My gf said "I love you" for the very first time during sex and looked back at me a few moments afterwards, asking "sooo...

My gf said "I love you" for the very first time during sex and looked back at me a few moments afterwards, asking "sooo, are you gonna say it?" I hesistated for a little bit before saying I loved her too even though I don't and we'd only been going out for a month - this was after our 5th date. I have her wrapped around my finger but I never intended for this to be long term or for her to become so clingy and infatuated with me. This is my first gf and I don't want to lose her but at the same time telling her I love her when we're together and I plan on leaving her eventually makes me feel like I've set up a ticking time bomb.

I know I fucked up. What do I do? What's the easiest way to back out of this or set things up so I can break it to her somewhat nicely in the near future?

Attached: 1029483040102.jpg (619x619, 130K)

There is no good way. There is no good moment. There are no right words.
And if you wait for the right words and time, you'll end up in a dragged out toxic relationship for years.

I immediately get a crushing pain in my chest whenever I am around a woman who is coming on to me. I don't know how you got all the way to intercourse like that.

Wow you fucked the goat on this one.

Just break up via text like the ass you are.

This lol. The fact you already plan on breaking up with her makes you shitty as is. Just leave her now instead.

So should I just rip the bandage off as fast as possible and hope the fallout isn't too bad? I don't want to hurt her but the longer I keep this up the worse it's going to be when shit hits the fan... which is probably going to happen anyways

I never planned on breaking up with her right away, but we both live in Los Angeles and every time I bring it up the likelihood I'll go off to grad school/move for a job (within a year) she says she's okay with a long-distance relationship because she thinks "I'm the one." I wanted something serious, but never this serious

Bump

It's fine,just tell her you love her. Atleast you get free sex rather than spend it on hooker

Yeah this is what I was hoping for, but without such an intense amount of attachment/clinginess she's suddenly shown

that's women for you my nigga

the right thing to do is to break up with her now. you'll feel bad for a bit, but you'll get over it a lot quicker.

but you can also fuck her for a bit then break up later if you want to be an asshole but get laid for a bit first.

I think I'll do this. I'm just not in the mood for the emotional mess when I have to break it up with her. Need to find a way to make it as smooth as possible.

by "this" I meant pump and dump, just gonna enjoy the sex and to a lesser extent her company for now

Bump

>dont want long term relationship
>have sex
>the single strongest bonding act known to mankind

You got the dumb in ya OP

yeah, because every roastie immediately falls in love with each chad she fucks

One night stand is different than dating someone for a month.

I find it hard to believe most couples love each other

She said it after the 5th date and during our 3rd time having sex - even before the one month mark. I mean I never dated in HS but even by high school standards it seems like it takes a lot of clinginess/emotional immaturity for someone to fall in love that fast

That's very early to say that how old is she and you? Why do you want to break up because you are freaked out by her?

And these kind of people get gfs lol meanwhile incels can't get girls because people say they're toxic

but don't you get it? Incels are a hundred times worse than being pumped and dumped by some guy with a bit of charisma!

I am 22, she is 19 (I'm a college senior, she's a freshman)

>Why do you want to break up because you are freaked out by her?

Because of her recent behavior, yes that is a part of it. The fact she said she loves me so fast is a big red flag. I had no idea she was so attached at first. I'm still attracted to her but I mean it's still way too early right?

>these kind of people

What kind of person are you saying I am? I'm not a normie nor an incel, never had a gf till college after things just "clicked" for me eventually

Bump