Cargo Shorts v2

So that tweet with the woman about the undatable Nu-male got me thinking what's the ((the media)) and people's problem with Cargo shorts?What's the end game?Are they trying to turn men into the same dumb consumers as women?To buy what the favorite nigger of Shlomo Fashionstein designed this summer and then buy the same thing after two years but in a different color and overpriced?

Attached: 1555518927545.png (1180x574, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/u6dRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Conform or die goyim

Cargo shorts are useful and comfortable so women pretend to hate them to make mens' lives more difficult

Cargo shorts are honestly that bad though. It makes sense if you are a tradesmen or something, but if you are just going out in the world than dress like a fucking adult

>unironically defending cargo shorts

i dont know what you need all that pocket space for but i inherently dont trust you because of it.

Just keep taking away and destroying everything good in the world

If you need to hold that many things, put your chicken tendies in a purse or fag bag
Faggot

they're jealous of your pockets

They probably are using AI to identify racially based trends so they can target things that mostly only white guys do.
This is the only reason I can think of as to why they have chosen a seemingly random and common piece of clothing used usually for practicality and comfort.

Attached: 1555520443178.jpg (427x376, 14K)

Wearing shorts at all...
Where are your sandals faggot?

This.

Shut up fag. Just counter by finding something you dont like about women and exposing it as a weakness. Call sluts out for wearing cameltoe hugger yoga pants or something.

I just wear a toga like a normal person, thanks.

I don't give a fuck what others think. I will continue to wear cargo shorts even while zoomers hate them. I am married, so I don't give a fuck about what other people like.

Adults shouldn’t wear shorts period. Grow up.

I'll wear what I want.

Attached: 20190417_145735.jpg (720x951, 353K)

This

Did they use a pic of John Schneider, Seahawks GM?

This. Have hot Italian gf, she gives zero fucks about my shorts. We wear shorts and T shirts. Nobody we rub elbows with gives a shit either, they care more about your vocabulary and what truck you drive.

Roast spotted

Cargo shorts are problematic. Wear spedoos.

Stop skipping leg day, fag.

100% this. They want more pockets and more total pocket space, and they are absolutely jealous that you can pull it off

There are decent looking cargo shorts but you need ones without the bulging saggy ass pockets and cheap ass material.

>not wearing the same cargo shorts you bought ten years ago because they were practical and comfy
>giving two shits about what the kike media wants you to buy this year

Attached: 1534788736862.jpg (576x1024, 220K)

Adults can do what they want. I think you're the one in need of growing up a bit.

Who needs your trust roastie.

There is no discussion.
Either you succumb to female shaming or you don't.
Either you submit to female aesthetics or you don't.

Attached: female_culture.jpg (698x1024, 98K)

They are utilitarian, useful, and you can carry mysterious man-world things in them. I think they are therefort hateful. It reminds non-cargies of their uselessness, and inability to make their own way in the world. They need a smartphone to call a man with cargo pockets to save them any time they are inconvenienced.
Taking away our useful clothing is taking away our usefulness. This is a jewish movement. Go buy a new pair today.

makes me want to wear them more and I was going to try to wear longs pants this summer but this has made up mu mind. I use the pockets and like them. Nothing better for fishing

Fireworks and beers

Eat shit and die you greasy fucking homo

Men wearing short pants are faggots, unless they are swimming or mowing the lawn.

I wear crocs and cargo shorts and hate women

Yep, I can easily put my tablet in one pocket and two half liter bottles in another with a few snacks my wallet keys a knife and be good for a day in the woods

Chad can wear cargo shorts and sandals. You can't.

Attached: 4d4d61f0e2be5beb09e4621d45eb6851.jpg (373x833, 31K)

Yep, I'm going to wear them around known SJWs and general leftists. Hopefully someone will curl their lip in disgust at the sight. Love it.

nah its cool ill wear whatever i want. in fact men who care about other random mens clothing are not men at all.

I'm a fan of shorts but cargo shorts are fucking stupid boomer shit. Jean shorts and cargo shorts are about equivalent in their stupidity.

