Why is Canada rejecting leftist governments?

Why is Canada rejecting leftist governments?

Attached: election-alberta-jason-kenney-victoire-pcu[1].jpg (1600x900, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/video/4397691/trudeau-calls-heckler-racist-during-event-in-quebec
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/programs/metromorning/a-new-poll-found-that-42-of-canadians-think-there-are-too-many-non-white-immigrants-coming-to-canada-1.5098175
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based cuckservatives more money to israel please

The UCP was hit hard by media attacks for being a bunch of white nationalists, and their support went up by like 7-9 points. Podcasts like Ensign Hour are taking off, and even the gay Canadian subreddit is seeing more and more Jow Forums talk.

Canada is changing. The population saw multiculturalism go beyond just meaning a couple different European groups and some natives, and are rejecting it.

i dunno you tell us leaf

Iv noticed the non whites are starting to hate the libs because noone in canada likes being replaced by mudslime. Canada is probably going to be the first to start the crusades.

Cuckdeau played no small part in tarnishing the leftist image. He can't even act like a leftist appropriately, firing women from his cabinet.

Jason Kenny is an actual FAGGOT. This has been an open secret for 20 years.

Attached: jasonkenny.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

They are not influenced too much by nihilistic self-hate, so the disease can be cured.

I don't know if you noticed, but some journalists have been whining that for the first time ever, more Canadians feel that non-white immigration specifically is too high than Canadians that feel immigration in general is too high. As another poster mentioned, no one actually likes multiculturalism after being exposed to it.

virtue signaling fails when reality slaps you in the face

Conservative in Canada is batshit crazy liberal in any other normal country.

Hi shill how’s it going? Bet you love those based anti-white non-white lefties don’t you?

Leftists are traitor cucks.

You faggot canuks aren't going to do SHIT!

Attached: 1553465519605.gif (310x233, 2.81M)

Trudeau Mania turned into Trudeau Revulsion.
Anything related to his goals or party is getting shit on nation wide.

Feels good to get back to some normalcy. Now go start families and be done with this nazi larping shit faggets.

Attached: 20190404_190827.jpg (993x581, 425K)

hasn't Alberta been a more traditionally conservative? When I lived in Quebec I always got the impression the middle provinces were considered Canada's rednecks

Because the "right" is willing to import even MORE migrants and the boomers are desperate to destroy the country.

a drama teacher cant run a country, and the left look like retards now

>Shawn is a FAG

How far we've come.

reminder

in 2014 the Stephan Harper government accused David Suzuki of being a racist xenophobic for being against their plan to bring in a million people a year cause it would destroyed the environment .

Fuck the Conservatives they are worse then the liberals and NDP on imagination

I think that attitude is changing. No doubt the boomers thought this was ok but support for that is fading. Have some faith in your people and culture user. Its gonna be ok. Go get a girlfriend and start making babies. I'm a gen x boomer who started late but I woke up on this shit. It's not too late.

Attached: 20190307_212221.jpg (1080x832, 433K)

I'm not sure if you're just shilling your accelerationism or really believe that. I feel we can hold our conservative mps to more account than the leftys. Start emailing your mp. Start discussing immigration with your peers like a human being. Stop being so negative. Get a girlfriend. Get her pregnant. Itll be ok.

We can go back without violence. Start doing something constructive. It starts with getting a girlfriend and getting her pregnant. Then you will know responsibility and feel more involved in your country and culture. Join the military. Become a member of a political party. Do something about it.

Attached: 20190401_211152.jpg (1080x577, 409K)

Depends how you define “conservative”; lots of people make jokes about how lefties are pot smokers.. Yet Alberta has the most legal pot shops in all of Canada, nearly a third of them are located here compared to “those damn hippies” in BC which don't have many.

The work ethic is a huge difference. Alberta vs BC / the East is like how you'd view the difference between Germany and Greece.
Albertans will put in 12h a day for two weeks straight without complaint, try to make an Ontarian work a 51h work week and they'll have a communist revolution.

>boomers
>wanting immigration
It wasn't a Gen Z that got called a racist by Trudeau in rural Quebec you cunt. That was a granny.

lmao are you really so delusional that you think any major party wants to decrease immigration ? Harper brought more people from India and China to Canada then another PM in history nearly 7 million . you must be a boomer lol

>Stephan Harper government accused David Suzuki of being a racist xenophobic
>Cons using “racist” or “xenophobic” ever
That was the NDP & Libs you dolt, the Cons accused him of trying to ruin the economy with such suggestions.
It was one of those weird times when you actually agreed with the crazy environment man over any political party stripe.

