GLOBAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE 2019!

This is only a matter of time. The markets should have collapsed in 2015 but quantitive crunching put it on hold for a few years. House prices are stagnant like never before, no one can afford them now. China is buying huge amounts of bonds in the US to desperately try to keep the whole thing afloat but it isn't happening.

STOCK UP ON MRES!

The world’s debt rose by the biggest amount in 2 years during the first quarter of 2018. It grew by $8 trillion to hit a new all-time high of $247 trillion, up from $238 trillion as of December 31, 2017. That’s up by $30 trillion from the end of 2016.

Most global debt will never be repaid, and as governments continue spending and debt keeps mounting, the future looks bleak. Economic data shows a likelihood of an economic collapse/stock market crash. In 2017, Bill Gross said that “our highly levered financial system is like a truckload of nitroglycerin on a bumpy road.” One wrong move and the whole thing will blow. When this bubble pops, there will be a financial crisis of epic proportions.

bmg-group.com/looming-economic-collapse/

Fourth-quarter GDP numbers just released showed 2.6 percent growth, in part due to the record-long 35-day government shutdown. The number dipped from 3.4 percent during the July-September quarter, which was down from a red-hot 4.2 percent pace during the April-June quarter.

Pundits are warning we could enter a recession later this year or next. But according to The Economic Collapse and its numbers, a recession could hit sooner than virtually anyone aside from David Stockman believes.

moneyandmarkets.com/the-economic-collapse-18-numbers-that-prove-a-recession-is-imminent/

Former congressman Ron Paul predicts ‘big bust’ for US economy

presstv.com/Detail/2018/10/18/577410/Ron-Paul-predicts-big-bust-for-US-economy

Attached: ron paul3.jpg (436x403, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy
investopedia.com/articles/investing/040115/reasons-why-china-buys-us-treasury-bonds.asp
utilitydive.com/news/us-unprepared-for-catastrophic-power-outage-presidential-advisory-report/544028/
businessinsider.com/china-investors-inflating-housing-markets-in-us-canada-australia-2018-6?IR=T
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This post is completely true and you should also point out that it's been engineered this way deliberately by leftists in an attempt to try to justify communism.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

It will be used to bring about a one world currency and help with formenting the one world government. They'll put the symbol of Saturn on the coins.

China has been steadily accumulating U.S. treasury securities for decades. Additionally, trade data from the U.S. Census Bureau shows that China has been running a big trade surplus with the U.S. since 1985. This means that China sells more goods and services to the U.S. than the U.S. sells to China.

investopedia.com/articles/investing/040115/reasons-why-china-buys-us-treasury-bonds.asp

What do you think the relationship between china/russia and the US/Euro/Western factions are user? Are they working together toward this end or is there a genuine check and balance there? Trump-Putin-Xi and obviously Kim Jong Il all seem to be against this plan. Not to try to make heroes out of them because I don't think they are, esp not Xi Jong and Putin, but this is where things seem to stand from what I can tell.

BTW this thread is so great cuz it reminds me of old Jow Forums and the old internet back in the day when people still understood this was the plan and was going to be a bad thing rather than just screeching "MUH BERNIE SANDERS! COMMUNISM WUZ ACTUALLY GOOD!"

They will try to crash everything in order to have a world currency and government, they will try it for sure, however i believe in the few man that will stand and fight world wide to stop this madness.

I think the issue is, even if big players like those three 'oppose' the plan, there's a situation where there is so much momentum behind it now. For example, to stop the next economic collapse you'd need to have gone back at least 50 years to where the housing bubble really started, maybe even earlier. And if you wanted to get to the root of the issue then you'd have to go back to ww1 and the creation of the federal reserve.

Each administration has honestly been asleep at the wheel on this, partly for shallow reasons too, such as getting 'good numbers' in the short term, politicians care deeply about their legacy. We still hear non stop memery about 'muh Reagan economy' even though objectively it was a bubble for example.
As far as a one world currency goes, this was made inevitable once neoliberalism became the norm and the world became totally interconnected. People forget that in the situation we have now, there is much less chance for smaller nations to come out of an economic collapse in one piece. That was not the case in the earlier half of the last century.
The American Empire doesn't represent it's citizens, and when it collapses it's going to be a controlled demolition to pave the way for an even bigger Empire. It won't happen overnight though.