This. Cargo shorts are key for camping.

Cargo shorts are for faggots and cuckolds. Men don’t need to carry all the shit front holes do.

Is it bad that I agree?
I dunno, I just NEVER wear fucking shorts. They just feel naturally unprofessional, and also makes me feel more vulnerable than pants, as feminine as that sounds.
Even as a kid, I'd wear jeans and sneakers in the summer, because fuck shorts, and fuck sandals too. Both of them are silly to me. Like, you wear them to JUST go swimming, and that's it, imo.

Attached: 1367538114200.png (177x177, 13K)

>t. doesn't work for a living

You're supposed to wear tight bermuda shorts and boat shoes with a slim-fit button-down short-sleeved shirt. Ironic tie is optional.
I still wear cargo shorts with polo shirts and cross-trainers.

>what do you mean? I build glorified mysql frontends all day! that's serious work. Unf unf these skinny jeans are uncomfortable but so fashionable tho

Why exactly do we care what a retarded bitch thinks?

not ready to grab the pole out of your trunk and go fishing at any moment.

Attached: 1531919921060.jpg (512x512, 25K)

>what the anti-cargo crowd would have you wear instead
You fucking fags.

Attached: pendleton-madras-plaid-shorts-for-men-in-orange-turquoise-red-plaid_p_9193h_01_1500.2.jpg (1500x1500, 365K)

You stole my look!

>women pretend to hate them to make mens' lives more difficult
Pretty much, and what kind of faggot gives a shit anyway

Cargo shorts are objectively unflattering for a person's figure, but pulling off an unflattering look with iron will and confidence makes you DOUBLY attractive as a person just following trends and wearing flattering clothing

Cargo shorts are anti-minimalism with their extra pockets and early 2000s dated look and therefore not currently /fa/ and not accepted by women. Basketball shorts are tho because you can see mah dick outline in them.

Short pants are for kids. Full stop.

it just screams nu male fashion slave. based chad wears whatever the fuck he wants and still fucks a bitch.

i find this pair of images highly amusing

r u from texas or something

What kind of fag chooses pants based on how flattering they are

Let them feel what they want.

For casual attire I wear cargo pants or cargo shorts almost exclusively, depending on the season.

Women are jelly because they think they have to wear uncomfortable skin-tight pants/shorts with no pocket space.

Attached: gettyimages-943288752-1024x1024.jpg (1024x682, 293K)

Holy shit

My wife's boyfriend loves cargo shorts. So does her son. I don't see what the issue is.

because the most memorable aspect of summer is... professionalism.

Attached: 1540929615352.png (500x375, 217K)

If you live in the city, it's frowned upon to do many things that don't communicate your financial competence in a positive or exagerated way. Ironically, mani millenials put themselves into great debt trying to "dress to impress". Basically if you don't drape yourself in purple, people are going to think it's because you can't.

In rural areas it's actually the opposite; if you wear fancy clothes, you'll automatically be dismissed as a manchild who's so horribly useless and maladapted to his environment that he can't even change a flat tire.

The move to shame practical and masculine clothing choices is yet another plot by ((them)) to associate masculinity as an outdated social structure, rather than something innate.

Attached: 1555522716908.jpg (230x219, 9K)

>flattering

Attached: 1552234441983.jpg (523x369, 39K)

>what kind of fag
The buzzfeed kind.

archive.is/u6dRE

cargo shorts are sort of autistic, but they're still less retarded than fuckboi shorts

Attached: c04b4f124bdd2d8640ea54bd583e2b26.jpg (454x627, 23K)

THIS. I ALWAYS keep a switchblade and Vienna sausage cans in my pockets in case either have to dip into the woods for a few days. Any other lightweight things you can suggest that I'm missing out on?

This

Holy shit, underrated synchronicity

Attached: Pepe21.png (657x624, 405K)

>tfw work in academia
>people would literally think that I'm too stupid to make it on intelligence alone if I dressed well
>dressing like a hobo is a mark of honor in my field reserved for people who have full professorships
feels good mane. Fuck you professional fags

>too old

Reading comprehension fail. OP likes cargo shorts too.

