Pagans owned

Pagans gay xDDDDDD

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-213620~2.png (963x1210, 1.01M)

Attached: D4PVh8PUEAAFxOL.jpg (768x1024, 115K)

Cringe

Pagans don't actually exist. Every "pagan" alive today is a LARPing atheist, like the Pastafarians or the Church of the Subgenius. There are more devout, sincere Scientologists than there are pagans.

Attached: 635519054174832340-111814spaghetti-monster1.jpg (3200x1680, 323K)

Moar leik GAYGANS, amirite!

wtf I love jew god now

it's ok to be white and not a christian

No shit retard, it's called spirituality. If I see you in real life I'll throw fucking rocks at you.

forgot the muslims and the liberals

Have kids

According to the Prose Edda, Odin was a TURK.

>literally nothing happened

KARA BOGA

T. muslim feet worshipper

If the catholic church would come out tomorrow and acknowledge the muslim problem in europe, I would go to church again and even be an active part of the community, raise my kids as christians.
Since the pope, however, decides to liss nigger feet all day and invite even more muslims into the west, I'll just pass.

Christcuck delusions

Attached: 16376257_web1_m-vatican-edh-190412.jpg (1280x1919, 527K)

> T. muslim feet worshipper
this

Attached: PopeKissesNogFeet.jpg (640x480, 50K)

You're absolutely right that something has gone terribly fucking awry in the church.

But it can't have "always" been that was because if it was Europe wouldn't exist right now. You didn't see fuckers strutting around Vienna and Granada carrying "#SARACENSWELCOME #MOORLIVESMATTER" banners.

The suicidally pathetic church coincides with the post-WWII atheist domination of Western Europe.

This isn't a goof on pagans, it's a statement about how much jews and other leftoids demonize christianity.

>The church being cucked is the atheist's fault, I mean what else could the church do in the face of rising atheism except completely turn against their host populations?!

"No".

So are foot threads and comments a good way to identify Catholic anons?

t. Obese cat lady

google the term "Pagan" and try again

t. nigger foot licking Christcuck

>foot
& Pedophilia.

Attached: PedoPope.jpg (448x404, 24K)

Paint one of those 2 chistcucks black, give the jew his nose and put him on both sides the fag should have AIDS arms the feminist needs a pink mowhawk and the pagan needs a neckbeard

Attached: fuck pagans 3.0.png (927x897, 948K)

?

Odin confirmed for BLACK BVLL

>what are Hindus and Yezidis

He's right though. White Europe was doing just fine before the kike desert religions came around and slaughtered their way across the continent.

Attached: PHtMthH.png (1400x1000, 831K)

>jews hate Christians
stop lying

Attached: 1496434656172.png (500x449, 61K)

Attached: greatest ally.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

the only reason the pope does this is because europe is so full of fag enablers and gay shit overall.

>this is retaliation for hundreds of years ago
just like reparations

if the best justification you can come up with is
>well somewhere between the beginning of the universe and now, you must have been a dick
then it's not a robust argument

Except this pope isn't a Christian. He is the Anti-Christ

>antichrist
read the book dude
you can't be both the anti-christ and the anti-pope

>The pope isn't Christian
Strange that he was put into the top position for the largest denomination of Christianity then?

If a billion Cathocucks allow this heretic to go around and behave the way he does then Catholicism needs to go.