The star wars crier is now a political issue...

the star wars crier is now a political issue, thousands of virtue signalling women and resetera neckbeards are claiming he is an inspiration and that if they ever leave chad they would totally date him

Attached: 1242141214tter.png (640x380, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmqr1bNmSwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but it's true. He is more chad than 96% of this board. He has a wife and sex. He is genuinely happy with his life and hobbies. He just breezes through life being happy while the cucks over here suffer from constant anxiety, pretend to be not racist in public and when trying and failing to get women are constantly depressed that they never meet their own standards of what a man should be etc and still get no pussy. He's having fun.

Why hasn't Trudeau banned you useless fucking retards from posting here yet?

his wife makes him sleeps in separate beds and can barely tolerate his presence

Nice virtue signal. Star Wars Nerds are the new niggers...

#clown world

Attached: 40kwarning.jpg (2340x2392, 1.46M)

>Haven't been excited for a Star Wars movies since TLJ.

Literally the last ACTUAL Star Wars movie
Came out in Dec, 2017

Of course a leaf would think that being obese and bawling at a fucking movie trailer is chad behavior

Attached: Trudeau.jpg (624x462, 88K)

He and his subhuman wife ill go on to make more ugly little bugmen s0ys like him. He is king of cuck mountain.

These women view him like a child. They arent judging him like how they would an adult male. They judge him as if he were 7.

Came here to post this.

WTF is wrong with soys? Are they all bots?

>please note: you're mocking someone for being happy about something
Soi NPCs are so fucking motte and bailey about everything it's amazing. If he was crying over the birth of his child no one would say shit. What the fuck is wrong with people? Good lord what the hell hath The Big Bang Theory wrought?

Lmao. This guy has admitted that his wife doesn’t allow him to sleep in the same bed as her.

I think we have less than a 50% rate on stable marriages in the US now. Do you think his marriage is one of the minority that will last?

>girl in screenshot
>ever dating a faggot who cries over Star Wars
And she expects anyone will believe it's not just pure virtue signaling and she wouldn't tell him to fuck off it he asked her out?

Attached: 1531269793878.jpg (251x251, 12K)

pol: SAVE WHITES

also pol: DESTROY WHITE CULTURE

>STAR WARS IS WHITE CULTURE GUYS!!!!
Us the force to kys, lightsaberfag.

>I would date someone who is so passionate about something it makes them emotional. As long as they're hot, obviously. No fatties.

Niggers spics and jews

Whites do not approve.

Star Wars was destroyed as soon as Episode I dropped

Oh they will believe her. We've always been at war with EastAsia.

Star Wars is anti white for a plethora of reasons and always has been.

yep

Attached: 1487078874292.jpg (1024x696, 90K)

Those bluechecks are just pandering to their basedboy fans. They're doing it for money.

Star wars+ trek were always normie tier shit filled with plotholes and weak ass story,bland characters with zero development and predictable as hell plotlines.They became really *cool* again when the normie waves of Big bang theory "nerds" arrived.

Attached: Olidammara.jpg (564x861, 43K)

She's a youtube thot on a famous gaming channel. She dates a buff weight lifter with a six pack from another gaming channel.

"I wouldnt give my pussy on the first date if you laugh at him. I'd give in on the second date"

Yah ok herpes infested whore. Nobody wants your pussy anyway. Go fuck some nigger.

Watch what women do, not what they say.

>being excited for TLJ

Attached: 1555217022662.png (434x524, 426K)

this

Attached: 1554569298691.png (767x763, 161K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmqr1bNmSwo
Original reaction
The star wars one is edited.

Frankly I'm suspicious of anyone who's happy in jew hell world.

Separate beds are trad as fuck

my gf called him a fag then blew me

Came here to post this.
Also the last good Star Wars movie was Return of the King, Star wars is shit.

Attached: 1526534309766.jpg (960x516, 50K)

This.They see a pathetic maladapted male and it triggers their natural Mother complex.

I wouldn't fuck whatever he must call a wife with YOUR dick, user

based iceland

Attached: 1546578756970.png (158x238, 3K)

They’re lying. Women and faggots being contrarian, they see it as being a counter culture while they keep the safest most popular opinions on everything. Cry enough about dumb shit in front of the wife or gf that you haven’t kept happy enough to begin with, and see what the fuck happens.

Precisely.

Attached: 1494200215986.jpg (1024x634, 207K)

Source?

EXACTLY. They view a male who has no masculine "real man" or what you would call hyper masculine traits as a child or a neuter. When you go to the store to buy an apple or an orange and you can choose from 100 or 200 apples or orange do you pick the unripened or bruised orange and imagine it will be delicious and sweet and juicy? Or do you spend some time and pick the best one you think you can?

This is modern dating. Women pick from an assortment of men at ease. Conversely, men either must become hyper masculine to attract the attention of the shopper female or somehow destroy all the other oranges/apples.

Attached: 1427125315463.jpg (705x960, 183K)

Lmao at all these women pretending they’d date him. If a guy like that ever approached them in public they would call the fucking police.

Attached: 14B0B666-2750-49F0-B53B-AEEA58833840.png (554x496, 19K)

What women say online and what they actually do is two different things. Here, she's lying in everyone's face, because in reality she wouldn't even looked in his direction, and if seen the same display of exaggerated emotions somewhere outside, she would spit in disgust.

>Jewsney
>white culture

Attached: Kikey Mouse.png (213x237, 7K)

> He has a wife and sex
Uh hold on there bucko. You missed the part where in the video you can clearly see two twin beds in his hotel room. They have no children.

Attached: 1547243995640.gif (960x200, 135K)

he's probably a legit beta buck cuck. his wife won't leave him cause he's got cash so he won't be alone but she also doesn't love him because he isn't sexy and doesn't make her feel feminine. she cheats or her pussy has gone frozen and she's unhapy all the time.

Isn't that the who-looking cunt from Funhaus?

face it Jow Forums the MAJORITY of people act just like Eric Butts. Ever been to a movie lately? They're ALL like that.

>with a six pack
lmao are you jealous