Me and my gf are long distance for the summer...

me and my gf are long distance for the summer. how do i deal with jealousy when she goes to parties and hangs out with guys without me? especially this one guy who clearly flirts with her, even though she insists he isnt flirting. long distance sucks, how do u do it

Attached: 1464575015170.jpg (528x528, 31K)

fuck other girls that way you feel better when she tells you she's been fucking other guys

i trust her to not fuck other guys. but she clearly hangs out with guys, and even lied about it once cuz she knew i would get jealous. also i dont talk to girls cuz she gets jelous. i dont wanna be controlling but i also dont wanna be a cuck

ok there's a good method. it's not gonna be easy but try to follow through. first imagine her kissing then giving bjs to guys and also guys cuming inside her pussy. got the image? ok, now just let that settle in you useless cuck becase it's clearly gonna happen how can u let her go long distance for a whole summer ur done m8

we went long distance last summer and she was the jealous one. now roles are reversed.

>lies to you
She's fucking other guys.
Get over it.

Uhh casually threaten suicide if she ever cheats on you. If you want results, this is unironically the most potent method.
If you don't really want to go there, just try talking to her regularly at whatever frequency you regularly do. If you REALLY are concerned, you should call her and talk to her about it. I don't just mean jokingly, or anything, just tell her it's something that is genuinely bothering you. I seriously hope you have the type of relationship that would allow for that. If you don't, I pity you, and you're also a faggot and an idiot. Anyways, if she somehow isn't responsive to this then there's really nothing you can do on her end. If you just want ways to cope with the issue, maybe try focusing on other shit. I can't really think of a way to minimize jealousy anxiety other than occupying youself or spending time with her. You could maybe convince yourself that you don't give a fuck, but that's kind of fucked up, you know. If you want my genuine advice on this point I would probably recommend closing the thread because people here are NOT going to say things that will give you confidence in your relationship with your girlfriend.

just cuz a girl acts jelous it doesnt even remotely mean she doesn't fuck someone else. she's using these summers as 'breaks'

its a little more complex than that. i saw this guy text her so i looked in her phone out of jealousy. then felt bad about it so i told her. she was mad at first but forgave me. so she lied about this guy being there when she was hanging out with friends cuz she didnt want me to be jealous. i agree its still sketchy though, but i trust her to not cheat, it just makes me feel bad though.

lol thanks. i am confident she wont cheat, but i think she sort of likes when guys flirt with her cuz it boosts her esteem. we have a very open relationship so we can and have talked about this. i just dont like the idea of her getting drunk with guys who are clearly attracted to her

this is the correct answer. start fucking other girls, she's gonna fuck other dudes then lie about it. or just man up and break up with her now.

>she sort of likes when guys flirt with her cuz it boosts her esteem
My mom was like this, but she never went anywhere with dudes. Just lead them orbit her and said no thanks whenever they asked, even when she was all the way across the country from her husband apparently. I don't know if sharing this with you will help you at all but I guess we could assume that women are capable of appearing to straddle the line of flirtatiousness while not actually straddling it.

i feel like our views on fliriting are different. i would say if im joking around with someone i find attractive, its flirting

What a gross way to view humans

you dense motherfucker. either tell her you want an open relationship, or break up with her, or fuck someone else without telling her, but it always starts like this. oh, it's just some innocent flirting, oh, it's just some innocent going out, oh, we're just having some drinks, oh, he's just a friend, then she'll stop texting for a few days then she will either break up with you or try for an open relationship. you're a fucking idiot for going along with it. you can't control her actions but your gut is telling you something. fucking listen to it, you dipshit.

>his gut can talk

how do you view flirting then? i want to learn to not be gross

imagine being a robot that doesn't understand intuition

Haha i dont know what youre talking about. Im human

Not every friendly interaction with somebody should be viewed through the lens of an inevitable sexual relationship. I don't know if the people you hang out with are incredibly shallow, and that's who you pull these sort of socisl presumptions, but it really shouldn't be the norm amongst sane people. Maybe it will be something you learn as you grow older, I don't know. Start talking to and be friendly with people of the opposite sex without thinking about fucking them, idk man. I feel like I'm just telling you not to be an idiot. Maybe hang out with people who have goals and aspirations beyond having sex. That will probably help.

i guess i dont view flirting as a spectrum that can range from very suggestive to something more subconscious. i cant help that when i talk to an attractive girl, i will subconsiously be more interested in them and maybe talk to them more positively. i guess my question is: what is the line between flirting and just being friendly?

Anything that is remotely sexual or promiscuous in any way is flirting. Anything that isn't should be assumed to not be flirtatious until it becomes sexual or promiscuous in some way. Maybe it's a matter of seeing tension that is not actually there.