There's a theory that over time all the gold has actually been removed from Fort Knox over time. In my view that is almost like a symbol of what they've done to America over the last century.

Attached: 300px-Fort_Knox_tank.jpg (300x215, 20K)

I'm already homeless so I'm ahead of the curve. Harbor freight has camoflauged tarps for cheap. Set up a few A frames that are tight and low to the ground and you'll have a dry place to sleep at night.

Are you some sort of insider?
Besides MRES what do you recommend?

Niggity nice. Got a more accurate ETA?

Attached: end2.jpg (1349x637, 272K)

>Are you some sort of insider?
Not OP so can't directly speak for him but this plan was widely known and accepted all over the internet up until fairly recently when everything became about communism instead and people pretty much lost touch with the grand plan our elites actually have for us, which we're now playing directly into.
Yeah I agree with this almost 100%. Except that I don't think previous administrations were "asleep at the wheel" on it, I think they were directly complicit and actually I'm pretty sure of this. In terms of Trump, I tend to think he's not directly complicit (though can't actually be sure) but his plans aren't enough to stop what is happening, nor does he have the support he would need in order to make meaningful changes.

I agree totally with you about the "momentum". We're at a point where hurdling toward this plans endgoal is so normalized that it just happens naturally. People do it without even thinking now. The trenches have been dug. The riverbed is dry, just gotta pump the water through it now and let it fill up. All the engineering has effectively been completed.
The whole push toward the public supporting communism was engineered from the very beginning too, and now that's happening. Once I realized they won that battle that's when I realized there truly is no hope.

>Most global debt will never be repaid
That's why I decided not to repay mine.
Jubilee!

CHICOMs would take no issue with a one world government so long as it is them who are at the top of it.

Russia is completely fucked without Putin and I don't know which way they will go after he becomes too old or dies within the next couple of decades. I don't think Putin wants a one world government at all. His interest is preserving the sovereignty of his own power and his vision for the Russian Federation.

Your tell everyone that everything is fine
If American Government says everyone has a job you believe it
Homeless people
Homeless deaths
America population 100 million max now after 2008 collapse

Not happening

Yes it is.

Attached: 1550974807194.gif (669x472, 165K)

I've seen tendencies where countries, mine included, seem to spend as much money as possible. Does that fit into this scheme somehow?

Living in 2000 the past
What American citizens own stocks ?
Own homes ?
Are not in debt ?
85% of citizens don’t own stocks or a home and are just making enough to get by faking it
Collapse came and there is no hope

People are constantly claiming an economic collapse is going to happen. Why should I believe it this time?

>but quantitive crunching put it on hold for a few years
im sure it did

Psyops
If well tell them everyone is a winner then they will think their rich and successful
Everyone is a winner

Attached: die2.jpg (1349x623, 137K)

when banks will have a lot of credits defaults like in 2008 it will start
and it's gonna be worse since so so much of companies have floated (and even banks) thanks to QE

>crash coming

Ok you're making me hard now I won't lie

To some extent they were complicit but there's only so much power an administration really has. You get JFK'd if you try to question the 'deep state', and that includes all the alphabet agencies as well as the fed.

Not an insider just a concerned citizen.
One thing that a lot of people don't know is how vunerable the US power grid is. If someone wanted to take that down then during a serious economic meltdown would be an opportunity to cause maximum chaos.
You need to remember that the fallout from this is going to come 'from' America. It's like they say, when America sneezes the world catches a cold. So expect NATO members to all be on board with whatever one world currency gets implimented.

I wouldn't be surprised if martial law gets declared too. They'll need to make people actually scared in order to get this agenda into effect.

