What unites us pol?

Attached: 1553291674675.jpg (960x608, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSuzQA4CZb4
youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K84c7NlZzno
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers

We care.

hatred of commies

calling you a faggot and telling you to kys

Intellectual weakness unites Jow Forums

Hating jews 2bh

/thread

Autism

Honesty. All of our enemies are hypocrites, disengenuous, playing to undercut the free exchange of ideas, not following rules, or boastful about it all. From lil Tay to the NSA.

not shitty threads for one

Hating niggers

Our deep seated mutual hatred of your weird ass.

Attached: albright_feature.jpg (3129x2086, 628K)

Attached: 1554714648987.png (1000x1000, 176K)

Yanks are salty today

This.

I even bet Jow Forums aint that blindly racist, and would get along with well manered, conservative leaning fellas, caring too much about ethnicities its gay as fuck.
Fuck commies and everything that grows from it.

Attached: 1555455976771.jpg (329x329, 14K)

Hatred against Jews. Also autism

Attached: 1551130651640.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

white genocide

Attached: 1551053865920.jpg (736x906, 139K)

Saving white Europeans and Western Civilization.

Attached: 1541840710378.jpg (1036x1200, 309K)

The pursuit of truth and disdain for censorship.

Trump.

Attached: godermptrump.jpg (800x450, 101K)

This. Fuck pinko bastards

It's just non-stop contrarian retardation.
Contrarian to mainstream, then other retards need to be contrarian to those contrarians and it goes on and on.
The Jow Forums is flat and it sits ontop a contrarian, who sits on another, and another, and it's contrarians all the way down

Attached: 1345634645100.png (707x550, 446K)

wasting time sitting on imageboard.

Attached: truth.png (701x495, 153K)

Stay in your own country and we'll get along fine.

Attached: 1547674877125.jpg (793x1024, 192K)

seconded

The lulz

Hitler was right

Fuck off memefag

>I even bet Jow Forums aint that blindly racist
Much of the language here is what I consider "freedom of speech auditing"

I am every one of those frogs

haha maybe in 2016 yeah. i'm voting for patrick little. fuck it.

That approach has it's value. You know people say that's how Jews are to, constantly fragmenting and arguing with each other because they're all bitter contrarians.

based

Attached: 1542722930684.jpg (738x820, 65K)

self preservation

Nothing, think about how multicultural this board is, so many people from so many different countries and cultures, ages and different backgrounds, but we live in a world gone mad so we arrive here.

Sorry Pablo, racism is just common sense. Yeah I would gladly remove commies first, but you'd be next.

this

the love for Jow Forums

Our unification is a lie. It is all an illusion.

Attached: 1524155984136.jpg (640x562, 44K)

you all have low IQs and are poor

Attached: idiocracy-fox-news.jpg (658x370, 83K)

/thread

lulz
happenings

Attached: 1530496443490.jpg (710x423, 49K)

yep

Attached: 1555039271188.jpg (1240x1240, 43K)

We are people from all races and nationalities all gathered to fight globalism

Hatred and autism

But I'm a commie who hates niggers, am I not allowed? The intellectual depth of /po/ is "fuck niggers", what's wrong with Communism?

This. I’d rather live under any right wing ideology than the shit we have now.

>thinks only communism is the problem with the modernworld
The powers at be are not communist, unless you redefine neoliberalism as communist.

The people in charge in USA/EU are liberal-social democrats.

Based and redpilled pic

Thank you for posting it OP

Virginity.

This is true for me at least. I love racist humor but all I really want is an ethnic homeland for my people and a world free of degeneracy. Nothing against nonwhites who are willing to respect those things

We despise roasties

the fuck is that flag

Faith.

>commie who hates niggers
Then you aren't a commie. Racism is "reactionary bourgeois nonsense" according to your leaders and heroes.

>the intellectual depth of Jow Forums is fuck niggers
The intellectual depth of commies is fuck rich ppl

Jow Forums is a wide range of people, I simply explained that the one thing that unites us all (lolbergs, ancaps, fascists, conservatives) was our hatred of commies. It wasn't anything personal, I (as a fascist) kinda hate lolbergs too, just not nearly as much as I hate you.

>what's wrong with communism
It's jewish materialist nonsense that doesn't fit with reality which is why it has never (AND WILL NEVER) exist in reality. It is anti-nature, anti-human.

