When will (((it))) end?

Suspected pedophile (and jewish actor) Liev Schreiber publicly crossdressing his sons now

i.4pcdn.org/pol/1511131146727.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=sGtBw4_t9yI
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6900931/Naomi-Watts-looks-windswept-walks-son-Samuel-home-school.html

Attached: 1555528458658m.jpg (683x1024, 124K)

''''''''''She'''''''''' cute

look at how proud that woman is of her terrible parenting.
she's practically glowing.

"""""SHE""""" HAS NO PUSSY
"""""SHE""""" HAS A DICK

Attached: 469.png (496x525, 257K)

THE DAD OF THIS WUSSY

IS FUCKING SICK

It will end when the justice department begins unsealing the 90,000 sealed indictments for the criminals pushing this bullshit.

People that do this to their kids should be documented. Turning your kid into a sexualized identity is wrong.

They'll always say gender=/=sexuality but then insinuate that a boy should dress up like a girl because he feels more comfortable. When really it's only women and fags thats are ok with it. Mainly because it allows them to fetishize their sick ideas on little kids.

Women overtly enjoy seeing emasculated men. They love turning men into subservient cucks. So the fact that they believe it to be alright to disenfranchise an identity from young boys should be considered a crime against humanity.

You will be seen in the same light as lobotomies, except you are doing this to kids. Therefore when society falls they will all be persecuted for their crimes.

We will never forget, and we will never forgive.

I'd fuck that loli(male). You think her feet would smell as good as a real girl's? She would definitely be good for kissing.

JEW
ISH

STILL
HAS
DONG

>Peace and Love shirt
Man, I gotta say. Whenever you see those words from a woman on a product, it's a red flag. The most sadistic women abuse that word to show that they are they opposite of what they are. I've seen like three instances this week alone crop up.

Beware wherever you see the words "PEACE" or "LOVE" on a product owned by a woman.

So Ray Donovan finally gets killed, and it's by one of his own kids. Now that's an ending.

I think that this is their way of advertising their sons to rich Hollywood pedos

What is this look trying to convey?

Attached: 20190417_150308.jpg (136x160, 19K)

>peace and love
>passive aggressive smile

demonic possession apparently

Looking forward to reading the news when he kills his parents.

>killlll meeee

Adorable desu but like how a kid is adorable not in a perverted way.

what even is this picture?
he has kids with naomi watts. thats not who this is.

>If you only knew how bad things really are

Who cares? Jewish children should be abused. It's a good thing and I hope the kid eventually kills himself.

He’s angry with his mother over the fact that someone is taking a picture of him in a dress, but he’s trying to keep the feeling in check because there have been many behind-door discussions/beatings/rapings that have made it clear that he has no choice in the matter.

>zero fucks given about you nazi haters

Why put it all on Liev? Naomi Watts is just as culpable as a shit parent

breddy based

Attached: 1502072814255.jpg (853x960, 60K)

well said, what disturbs me is how few of us there are calling it out, what part of
>they're mutilating children
don't they understand, tragic

Attached: ygyg.png (519x523, 53K)

Liev puts his cock deep in his son's tight butthole. This is a well known fact.

Why is the little girls head so big?