>US unprepared for 'catastrophic' power outage, presidential advisory report finds

utilitydive.com/news/us-unprepared-for-catastrophic-power-outage-presidential-advisory-report/544028/

We're gonna need more sekrit places user.
most of us are not from germoney

red pilled people don't care about the suffering of others, in fact it's a relief if anything

ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME NO MORE USURY DRIVEN SLAVERY ALL THAT THEY WORSHIP WILL MEAN NOTHING AS THEY ARE BEATEN TO DEATH WITH A STICK BEGGING FOR THEIR POUCH OF GOLD

Because we're in a giant bubble and have been for a long time.

>Chinese investors are inflating housing markets in the US, Canada, and Australia

businessinsider.com/china-investors-inflating-housing-markets-in-us-canada-australia-2018-6?IR=T

This^ is all built on hot air. Housing is a meme market at this point, no one's buying houses anymore yet there's trillions invested into it.

> Top residential real estate brokerages in the US have been promoting US homes to investors in China for years. Brokerage firms in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and other countries have done the same. Commissions are at stake! They have set up units in China and are partnering with Chinese real estate portals, such as Juwai.com.

>Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, a subsidiary of HomeServices - the second largest residential brokerage in the US - entered the fray belatedly a year ago with a marketing agreement with Juwai.com "to syndicate all of its franchisees' residential listings."

Am I invited to the party?

>world debt
no one cares. money is just an imaginary intermediary. it cant cause armageddon cause everyone can just go " who cares" and it disappears

>To some extent they were complicit but there's only so much power an administration really has. You get JFK'd if you try to question the 'deep state', and that includes all the alphabet agencies as well as the fed.
Fair statement. Nice talking to you user. I'm prob signing off for the night from here.

When did we come out of the 2008 collapse
There just numbers on a screen

>world's debt
Who do we owe?
What are they gonna do? Break our legs.
If it's gold the Annunaki are after, then were fucked.
If its jews...well...

Nice try discord tranny but she lost.

Attached: 1555280946275m.jpg (449x640, 37K)

Up your perception of reality nigger. The suffering of the tribe is the suffering of the individual. If you want everyone to suffer just because you are miserable that does nothing to preserve the honor and dignity of your race. The only good thing that comes out of the crash is that it unleashes the wolves and unless you are working toward the objective of the pack you will be eaten first.

Attached: migacantmeme.png (1209x1080, 1.63M)

I think it's one of the reasons Presidents age so badly tbqh. I'm not defending them all as people or anything but really they have to play the role of a frontman for the big machine behind them.

That's the thing about debt, it only exists when people want it to exist in cases like this.
For example, Greece had a lot of debt from 40 years ago when they were under a dictatorship. The EU was supposed to write it off as 'odious debt' but they didn't, because they wanted them to be screwed.
1 year later they're getting huge loans from Deutsche bank.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the coming collapse we see banks consolidate into superbanks too. We saw this happen to a degree in 2008 with smaller ones consolidating their powers. As time goes on all these institutions merge.

It won't be this year.

Watch 2H next year when things get spicy.

Fact. Mexico are playing the long game. They own $320Billion of us debt. Back in 2016 they were 2nd only to china. Its also a reason why no true wall can be built.

buy bitcoin now and you will make it

Take a look at this.
The federal reserve assets doubled in 2008, all that came right out of the middle class.

Attached: bg-fed-reserve-2008-financial-crisis-chart-1-825.jpg.gif (825x527, 55K)

The worst part is that americans are too arrogant and lazy to do anything and now its too late. Look at this prediction. It will get so bad that those who can or with dual citizenship will leave the country. Nobody is gonna want to stick around the marshall law police state that america will become to retain its core citizens.

Attached: 5bEGgqZEHBMeXFFcJoa81Vk9FTkk5j2Qd8SZkARqrvpGczWhME17ahy7QHhZncykJ4sLs6XHSYr9RjLtFeUJDE9ue2zJ9AZt.jpg (640x360, 70K)

Where did they get that from on the site?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (550x545, 30K)

bump

Flea sleeps on the lions back

Fleas go dormant in the cold .

Africa -the world, is about to get a wee bit chilly