What is the point of a psychiatrist?

What is the point of a psychiatrist?

Attached: kass.jpg (471x589, 83K)

To pzlsychiatrate you

big pharma wants your money

They dispense psych meds.

Congratulations on being so retarded that you brought something new into the universe.

Attached: Yikes.png (794x416, 56K)

You mean smart? I can market this shit bro

Compromise. Resmarded?

Attached: 1 Car Girl SFW 1 censored.jpg (541x554, 418K)

yes
holy shit is she driving stick with her foot?

As in what's the point of seeing one? To keep them employed and also this:

give you drugs

to send you at psychiatry in a straight jacket

do they give Marijuana?I need some grams

Yes but if you can't see a psychotherapist aren't psychiatrists better to go to talk to if you are mentally ill compared to GP's?

to manage mental health conditions with prescribed medication

So you can give them a quick rundown on your life and what these are in reaction to?

They can give you some outside perspective on your life choices without.
This information has the added bonus of not being clouded by emotions, pity and fear of hurting you.

tl;dr
An educated pro gives you an unfiltered opinion with which you can work on yourself.

Psychiatrists are MDs that will prescribe psychotropic medications for things like anxiety or depression, but generally won't spend a great deal of time diving in and talking to you about your issues

Psychologists and therapists are people you would go talk to, and help work through things, but they don't prescribe meds.

Depending on how bad your symptoms are you might find one or the other is better, or both

The whole field is a sham

What else is effective though? Isn't psychology a joke of a field as well?

I wish that was my stick.
If you know what I mean.

Take your money and tell you things you already know

I mean footjob, by the way.

Heheh

Footjob.

I get it hahaha. But shes pretty ugly bro. You sure you want that?

It's a female feet in my shtick, of course I want. And I don't think she's that bad desu. She has this crack addict look but without the bad skin and aging that usually comes with it, so I think that's hot. Exotic and unusual without being a monster.