Your Coumbine fan was a Trannie

abc.net.au/news/2019-04-18/us-teen-infatuated-with-columbine-and-hunted-by-fbi-found-dead/11027748
>Sol Pais, identified as an 18-year-old woman from Surfside, Florida, who authorities called "extremely dangerous," was found in Clear Creek County, a local CBS affiliate reported.
>identified as a woman
>Was trans

Attached: TransPais.jpg (940x627, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLXRxmAChic
dissolvedgirl.neocities.org/
dissolvedgirl.neocities.org/musicpage.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>NO SPECIFIC THREATS

Attached: Sloppy-Job-Mossad-Sol-Pais.jpg (1223x2509, 466K)

Not too bad looking though, 6/10 would fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=QLXRxmAChic

Attached: Feinstein-colorado-psy-op.jpg (1480x1673, 490K)

>>> /b/

>Have blog
>Be emo retard
>Cops freak out
>Feds shit the bed
>Nationwide manhunt
>Welcome to Colorado

And? Still would.

Trannies are on our side now!

This board is full of retarded subhumans.

All the discord trannies got redpilled while they were raiding this place.

> 18yro
Not even in hell.

>yfw Mossad has to use a female patsy because of diversity & inclusion policy and she fucks the operation up.

Attached: 1446860737765.jpg (179x255, 12K)

>was trans
how do you explain her childhood photo then?

Attached: sad.jpg (1563x1503, 339K)

Why do so many edgelords idolize the Columbine duo? They were autistic losers.

The dumbass thought they meant she identified as a woman when it clearly says the police identified her as a woman.

What's that ratio again?

Decent bait or retarded

I used to troll Jow Forums so hard back in 2012 when I first came here by renaming my pictures with Hebrew words. That was back when I was a desktop poster. It's the easiest way to rile up a bunch of newfags.

Nothing to see here. OP is a retard and doesn't know how commas work.

>>identified as a woman
user, you ponderous lackwit, they're not using "identified" as a predicate in that sentence, the verb phrase "identified as an 18-year-old woman from Surfside, Florida" is being used as an adjective.

Go and get copies of Strunk and White's "The Elements of Style", Straus's "The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation", "The Cambridge Grammar of the English Language", "Garner's Modern English Usage", the "Oxford Dictonary of English Grammar", and the "Longman Grammar of Spoken and Written English", then stack them up, stand on it to fit a noose on, and kick the pile out from underneath yourself, you fucking retard.

Attached: 1555540927916.png (193x61, 32K)

Attached: lesmechants.png (756x617, 72K)

The one time the Jews got it right

Anyone got an archive of her blog?

its still up

dissolvedgirl.neocities.org/

I am not following this story at all, but if she planned a massive attack, I just want to say that her blog is called "Dissolved Girl", which is a song by a band literally called "Massive Attack". The jewlluminati loves to drop little clues like this to rub it in your face when they are faking shit

dissolvedgirl.neocities.org/musicpage.html

Feels falseflaggy

I can't read her shity handwriting

>tranny
>kills self

Whoa who saw that coming?

>Sol Pais, identified as an 18-year-old woman from Surfside, Florida,
That is, identified by authorities as, or did you think she specifically identified as being from Surfside, Florida as well? Kill yourself, fucking glownigger piece of shit.

Hot trannies please don't kill yourselves.

(((mason))) patsy

they love the profane

this is her dad Gardi Pais. hes 58

Attached: the Gardi Boyz Live.jpg (306x349, 36K)