This bitch was considered the pinnacle of attractiveness at some point...

This bitch was considered the pinnacle of attractiveness at some point, what the fuck is wrong with white beauty standards, why is it decided by gay men?

Attached: e612d4d1dfee7b6a6ce4b8a0538fabb7.jpg (1024x1446, 216K)

yeah. 25 years ago, you fucking niggerkikefaggotass.

blonde hair, blue eyes, fit, attractive, smart and white....whats the problem faggot?

fpbp

>implying you wouldnt pump barrels of cum inside her, even now

Its a no brainer, user. She was built for milking your schlong.

she looks great for her age

fake hair, blue eyes are nothing, shes in no way fit and not smart either.
her whole face is undesirable

>Pinnacle

Said who?

Lol u just have bad taste m8

You think that is the most attractive girl in the USA?

She’s like a 6.5 or 7/10

8+ is where intense beauty lies on

You have warped standards, you americans throw away precious diomonds because your masters tell you to

Attached: 2007-7th-Annual-Hollywood-Life-Breakthrough-of-the-Year-Awards-kristen-stewart-23747832-405-602.jpg (405x602, 72K)

>pinnacle of attractiveness
no, never, except with people that get their opinion from tv show

No but 25 years ago she was a 9.5/10.
OK bud if you say so. Your opinion definitely is worth more than mine.

really?

Just terrible imo

Attached: 1995.jpg (716x1024, 118K)

She was much hotter in senior year.

Attached: b63e808d06d836d40771e6a3117c5e18.jpg (500x568, 34K)

Different people have different tastes and standards in beauty. That's how this works.

>blue eyes are nothing
>t. Kareem al islandi

This

She looked great on Friends

t. Incel

lol Jennifer Aniston has never been more than 6/10.
Perhaps a terminally virginal millennial fapper might convince himself she's attractive ("I blew my first load to her, famalam!"), but no one outside of entertainment media fetishists actually lust for this pothead gremlin.

>This bitch was considered the pinnacle of attractiveness
>you americans throw away precious diomonds

you get your perception of what people think from magazine covers and tv. you're basically brainwashed by those jew masters you speak of and then you point fingers.
how ironic.
thi

Blue eyes are everything, you retarded nigger.

But you said to the guy he had "bad taste m8"

It seems like you're the one with bad taste.

only because she dates the biggest chad on earth and was on the most successful TV show of the time

Attached: 10862572_10154970818020297_5443043170499037273_o.jpg (648x960, 75K)

no she didn't. you just thought she did because everyone in the show said she looked great and you're an idiot that can't separate facts from fiction.

What in the literal fuck? Are you a slope eyed gook, or what? Fuck this bat, go KYS

Maybe so. That's they beauty of opinions. I disagree with his, you and others with mine.

>pinnacle of attractiveness
she was mostly popular with women, actually. guys can see she's a cute enough girl-next-door type.
she'd be a 5 in places like Miami and Montreal.

Attached: 80766lmfwy8u89.jpg (1300x1300, 204K)

7/10
She got lucky landing Friends.

Attached: jennifer-aniston-1.jpg (612x380, 292K)

She is still beautiful, but she is not young. If I had shacked up with her 25 years ago and kept her till now. I would be a lucky man.

She was hated for her beauty and thus had to be "transformed" by those in control, without her global internet bullies she would still be okay.
Thats where you are at this point, you cant even let young women enjoy playing in a movie because of such miniscule thing as acting.

Attached: -Kristen-Stewart-Young-kristen-stewart-39005612-640-464.jpg (640x464, 40K)

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((white)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>blonde hair
Dyed.
>attractive
Has an ugly ass manjaw.
>white
She's a med mutt and looks like one.

Pitt really fucked up by dumping this broad for Angelina Jolie. Brad goes to sleep every night thinking "Look at this fucking shit. I've got like 12 fucking niglets here to feed, I had the good life with one of the most attractive bitches to ever walk the planet and the fucking cunt I marry even chopped her fucking tits off. I fucked this the fuck UP, knee grows."

Jenn, on the other, laughs her ass off every night. I bet she even calls Brad's phone sometimes in the middle of the night and just laughs just to fuck with him.

Brad, you are one dumb motherfucker.

Hottest 50 year old alive dude

>I bet she even calls Brad's phone sometimes in the middle of the night and just laughs just to fuck with him.

boy anglo saxons are really sick fucked up people.

she was great back then, you fucking piece of shit

Are you sure about that?

Attached: elizabeth-hurley-bikini-beae5de3-b800-4809-90d9-083fb77d263a.jpg (747x748, 460K)

You answered your own question. Kikes and sodomites (with great overlap) dictate media trends. Hence the abject faggotry the goyim are subjected to. If you only knew how many of these things are trannys.

>picking one of her worst pics. faggot

Shoulders wider than hips. Another transsexual thrust upon the uninitiated pathetic human cattle.

Jennifer Aniston hits that sweet spot of muttiness that the mixed-European American stock came to be known of.

She was always an ugly hoe
Her smiling is the ugliest of her? Sad ugly hoe

>her whole face is undesirable
Kek, that's pretty harsh friendo

faggots shouldn't talk

obviously many other whites have aged better but she still looks alright now. i don't know what you're on about op.

She was upper tier during her peak..

Attached: japoloneck.gif (292x336, 1.34M)

Not really, here's another pic of her. Think this is particularly attractive?

Where I'm from, in Quebec this is a 5

Attached: 56a9c4355574421223ff38c7d25e1649.jpg (650x809, 71K)

Jennifer is like Ivanka -- an average looking chick who has rich parents, so she should buy the best clothes and get the best plastic surgery.

>Hollywood beauty standards

Attached: brie_larson-hfpa-cvr.jpg (825x553, 243K)

she still looks great for a 50 year old.

Anyone is with bunch of makeup, studio lighting and convenient camera angle.

Looks like stale cheese.

Attached: Screenshot_141.png (707x714, 824K)

Because gay men treat attractive women like Barbie dolls they play dress up and have tea parties were they spill the tea

>white women

I dunno user, she looks pretty jewish to me

>fawning/obsessing over celebrities
Is this a girl's school?
Fuck off all of you.

But in Quebec 5 is the highest possible score for women, a penis is the only way to hit 10

Attached: a77932d22fa9f1596726b18cbfba4d1ebec305f16cf0f95e20ba085535106628.jpg (612x612, 43K)

see the one above your post, she was pretty nice

Are you projecting from Japan onto Quebec? Most girls I see are prettier than that.