Attached: Theres+not+much+difference+between+a+capitalist+and+communist+society+_54825f25a0abde2bf440350992ee5 (791x1024, 205K)

Bosnia and Herzegovina you mongrel

>czechoslovakia

Attached: Brno-04266-L.jpg (800x534, 212K)

Our love for low tax rate.

Also fuck niggers

>tfw that makes you smile thanks user Comfy

Attached: JPEG_20190312_012452.png (638x638, 496K)

That's weird. Whites were the first people to leave their continent and move somewhere else.

asians/blacks/latins they all stayed in their own areas.

It was the whitey that didnt stay in their own country so what the fuck are you talking about?

Globalization is white peoples fault and now the children of colonizers are experiencing a decline in 2019 because the children has to be seen as equals as the rest of the human population. And because of that these white children cant keep up with the rest of us by playing fair which explains why so many white people are angry and they want to go back in time again where being "white was great" aka trump.

Dissecting the minds of whites is my forte.

Raging autism and INTP personality type.

Dislike of Jews,desire for truth, justice

God how are my countrymen so fucking dumb

memes

there is no such thing as "unite"

Attached: void_of_honks.jpg (2100x1313, 1.65M)

2channel is poplar in nihon because nihonese have this thing about social shame in their culture that makes the anonymous platform some sort of different environment for them where they can talk about whatever they want without having to deal with that shame.

we have a similar thing going on for us, where we know that in other forums or platforms we could never b ourselves.

yea thats more or less what i am trying to convey
yanowwhat iam sayng

LOOK
here is some 3d anime girls(real) shooting a barretu
check it out

youtube.com/watch?v=kSuzQA4CZb4

here for tits.

the hate for goat fuckers

OMG STOP CIRCLE JERKING INCELS YOU HANG OUT BECAUSE YOU JERK EACH OTHERS LONELINESS AWAY YOU FUCKING SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED BETA SHITSTAIN LONELY LOSER FUCKING NERDS. SOCIALLY OSTRACIZED SCUM TURNED TO SOCIOPATH. HEARTS TURNED COLD FROM LACK OF LOVING WOMAN. COURAGE LOST.

You are cowards who have given up. This is R/incel for cowards to afraid to admit it.

Attached: alt right cringe.jpg (1024x1024, 295K)

it's called taking over countries who were weaker through the right of conquest.

I call it "open to learning"

I'm just here for the pussy

A desire to not have the white race to blow away like dust in the wind?

unironically being a contrarian in this society is the most normal thing you could ever do.

anime, autism and paranoid schizophrenia.
also hatred of kikes, niggers, sandniggers, spics, faggots, indians, chinese, centrists and americans

Attached: 1530345612370.jpg (953x767, 132K)

Bored+fun

Mate if you only knew how bad it was. Whites are a potemkin village. A lot of talk. A lot of barking. Whites are afraid of themselves. LAcking the courage to find who they are. They are bipedal great larping in delusion because they cant deal. They are collectively liars. I love my white brothers, but I bow to no monkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=mD_WuRZkbCQ

Even Africans will tell you that the reason Sierra Leone is nicer than Liberia is because of colonization. But that doesn't mean the whites today still want to colonize other countries or want to be demographically replaced ourselves. Also, vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=K84c7NlZzno

Attached: 1517148548620.jpg (940x788, 217K)

I hate Jews and spics more than niggers desu

The White Man chose to bring niggers here, and we chose to enslave them, and we chose to set them free. It's our fault, and we must live with this mistake. It's part of the White Man's Burden.

Plus some of them are capable of assimilating into our culture, I've never seen a single spic, jew, muslim or whatever else assimilate.

Jews>muslims>spics>niggers, in order of how much I hate them

me in the top right

Attached: 1554584216185.jpg (1280x1586, 557K)

>Race is just skin color.
How do people as retarded as you even survive going outside their house?

Attached: 1539303689257.jpg (645x729, 135K)

The unholy trinity of niggers, kikes, and faggots (includes trannies btw).

Attached: 1555535558600.jpg (900x584, 53K)

We all love the attention that arguing produces

The government have been shoving down our throats that shit for so many years, using hate to lure pensioners to vote for them in the undeveloped parts of the country.
I'm getting so sick of hearing or reading of this shit honestly, because they can use it like a curtain to hide all their corruption behind.