

Lmao, Savoia are cancer

that guy is ultra based

Fake and gay news

He looks like a peak Ar*b Boomer

Fuck off OP, it’s not real

>die

Nigger we are so good at killing we only lose a soldier a month. Better than sending 100,000 soldiers against 10,000 brits in libya and losing

Give it up , Italy

Attached: 1543254753847.png (1081x1980, 226K)

Perhaps Russia needs to intervene yet again, as the West seems to have lost their collective minds.

imagine being a facebook-posting subhuman

Is it finally time for Italy for regain it's fourth coast line back?

What is ww1

Shitaly

the french are supporting the putincuck

USA
USA
USA

>imagine being america and giving citizenshit to a putinbot

literally fake french propaganda

then attack our troops in Lybia , let's see who's the most powerful , nuclearless country.

Stay mad , Spaghetti Boy

Attached: 1531460755648.jpg (1268x639, 76K)

>american domination is slowly ending

Attached: 1549239735736.png (396x385, 131K)

you don't have (officially) troops in lybia, also stop letting niggers reach north-africa

its not 2003 anymore Johnny

Frog, your secret services can’t even prevent muzzies shitskins to kill people hundreds of people in your capital, stfu please

>attacking the same position for 3 years
>fighting austria hungary who was fighting a 3 front war
>ending the war having lost ground after the germans showed up and pushed their shit in
Never bring up italy in ww1.

Attached: 1512000949482.gif (791x798, 40K)

Fake and gay, vattene affanculo porcoddio

I know that Haftar has the baddies funding him, but I hear that people who even support Assad like Haftar. Can anyone give me the QRD on Haftar and Libya?

Attached: Average Turkish Woman.jpg (640x640, 60K)

haftar is a usa citizen that worked for cia and betrayed gheddafi

The greed and desire for oil and gas profits, stolen from Libya, must be profound.

Leaf,in every single war you fought, you have always been cannon-fodder for your british overlords, please kys

we have 300 special forces in Lybia at the moment (official number , so in reality probably more).

if you pasta niggers start to stir some shit in Lybia , it will result in more niggers and sandniggers coming to Europe , Haftar is the only one who really fought the terrorist from ISIS and Al-Quaeda (as he promised) and he's okay with stopping migrants in Lybia.

not an argument , we are at war in Africa , we have our own private operation in an entire continent , not backed by US or Russia , so we already know how to do war.
Anglos don't have even have one.

Italy of course doesn't have one , only coalitions for you.

But do you have a Rommel to lead it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-180814~2.png (971x702, 916K)

Well duh, he was educated in Quebec

Why would Europe's most right-wing government side with Islamists and human traffickers? That's usually the left's thing.

reddit ruined polandball comics

your backed ally is stirring shit in lybia if you didn't notice, and as always we have to take the shit because of the greed of french faggots

based.

fuck the Saudi/US puppet

>Losing for 3 years
>Switch sides at that last minute
>WE WON GUYS

Then they did the same thing in WWII

Isnt that a Damn shame? Still hilarious , but I always cringe a little re-reading them.

I like this plan.

yep.
and thats a good thing

But if the current state of Libya is why all the migrants are able to come into Europe, then why shouldn't Haftar take control of the situation?

This fucking pisses me off if true.

Attached: B6A5F54F-7373-4D73-9389-8118BDF164D1.jpg (744x750, 57K)

How do the Germans rationalize their hatred and superiority when they are so violent

Itsa goodideano

he's doing it because nobody except the "international community" likes him , Lybia is instable since far too long , it's time to stabilize it and give it a real leader , then no more migrants coming to Europe.
it's the only solution , one side has to win , we made our choice.

Holy shit!!
Really?
NICE!
So, we are moving against France so that we will keep our oil contracts and stop the limitless migration?
Well, this is legit a whitepill.
Thanks for this, OP!
And thanks for our military!!
GRANDISSIMI!!

haftar is killing citizens and so many people now wants to emigrate

OH, and does Italy have any FIAT 626 NL's ( a 3 ton truck that Germany purchased, 3,000 in fact, for the army) for you to use, just to make the aesthetic match up.

AL-serraj said there are more than 800 000 niggers ready to storm Europe, and because of your retarded puppet-general starting shit just because your gay president wants to weak ENI, those niggers will be considered war refugees and will have a greater chance of being granted asylum, outstanding move frog

also you invaded France before because of your own greed.

È chiaramente fake, non vedi porcodio?

What is purpose of this blatantly fame news?

I don't doubt it. Proponents are telling me that Haftar will end the slave trade that enables migration to Europe. a lot of mixed messages are being sent.

and i can say the same abot france

only few are granted asylum in France and probably even less in Italy , most are sent back to their shithole , and you know that already...

>luigi deploying metal gear
where do they come from all of a sudden??

Fuck!
Didn't see that.
Well.. Umh.. It was a nice minute..

Attached: 1554796472774.png (502x839, 434K)

>we
last time it was you and the french bombing Gheddafi, which WE had an agreement with, now its the french and kangz and saudis doing the same fucking thing
since its saudis, it might as well be you burgers interfering again

the slave trades starts in african countries where they braiwash them to go north.
also algeria is getting unstable right now, if europeans wants more migrants they will just destabilize another country

New Roman empire.
Based

Attached: 1517747061217.png (800x728, 687K)

Don't be fucking retarded.
WE are destabilizing their nations, cause we need bodies to trow at work, cause our women caused pic related.

Attached: Italy.png (1200x800, 9K)

that's what i am saying retard

You clearly don’t understand, in 2016 we began founding Lybian coast guard in order to stop those fucking boats before they even sailed off, now if they start departing en masse cause the country is in chaos we’ll simply can’t let them drown in thousands(I mean, I’d love to, but there are international obligations)

Italian war of Unification *drove out Austrians*
Italo-Turkish war
WW1
Italian intervention in Spanish civil war
Italian occupation of Albania
Second Italian-Ethiopian war
Etc.

then don't bring this "greed" argument on the table.