Julian Assange was a Soros Asset

The amount of asshurt that is going to pummel this place, and the rest of the world that is paying attention, is going to be immense. Prepare your anuses.

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/07/blind-items-revealed-38.html

Wednesday, July 04, 2018
Blind Items Revealed #38

May 22, 2018

I really wanted to call this one full circle, but think I have used that name before.This involves three women and a few men, but it is the way this all came to be which is the most interesting thing. The first woman we will call A. You all know her and she ended up with the job. She was not the first or even the second choice, but in the long run, she has worked out well and looking back, probably the best choice.

A (former A- list mostly television actress) was chosen by a guy named M. M is one of those guys who has a ton of money and throws enough in the air until women close their eyes and shut out all thought until the sexual act is over. A always seems to need money and has openly admitted in the past to exchanging sex for money. Meanwhile M has kind of collection of one type of woman he wants to sleep with and keeps a running total of them. He has told friends he is up to almost 100. It is a special kind of celebrity.

Attached: Pamela.jpg (768x512, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/0002/wikileaks-soros.htm
crazydaysandnights.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyway, the first choice was kind of unusual. The first choice was B. The reason they wanted B is because she spends a great deal of time in the country where she was needed and famous enough, but not too famous where it would work. Finally, she too is known to accept money for arrangements, but here was the sticking point. Usually, even though she is a permanent A list singer in that country, she is the one bearding for lesser known people and never actually has sex with them. They pay to be seen with her and she will live with them, but there is no sex. According to the demands of the ultimate employer, he wanted to be able to have sex with the woman chosen.

The second choice was an interesting choice. We will call her C. She is an interesting choice. She lives in the country where she was needed. C also fit the bill of famous, but not too famous. She was perfectly willing to have sex when needed and had done that frequently to land many of her reality jobs/singing gigs. What ultimately disqualified her was N. Apparently N had been instructed by his employers that C was being claimed, yes that was the word used, by someone who she had yachted with in the past and he wanted her available to him when needed. N and M are best buddies.

So, in the end, A was chosen and has been doing it for several years at this point. She has made over $1M for her work. Will she end up going to jail? I think it is more likely she will end up killed rather than jailed.

A: Pamela Anderson
B: Kylie Minogue
C: Nicole Scherzinger
M: George Soros
N: Julian Assange

Posted by ent lawyer at 6:15 PM

Welp that fags been right so many times so far that I’m pretty much sold already.

Soros pays Julian with Pamela sex. What service is Soros buying from Julian? DNC email leak?

Only an espionage outfit would have that much dirt on that many high-level people.

Soros' only goal is complete and utter chaos in western countries to further the goal of the triumvirate.

posting in an epic thread

Attached: 1554135346587.jpg (657x527, 34K)

People should be excited for JA to finally get extradited to the USA. We'll finally get all this shit behind us.

I didn’t know Scherzinger was a yachter. I saw her in person about 15 years ago when she was engaged to Nick Hexum from 311. She was super hot. He married a different broad though.

>Super Hot
Heh. OK.

Attached: Anna Easteden.jpg (682x1024, 103K)

Are you really expecting a wave of shock when everyone figures out that the Antifa/Rad Left and Alt.Right are all Gladio III Ops? Jesus fucking Christ, Trump's personal propaganda machine uses the exact same filter and edit as the ISIS propaganda machine under Obama. The fucking ISIS single finger hand sign operates on the same memetic principle as the White Nat OK sign. All of the actions here at home are identical to test runs in Libya, Egypt, Syria and Ukraine. The issues animating both sides are the same, as are many of the tactics, albeit very different semantics in their proposals of redress.

You might not be able to figure out what is going on but there is one thing that has worked wherre everything else has failed: naming the jew. Keep speaking truth to power and naming the jew and let the rest sort itself out.

How could any of these women fuck a guy who smears his own shit on things?