It’s the phoney left/right paradigm!
We elect one, they screw us over, we elect the other they do the same thing.
We never learn!

will the """"""""""""""conservatives""""""""""""""" do anything to stop the ethnic replacement of canadians or the lgbtq+34242545909zFOVSNFJLK politics?

What loser would slave away 12h/day?
Medieval peasants had it better.
Albertans are certified retards

Nope, it’s all a sham

>replace the leaf with a cross
Would improve the flag immensely.

These 'conservatives' are not any different than liberals. Maybe the tone is a bit different, but substance wise, they won't alter anything.

Based I want to see Bernier as an emperor after he take the trône of the common wealth.

I can't hear you over my money counting machine user, speak up.

Lol this. I work like just over 12 hours in a WEEK not a day lmao.

Also I should add that those 12h days are only for two weeks, then get a week off, then back at it for two weeks.
Camp jobs are fucking awesome.

This
I spent a solid 8 years running a kitchen inna patch, shit was fun as fuck and i saved and ungodly amount of money by not drinking plus free room and board after 5 years.
Berta is hands down the best province for comfy work

>12h a week
So you don't actually provide anything worthwhile.

The Chinese have a conservative kind of culture or at least the fresh immigrants do so they lean that way as well as whites

the price of meat and the insect protein shit agenda speaks by itself leaf

Attached: ezgif-4-45552e79ca.gif (480x406, 1.18M)

Heck yeah m8. One of my former co-workers used his stockpiled capital (and some others, I threw some at it) to start a business that's doing good too.
And no, it's not pot related.
Although the people that did take the risk on that are definitely making good ROI too.

Then die childless and unhappy user. There is nothing I can say to motivate you to do something positive. I'll pray for you that you find a girl and get married. I promise that will change you.

Attached: 20190305_162919.jpg (1007x971, 540K)

I like your positive attitude. We are not beyond repair. I believe that. Keep pushing white pills. Laugh at the clowns.

Attached: 20190410_160524.jpg (1008x780, 262K)

It was hilarious watching leftists wake up to the fact their own can be corrupt too.

globalnews.ca/video/4397691/trudeau-calls-heckler-racist-during-event-in-quebec

based granny
what a fucking piece of shit that is trudeau, so not wasting money importing immigrants is racyss? Is that his best argument?

and the crowd cheering that bastard makes my blood boil, fucking npcs

I feel for you Hans, I really do.

It's called a work ethic. Sometimes shit needs to get done, so you buckle down and do it. Complaining and dragging your feet just means you'll be working in a foot of snow instead of finishing the project when it was nice out.

Besides, overtime is fucking great.

Having goals is important as well. Working towards something. Family, a new car or house, that new rifle you want. Whatever it is, have purpose in your life. Jesus loves us all and is shining on Canada again.

Attached: 20190402_210212.jpg (955x1217, 427K)

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/programs/metromorning/a-new-poll-found-that-42-of-canadians-think-there-are-too-many-non-white-immigrants-coming-to-canada-1.5098175

>A new poll found that 42% of Canadians think there are too many non-white immigrants coming to Canada.

It's like Trump threatening to dump illegals in sanctuary cities; just like that liberals don't want to live around illegal immigrants anymore.

As for Trudeau, his personal brand is irreparably damaged. That being said he could still win a minority, lose confidence a few months later and we'll have a Conservative Prime Minister (not that Scheer is any better though desu).

Attached: 1548635517018.jpg (580x282, 56K)

It's not self hate.

White guilt doesn't exist- Whites misattribute their distress to guilt,
when the culprit is extortion.

They say it's guilt instead of extortion so that they're virtuous,
not cowardly.

The distress associated with Whites' acquiescence to extortion (Whites paying minorities to not destroy) is mistaken for White guilt, when the distress is actually
proximity to minorities who coerce Whites.

While the emotion (distress) is the same, remedying this distress requires treating its actual source-- which is not White guilt, but rather proximity to minorities who coerce Whites.

Recognizing that White guilt cannot exist because guilt requires us (not have wronged another) does not free us from distress.

But recognizing the interplay (coercion and extortion) between Whites and minorities in close proximity does show us a rational cause of our distress, and the method by which to decrease it: more distance between Whites and nonWhites.

Hot