Now that the dust has settled, should the new Notre Dame reflect our modern society?

Now that the dust has settled, should the new Notre Dame reflect our modern society?

I mean, the church has been rebuilt before, so it's completely ok to change the entire style to fit our diverse and multicultural society.

Attached: 1555542398613.jpg (508x517, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mKXt4lRQAXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, its 2019

Burgers, your retarded cousin is on the loose again

based. I hope they open it up to all religions though. As a jew its hard to know that people cant just go to this church without feeling threatened.

Attached: gay canada.jpg (4656x2612, 859K)

Help us master we can't control it.

Don't worry kike, God will punish you soon enough

Attached: 1549928148724.png (657x527, 44K)

>a jew and a burger thinking the leaf is out of control

kek

Attached: puritydestroyed.jpg (1001x1024, 123K)

France could use a good Paris-ians vs Paris-ites meme right about now.

all ugly.... hmmm

>thinking beautiful people have to be to European standards of beauty

this is why they burned your churches down

I guarantee it'll be something like this. Caucasians are literally incapable of building any other way at this point in history.

its only getting worse user

Attached: dayoftherakeplease.png (1200x791, 1.92M)

The UK is like the global testing ground for sjw propaganda. They publish such blatantly false bullshit on such an hourly basis it really boggles the mind but they never stop doing it. It just keeps coming.

What the fuck is this?

Toronto architecture, or a better definition:

Chinese money laundering

Our people in this godawful city think utlity and 100 sqft condos is all anybody ever needs, and building a city for people to actually live in and experience beauty is not a priority. This country is run by people who hate white nationalism so much they do everything to destroy and replace everything with glass soulless shit.

In the dystopian glass-steel web networks of the future, people that walk outside at the wrong time will be incinerated by the reflective focal points of these large dystopian facades like ants under a magnifying glass.

h-hey goys I'm cool how do you do

Attached: 1532300377188.gif (900x1200, 465K)

All white canadians will be out bred by 2050.

Attached: dead+goat,+shot+by+israelis.jpg (1600x1200, 925K)

Christ imagine all the dead birds

Oh god when it finally moves....

Lol

the noise is even worse. At night when the wind is hitting these buildings it sounds like someones screaming or some dystopian hellscape

youtube.com/watch?v=mKXt4lRQAXk

Holy fuck

Attached: D54686E5-55E9-4966-969A-71CCC024EA29.jpg (683x530, 362K)