Why do you guys hate muslims?

Besides not believing that Jesus was the Son of God, their political, social, and religious beliefs are nearly identical to you all. Why don't you guys ally with them against leftists, communists, and Jews?

Attached: 0898294B00000514-0-image-m-14_1446465718943.jpg (634x521, 75K)

One of their core beliefs is our extermination. That cannot be overlooked.

So let me get this right, we should ally with an invasive species that not only hates us, but rapes our women and children, attacks and murders our citizens, undermines and vandalizes our culture, demographically replaces us, tries to enforce sharia law in our countries, and would cut all our throats given the opportunity, all while whining about being victims?
Is that what you're advocating?
Just because they hate jews too?
As if that somehow makes them friendly allies?
Fuck no and fuck you.

no problem with them till they go back to their countries seriously!

I hate all abrahamanic religions, and most of the other religions as well.

The Cult of the Supreme Being is the only true religion

it is never too late user you can join you can swipe their and our

>shariah law is actually Christan

Are Christians this stupid?

Most voting Muslims are democrats

Why is this fat faggot shilled here so much

"Le based white muslim" is "le based black maga gentlement" for Islamo-boomer.

Lol ok keep fighting your losing war against literally everyone then. You guys hate foreigners, your own countries, each other, and yourselves. Everything you said about what Muslims do to Westerners is because they is conflict between Muslims and the West.

All that you said are lies though.
>but rapes our women and children,
Incels like you don't have wives, and therefore cannot claim any women as yours.
>attacks and murders our citizens,
You do it for yourself though. Just look the slaughterdome that America already is.
>undermines and vandalizes our culture,
Americans are pioneers on it. Look what you did in Europe
>demographically replaces us
Islam is a religion, not a ethnicity.
>tries to enforce sharia law in our countries
This is true. But so what? Do you prefer the current system? The system where your wife can take half of what you own for no reason, where you can be jailed for beating a gay, etc.
>, and would cut all our throats given the opportunity,
How so?

Attached: GeneralMenacingEquestrian-small.gif (298x509, 136K)

Christianity doesn't really have laws.
But Sharia Law is very similar to jewish laws, which all christians adhere especially if american

Well said.

The Muslim cries out as he kikes you
Because he takes his tactics from his brother semitics the kikes.

>Christianity doesn't really have laws.

That's very much correct so how stupid would Christians be to adopt a set of law not sanctioned by God whose claim to legitimacy lays in recognizing the authenticity of a prophet who denies your creed?

Why should Christians ever have to give a fuck about a set of laws THAT PROHIBITS CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY?

You're the one that started it all.
Why mess in the ME? You brought it upon yourself. If a muslim kills a americans, it's self-defense not murder

Their entire mission is literally to kill anyone like us AKA non-muslims. It is impossible to ally with someone when their entire purpose is to literally admittedly rape and kill your family.

It's cringey as fuck whenever i see white muslims, a teacher at my HS was a convert and looked liked he could be this guys tall and slender cousin.

Not if you're christian

They kill themselves in suicide terrorist attacks. I mean some of them.

>why do you hate sub-humans that want to destroy our homes and slaughter our families?

This literally apply to amerifats.

I saw with my own eyes how these people act. Repeadately. They are like niggers, only a lil bit more cunning and they decieve you before they slice your throat. I have watched them turn beautiful neighbourhoods into shit in less than a decade. Everytime I bought something from one, say a used car, the car was always funky and had a lot of problems that the seller wanted to hide. they smell like shit but will tell you that they are the cleanest of all people. they will walk around and tell everybody is an infidel, while smoking a cigarette and drinking alcohol. They are just doing this whole musl thing to get bonus europe points.

The Qu'ran speaks of a very special relationship that Christians and Muslims have. Nowhere does it say that Christians need to be converted or destroyed. Of all religions, the Qu'ran is mostly critical of pagans, nonbelievers, and Jews.

>their political, social, and religious beliefs are nearly identical to you all.
You are a fucking idiot.

Getting really sick of these threads
/sage

christians have to follow the law of moses. thats the 10 commandments.

