Why are nearly all hikikomori men?

Why are nearly all hikikomori men?
Serious discussion; no meme answer please.

Attached: F6CDA2F5-9DF3-40FE-8A02-43F2CC459D19.jpg (736x552, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l-ZUadkOnuw?t=329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I saw a documentary that included women. I do not know the statistics.

probably since it's easier for women to talk about their feelings and get help, and men are more disillusioned with a society that doesn't care about em

Attached: pepe-clipart-png-collection-14.png (1028x777, 101K)

The samurai spirit is dead. This is what happens when filthy Americans poke their jewish noses into other nations' businesses.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT

Attached: 1510178368380.jpg (590x462, 113K)

Alot of would be hikkikomori women get picked up by men that hold their hand through everything. That's the problem, men in times of weakness only really have themselves. And as the based fag above said, society just keeps kicking you while you are down.

Attached: 1554354998928.jpg (949x1024, 84K)

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

for me it's because I feel no purpose in this reality, what motivation is there to dig myself out of this hole. What am I working towards? Just mindlessly working until I retire and die.

Women basically got men to oppress themselves.

Attached: 20190417_231508.jpg (901x1006, 405K)

Phoneposting autocorrect

Cunt.

>Why are nearly all hikikomori men?

i dont get it whats wrong with this?

I think
>Why are hikikomori nearly all men?
Would be a more clear way to ask the question.

At first I thought OP didn't finish his question. I was thinking
>Why are hikikomori men... what? What about them?

Whaaaaaaaa?
GENIUS > DEGENERATE

WTF are you on about ? speak English retard or gtfo

they're not you uneducated cunt

Sociaty is flawed until it starts creating beauty and the truth: Artificial Intelligence & REAL Sex Robots (not trash bots)
Then we make a black hole and the cycle starts again on a different planet in the milkshake Galaxy.

>hikikomori
>Hikikomori is a psychological condition
>It was once thought of as a young person's condition, but sufferers are getting older and staying locked away for longer.

Wait wait what? How come people are cool with that over there. But everytime some cunt asks me if I'm working I have to show him my scars from my failed suicide attempt and multiple organ failure. Why do they get a free pass in Japan.

Because there is no social safety net for men. Women, on the other hand, have the entirety of society ready to support them.

Hikkikomori girls can pass as housewives

your newfag is showing, fagfag

Based kitty

All the female ones ate only hikkomori until they do a webcam and some thirsty westerner comes riding in.

Because roasties are too stupid to lock themselves in their room to think about the secrets of the universe, the jews and why the society is fucked. I've been a hikikomori for 2 years and during that time I was like an isolated monk who got enlightened

Attached: nhk.png (1841x999, 2.61M)

Because civilization ingratiates itself to women.

Weak men get attacked by both men and women. It's primate behavior. This is why men getting raped is comedy and women getting raped is tragedy.

>women are too stupid to be complete and utter failures at life
brainlet.jpg

Passive voice makes it unclear.

Ironically for me being a neet made me start lifting and taking better care for myself, I used to always eat fast food and other garbage now I always cook all of my meals. Havent been the happiest in my life wagecucking is a fucking meme that sucks your soul.

Because the prime motivator towards not being a hikikomori is having someone who loves you and who you love back, making you strive to work harder. Women are much easier to love and also have an easier time getting emotionally attached to others.
This is logic meant for western people by the way, since asians are barely-human I can't say for sure if the theory holds.

Attached: 2D makes everything better.jpg (1000x500, 355K)

>failures
maybe the other hikikomoris. I've been self sustaining since I was 17 (now I'm 24) and I earn more than most romanians. I'm really enjoying the life as it should be, carefree.
True, user. I got into self development during my hikikomori period too. I've mastered myself with meditation, study and lifting. You should have your mind, body and spirit in perfect balance for a long, happy and healthy life.
Also, if anyone is still a NEET, you should watch this anime, most of you will relate to it.
youtu.be/l-ZUadkOnuw?t=329

So kids getting raped is sad because you wished you got there first. But happy your saving your nut for that special 8 year old in the future.

Well that is fantastic for you. Can you get all the other 16-35 year olds to stop thinking staying in and streaming is a way of life. I would do it. But I rather not leave fat corpses on my hikes. Ruins the mood.

u don't make no kind of sense memeflag

Okay now it is more fucking funny.

Attached: enhoy.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

Because women have vaginas.

Feels the same here, desu. Honourable men don't have much of a place in modern society.

I think a lot of the hiki women go under the radar. There's less stigma for women to not work and stay at (their parents') home. It's pretty much expected of single mothers if they have familial support.