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-141933_Chrome.jpg (1440x1263, 351K)

Based and redpilled my fellow southerner
Boots + jeans is the absolute peak of male utility clothing

WTF!?
I'm going to dress EXACTLY like Fred Durst now. Normies BTFO. HONK!

Attached: 1554843101947.gif (312x238, 1.63M)

Shit, I’m married and make great money, but I refuse to get rid of my cargo shorts. They’re really fucking useful. You only need to worry about shit like that in your 20’s and even then it wouldn’t matter if you work out and have good facial features.

t. Asian mutt

what's not flattering is that guys jacket.
geez, he looks like he can afford a tailor but just visiting /fa/ could've saved him from that one.

I live in the fucking south where it's literally hell 75% of the year. I'm not wearing pants unless I have to. In fact, I maybe wore pants once all year. And yes, I have a stable job.

Why do women need pockets when they can store things in their vagina? Pussies are the cargo pockets of human anatomy

Seething pocketlets

Jeans and boots are good, but nothing beats turtleneck + suit jacket + cross

Attached: frank-vincent.jpg (737x532, 51K)

being comfy or being faggot with purse
hmmmmm

Attached: 1554932024119 thinking naked.jpg (402x431, 23K)

Much what I said yes. This guys, listen to us. It's not unimportant.

A leatherman

Women hate pockets end of story and cargo shorts are a revolutionary statement to a sex that wears pants that have such small worthless pockets they force themselves to carry an overpriced trash bag everywhere.

we have to stop wearing cargo shorts because minorities can't afford the extra pockets. Cargo pants are a symbol of white supremacy.

I want those pants you can unzip into being shorts and jnco's to make a comeback.

> Caring what people think
Duluth Trading Co. makes mine, and I love the hell out of them. To double piss off the trend faggots, I wear them with hiking boots. Fashion police don't dare say shit to me about it either.

Because the people who wear cargo shorts are usually high T individualists who care more about function than fashion. And fags can't see your ass and legs as well when there's pockets in the way.

Well played redditor, at least is something else than the usual shaming tactics. If you are a woman congrats, you are mentally above average (not saying that you are intelligent mind you, just less retarded).

They want to shame you into tight testicle killing nut hugger pants. Don't let them. Notice this faggy emo syboy shit started when we left baggy comfortable pants and got skinny jeans instead.
It's a literal war on your manhood.

Attached: 1485315141792.png (1089x652, 174K)

Kek.

I'm married, kids, job, house, new cars, cargo shorts. IDGAF what people think about what I wear. Stop trying to check out my balls, you rapist.

Nope.

Flashlight, small multitool, wear a watch.

>People don't own pull on cowboy style boots in the current year
Wut in tarnation?

t. Red Wing Pecos wearer

The only real fashion mistake is wearing clothes that don't fit you. Baggy clothing does not hide your fat, it highlights it even more. The clothing shouldn't be too tight either or you'll look just as ridiculous. If you want to hide your shape/fat, then dress in layers of clothes that fit you just right (perfect for winter, but you can wear layers even in the heat if you pick the right materials). Cargo shorts are just an extension of this basic fashion advice since they are baggy and poofy by design.

I usually wear jeans regardless of temperature. A nice pair of jeans that fit perfectly without a belt are god tier for all non-formal occasions. Buy some "Extreme Motion" jeans, they are so comfy while fitting my body perfectly. If I must wear shorts then I wear board shorts; everyone I know does the same or if they truly don't care then they wear basketball shorts.

Attached: 210297044.png (125x301, 66K)

if I am being honest I haven't bought a pair of non-gym shorts at all since I was 16. I was raised that children wear shorts and adults wear pants. Even when hiking/working outdoors I would still prefer a light pair of pants over shorts. Shorts are acceptable for the beach and for the gym, any where else you are a child.