Jennifer (((Rubin))) can't handle the 4D chess anymore

washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/04/15/unhinged-no-longer-any-upside/
archive.fo/53CWY

Attached: file.png (1554x1604, 1.92M)

Attached: 1554517879195.jpg (975x1029, 82K)

She's been losing her mind for 2 years straight.

Attached: file.png (1436x1150, 1.13M)

I like it when Jews, after screeching for years and throwing every kind of shit they have at the wall to see if it sticks, will screech even louder that they're done playing nice as they collapse from exhaustion.

She knows that he's poking at the seams of the DNC which are unraveling just fine by themselves.

It’s sad that even conservatives have had to turn them back on the embarrassment in chief.

I thought this was a picture of a zombie from return of the night of the living dead pt 2

Attached: drumf.jpg (624x531, 67K)

>Jennifer Rubin
>conservative

foreign wars are not conservative. They are Dem party line at this point. Friendly reminder that no matter how much leftists kvetch about it, Trump is the first president that actually reduced involvement in foreign wars. Inshallah we will fully remove troops from the middle east

>Trump is the first president that actually reduced involvement in foreign wars
Post ironically after his neocon move re Yemen just yesterday.

Attached: A3FD4507-ECBA-4CBB-8C9F-6C3D2BBF916A.jpg (350x480, 21K)

Conservatism is a red herring, never identify as conservative and call them out as Trotskyites when they are mentioned.

Jow Forums is a right wing libertarian board

>not just pulling out and letting iran have the place
hahaha you're such a mad ass little faggot

Jow Forums has no ideology and that's why you shills fail. You need labels and boxes for everything and there are none here.

>Iran is le ebil terrorist financier
>we need gib moar moni and gunz to Saudis Arabia
>epigg ;DD

what a disgusting person

...You mean when he forced withdraw from Yemen? ... Proving that guys point? Are you retarded, or?

This is a Ron Paul board. Nazis and commies and their ilk can fuck off.

Trump said he'll take every penny Obama gave Iran out of their hide. Deal with it. Whining about it just makes you look like a weak faggot.

That's because the truth is on Ron Paul's side.

Attached: truth.png (701x495, 153K)

>no troops in Yemen faggot
we are arming the Saudis stupid faggot

Good

Attached: Trump-Syria-Assad-Alive-Israel-Iran-Russia.jpg (2258x1951, 2.47M)

Yes against an Iranian proxy army. In case you didn't notice, Iran is the US's enemy.

Nah Trump is arming Saudi because they will join the entire muslim world and destroy israel.

OK, I'm sure that'll happen. But I thought every Muslim nation was cucked by the US re: Israel or they'd have done it sooner?

When's it going to pop off?

Why do you think Trump is CEREMONIALLY gifting Israel land in a unilateral fashion? it's setting them up for armageddon, redpilling the world on how Israel controls the US, and also uniting Muslims.

Attached: Why Evangelical Christians Love Israel VICE on HBO[HD,1280x720, Mp4]_0.webm (852x480, 2.8M)

We'll have to wait and see I guess.