I am ashamed

Attached: images (4).jpg (193x261, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/defense/report/the-looming-national-security-crisis-young-americans-unable-serve-the-military
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHART IN THE MART????

man i hate when that happens

dont need to. no one cares

sounds like you guys are just poop shy.

i bet you cucks go home and change when you shit your pants!

Attached: kR0aC97.jpg (960x888, 117K)

Attached: libertarianism.jpg (675x1200, 151K)

I would be too if someone took my picture looking like that.

Attached: listen up.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

Im not

being able to shart in the mart is true freedom

america is a great country

Search for images with "Walmart People".
USA is game over.

Attached: walmart16.jpg (660x495, 80K)

Attached: 41tOyBUdpmL._AC_QL60_SR360,360_.jpg (360x360, 13K)

you may not like it but this is what peak burgering looks like.

Attached: 1538515784811.jpg (795x608, 104K)

heritage.org/defense/report/the-looming-national-security-crisis-young-americans-unable-serve-the-military

>The military depends on a constant flow of volunteers every year. According to 2017 Pentagon data, 71 percent of young Americans between 17 and 24 are ineligible to serve in the United States military.

murica

Where do you find these people?
Blue cities?

anyplace there is a Walmart? the bigger the city the wilder it gets. do you not have a freedom-martâ„¢ where you live?

I don't even understand this I've been into tons of analmarts in large and small cities I've never seen anyone that had shit themselves like this.

That just means you were the one who shat themselves
Sorry burger bro

Attached: IMG-20190416-WA0005.jpg (1080x1071, 56K)

Negative

I don't understand how this could happen and people not know. I just don't get it.

We had a shitting event at our local wal-mart about two weeks ago.
My cousin works there and fills me in.
(It was a double shitter; for what ever reason it happened twice in a row, same day. No idea if these events were related somehow.)

Attached: pepeshart.jpg (492x493, 43K)

crapping your pants doesn't stop groceries from needing to get got.

Attached: shart in mart.webm (450x360, 1.93M)

Go to a walmart is the south and you'll see people like this. Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida, etc. They're full of morbidly obese people. And the white southerners of Jow Forums will blame the obesity rate on blacks and hispanics, but they're full of shit. It's uncommon to see an adult who isn't overweight in the south.

In fact most of us Southerners will own up to our region's obesity problem. However, our poor rankings in the macro statistics are indeed a reflection of our racial demography...with the exception of obesity.

Oh, they know.
It just seems to me that they have no choice but to play the odds and hope that shart doesn't start to 'show' until they make their way to a safe zone.

fucking kek dude

we interrupt this slide thread to bring you
HAPPENING