>fucking idiot
>mexican't

get the fuck out fucker, if its amerifat then why it's europeans taking this shit ?
if it's americans why do they kill innocent europeans ?
if it's americans why do they fight against shiah muslims in middle east instead of evangelical christians ?
if it's americans why do they murder eastern christians in middle east ?

The point of Islam isn't to kill everyone who isn't muslim it's to subjugate them. They'll let you live as some bitch dhimmi.

The Koran calls Christians polytheists and vows to subjugate them. There's no special relationship.

And that's radical or hypocritical? Either way I hate fags desecrating their body by suicide, drugs or abortion. Honk honk.

"Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians—whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve" (2:62, 5:69, and many other verses).

". . . and nearest among them in love to the believers will you find those who say, 'We are Christians,' because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant" (5:82).

"O you who believe! Be helpers of God—as Jesus the son of Mary said to the Disciples, 'Who will be my helpers in (the work of) God?' Said the disciples, 'We are God's helpers!' Then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and a portion disbelieved. But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed" (61:14).

You're right about their discomfort with the Trinity though.
"If only they [i.e. Christians] had stood fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that was sent to them from their Lord, they would have enjoyed happiness from every side. There is from among them a party on the right course, but many of them follow a course that is evil" (5:66).

"Oh People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion, nor say of God anything but the truth. Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, was (no more than) a messenger of God, and His Word which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him. So believe in God and His messengers. Say not, 'Trinity.' Desist! It will be better for you, for God is One God, Glory be to Him! (Far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs" (4:171).

"The Jews call 'Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is but a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. God's curse be on them; how they are deluded away from the Truth! They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of God, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary. Yet they were commanded to worship but One God: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him! (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him)" (9:30-31).

All I'm saying guys is that we need allies in these trying times and they are far and few between, especially among the white Christians you guys love so much.

This is the truth, Islam is no ally to the west. Their beliefs are barbaric even by the standards of a 100 years ago in the west.

That being said, we shouldn’t be in their countries involving ourselves in their wars, and politics. The Islamic cancer spreading throughout the West was injected by our own governments. The reason so many fighting aged, radicalized Muslims are in our country to begin with. Is that we are constantly destabilizing the Middle East. So by proxy, we share a large portion of the blame.

No Christian can ever submit to this willingly and still call himself a Christian.

>Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

As I said: the point of Islam is to subdue everyone else. No one care what you want or what you pretend to want or to be outside of this. Had you wanted another treatment you should have written a better book.

Because most europeans are in the NATO, which means that they're America's lapdogs
>if it's americans why do they murder eastern christians in middle east ?
Because the christians were a privileged group under the colonial rule.
It's not for religion, but nationalism.
>The Koran calls Christians polytheists and vows to subjugate them. There's no special relationship.
You're lying

>No Christian can ever submit to this willingly and still call himself a Christian.
The Orthodox did it. They even declared the ottoman Sultan as the true ruler of Rome

What some of you losers need to understand is that it's not because a country is muslim that all of it's actions will be done in name of religion.

Remember when the anglos btfo the boers? UK was oficially a christian nation, but what they did to the boers was not made in the name of Christ.
And sometimes religion will be used as a excuse to push for other agendas. In the Russian Empire the Czar tried to use religion to enforce his own rule(Orthodoxy, Autocracy, and Nationality). But we can't really blame christian for it.

based

Congratulation on saying I'm lying about Islam wanting to subjugate Christians in the first post and recognizing that the Byzantine Christians had to submit in the second.

The Byzantine Christians were militarily defeated and had to submit, and in due time were completely annihilated in what is now known as the shithole called Turkey.

Bullshit, muzzies would have tried to invade us anyways. The word Islam literally means to submit, the whole point of their religion is to spread it as far as they can. Bombing them now gave them a victim card to make it easier for them.

Actualy, I think that the majority of arab muslim radicals are actualy nationalists using religion as basis for a ethnic identity.
You see, during the early days of islam after Muhammad's death, they didn't made any effort to convert non-arabs. The caliphs thought islam was the arabic ethnic religion(like jews and judaism).

did you ever read the sunna dude ?
they converted populations by force...and who didn't were just killed. Even muslims admit that.

