My parents are from a Muslim country but they are not religious (like many in my ethnic group) and I'm personally a...

My parents are from a Muslim country but they are not religious (like many in my ethnic group) and I'm personally a convert to Christianity (a Protestant).

Am I an enemy for you ? Do I need to go back ?

Attached: shu-Canada-525954499-Kavram-copy[1].jpg (1440x823, 197K)

Go back on a crusade.
Every terrorist you kill will get you 1 Honorary Aryan point.

*checks flag*
Nope

>protestant
Yeah, you need to go back.

>I'm personally a convert to Christianity

Attached: 1553224373806.png (211x239, 6K)

>Do I need to go back ?
No, you’re welcome to stay in leafland as long as you’d like.

The coming war will fall largely along ethnic lines.
The plan for ethnic conflict has been put in place for decades, we are all pawns and there is no stopping it.
Doesn't matter what good you do or what you convert too. That's just the truth of it.

Yeah, I'm well aware of it. That's why I'm asking. I will either go back or die a martyr's death, in fact I will die like that in both cases

>The coming war

Attached: 1544145387050.jpg (653x657, 354K)

>Can't into history

Hope you are not a nigger

This, your people, christians in Muslim countries, are being persecuted, you were a coward, for the Lord said that even though you shall walk the valley of death you shouldn't fear, for thy Lord will be with you.

You haven't learned a thing from history. You buy the "history" that is made up as they go along.

Nah I'm not

Congratulations on leaving the death cult friend. Enjoy your new free life

Well back in the country of my family they are relatively left alone for now comparatively to Pakistan or Iran, they are mostly oppressed because they don't speak Arabic and want to keep their culture but one day it will explode

Being completely honest with you, the best thing you should do is be a good Christian and stand tall with your people in these times of tribulations. I'm a Spaniard myself, and I'm going back to the ancestral land of my ancestors, which was defended through blood, to help my own people and my country against the marxists the separatists and the islamists, you ought to do the same, by not standing with your fellow christians in your home country you are distancing yourself from what it means to be a christians, for Jesus himself was persecuted, and christians of true faith shouldn't back down but put their trust in God, and stand against these current times and tribulations against the synagogue of Satan, Islam

Well no answer? You like the comfort of living as a foreign organism in that country, rejoicing in it's resources and comforts provided by other people who fought and died for that nation, by staying there and not helping your own fellow christians in your country you are no better than the leeching treacherous Muslims and Jews, because you don't take action.

Yes you must go back.

>Am I an enemy for you ? Do I need to go back ?
No, but yes.

Yes, protestants are and will forever be the enemies of the world.

Attached: 1e0.gif (350x233, 349K)

nah, true followers of christs will find home here. But be sure to evangelize to your Muslim brethren before they hand this country over to the enemies of God.

Whats your ethnicity nigga

depends,
do you promote white culture and identity? do you look on in consternation at the immigration of people who breed too much in a country not of their own here, and take for granted our wealth and generosity? do you see the country as primarily your race's home or the home of white/native peoples?

Yes. With Haste.