Attached: 1549264226612.png (600x360, 288K)

I really wanted to call this one full circle, but think I have used that name before. This involves three women and a few men, but it is the way this all came to be which is the most interesting thing. The first woman we will call Pamela Anderson. You all know her and she ended up with the job. She was not the first or even the second choice, but in the long run, she has worked out well and looking back, probably the best choice. Pamela Anderson (former A- list mostly television actress) was chosen by a guy named George Soros. George Soros is one of those guys who has a ton of money and throws enough in the air until women close their eyes and shut out all thought until the sexual act is over. Pamela Anderson always seems to need money and has openly admitted in the past to exchanging sex for money. Meanwhile George Soros has kind of collection of one type of woman he wants to sleep with and keeps a running total of them. He has told friends he is up to almost 100. It is a special kind of celebrity.

Anyway, the first choice was kind of unusual. The first choice was Kylie Minogue. The reason they wanted Kylie Minogue is because she spends a great deal of time in the country where she was needed and famous enough, but not too famous where it would work. Finally, she too is known to accept money for arrangements, but here was the sticking point. Usually, even though she is a permanent A list singer in that country, she is the one bearding for lesser known people and never actually has sex with them. They pay to be seen with her and she will live with them, but there is no sex. According to the demands of the ultimate employer, he wanted to be able to have sex with the woman chosen.

The second choice was an interesting choice. We will call her Nicole Scherzinger. She is an interesting choice. She lives in the country where she was needed. Nicole Scherzinger also fit the bill of famous, but not too famous. She was perfectly willing to have sex when needed and had done that frequently to land many of her reality jobs/singing gigs. What ultimately disqualified her was Julian Assange. Apparently Julian Assange had been instructed by his employers that Nicole Scherzinger was being claimed, yes that was the word used, by someone who she had yachted with in the past and he wanted her available to him when needed. George Soros and Julian Assange are best buddies. So, in the end, Pamela Anderson was chosen and has been doing it for several years at this point. She has made over $1M for her work. Will she end up going to jail? I think it is more likely she will end up killed rather than jailed.

There is nothing here discussing SOROS' direct involvement

As much as there is a game going on I would rather see this as something that the spy cabal would be arranging with THOTs to prop up their image.

You may be right OP that a few specific targets are involved with SOROS' assets

But the masses of these puppet industries are a stall tactic.

The entire affair you speak of was arranged in the US ....by a group called the American Black Chamber

They were called MI-8

Now you have a lower classified intelligence organization called MI-5 and MI-6 in England.

So the US set them up to propagate their interests in the worldwide forum that the UK has been financing.

>Soros gets Trump elected
>Soros spends billions to get Trump impeached
wew lad

Attached: 1540407771284.jpg (788x788, 183K)

I hate to say it OP

I have doubts about your sources and the story you tell is going through a fairly vague description of events.

Lets say your point is that there is someone buying women to use them to sleep around with, or even to set others up with as a favor for other later plans, being part of their agreements.

Lets say that the reason you are making the post is to point attention at an old man that you think has an "affinity" for one kind of woman.

Kylie Minogue and Pamela Anderson are nothing alike.....

So basically that idea is something of a juggling of different women, and the attempt to bring them all into one category of being a media whore based on your story?

Sounds like you are a lawyer that was promised sex in exchange for your own services......and got rejected

Now you have "dirt" and are throwing your own shit at the board.

Correct me if I am wrong, you are an "Entertainment Lawyer" ?

"Entertainment Law" deals with contracts, payments, accounting, royalties, and other legal practices of copyright and trademark laws....

Being an "Entertainment Lawyer" has nothing to do with your insight into the sex lives of other stars.

Here's an interesting email published by John Young, one of Wikileaks' early supporters about the Soros money.

cryptome.org/0002/wikileaks-soros.htm

Forgot pic related

Attached: jy.jpg (1346x109, 51K)

the only reasonable theory OP could have considering your post is that Soros is just accelerating?

OP isn't the lawyer.
Here is the lawyer's website: crazydaysandnights.net/
He's been right about some things before, e.g. Kevin Spacey.

Soros wanted Clinton to win but we're expected to believe Assange, who ultimately helped assure she lost,is in his employ.
Makes no sense. Sounds like deep state disinfo to smear Assange and turn his right wing supporters against him.

Such as? Post your best examples

>5d origami

This is my suspicion. Release juicy tit bits about pointless celebs - gain some credibility - release blatant disinfo sparingly when required

Kys CIA nigger

Everyone and their dog knew spacey was a fag

what does cauldron have to do with any of this shit?