>If a muslim kills a americans, it's self-defense not murder
Come try. Not all Americans are as cucked as the basedboys you see often here. The real men are busying getting shit done. I am posting this from work hahaha

Where in the Qoran is stated that christians are polytheists?

Subjugate peoples is what a empire does, it's not a religious thing. Ottomans wated to subjugate christians, jews, other muslims, pagans, etc.

Doesn’t contradict anything I said. Through the greedy actions of our government, we have allowed an enemy into our country. You don’t think the elites, oil companies/military industrial complex made huge gains while American soldiers died in wars we shouldn’t have been involved in?

Yes Islam would try to conquer the world regardless. But ask yourself if those wars helped any common person in western countries? Did they make special interest groups rich? And did they allow Islam a even stronger foothold within our own countries? I think you know the answer.

sira sorry
life of mahomet

>Why do you guys hate...

Attached: 1513042476133.gif (500x500, 1.65M)

> Their beliefs are barbaric even by the standards of a 100 years ago in the west.
100 years ago even christianity was barbaric. The thinking elite had started to slowly abando such pathetic jewish religions since the french revolution.
It's no wonder stuff like eugenics gained strong support during these times

Their violent barbarism and pedophilic tendencies are good reason to hate Muslims.

Attached: worldwide incident tracker.jpg (852x805, 221K)

After Muhammad's death I said

muslim really sound like jew sometime

Arabs claim descent from Ishmael

okay so let's state where we are :
Muslims religions has a lot of school of how interprating the quran
quran is a lot of contradiction (you have abrogative verset and so well)
actually muslims follow their leaders(imam and oulema)
since 80's the islam rising ,spreading,most of imam and oulema beliefs is based on a school called wahhabist
wahhabist is a litteral school (they don't interpret they take words as they are)
so the islam wahhabi is the widespreading islam if it continue like that
and in trends it's confirmed : youngs are more radical than older people.
Even politically or you gonna reform this religion and behead the saudi wahhabi school. and seriously a brasilian coming and explaining me "it's okay don"t worry" seriously i live in france dude ,these arabs are importing a way of life we don't want,importing a way of view that we don't share,they always say we're degenerate,saying cause of our colonial paste we deserve to be replaced with more and more radicalised young people
and you fucking brasilian from nowhere who have never talked to a fucking muslim in you whole fucking life you gonna tell me "it's okay don't worry be happy"
seriously ?
i have no problem with islam and muslims but can they just go in their so-called dar al islam ? can they just stop thinking about they're in dal-al harb ? because thats how they see the world and desu thanks so much of them are just people who never read the quran or never hadith or never read the sira because if they woud it would be one thousand worst and i'm not saying that like a fantasy ,few years ago a djihadist who have made an interview said that it was because some nationalist was quoting these books and he get interested in that he became a djihadist.

Outsmarted by a fucking Mexican. You really should convert to Pisslam; it suits you.

>Besides not believing that Jesus was the Son of God
That is why all of them will end up in hell.

these ROLL OVER AND DIE WHITE PEOPLE threads get old after a while

I don't hate you AND I don't want you to live in my country.

Check'd. Muzzies don't know that most of mexico worship INCA or are catholic.

They're christians but even less intelligent and more violent with intentions to force everyone into their stupid religion. Why should anyone like them exactly?

Attached: George.jpg (768x514, 144K)

This guy goes to my Uni. I’ve seen him slinking around looking suspicious on that many occasions I’m thinking I might call the terror help line

>their political, social, and religious beliefs are nearly identical to you all.

Attached: headshakemulti.gif (286x210, 763K)

I do not hate Muslims

>Ayatollah Kohimeni made children walk on minefields in order to clear them up.
That's why I hate muslims. They seem to have the tendency to do things that we didn't even dare to think of... Not even in the Middle Ages

Now pretend the post you replied to had been written by a European. What would be your response?

>This is the truth, Islam is no ally to the west. Their beliefs are barbaric even by the standards of a 100 years ago in the west.
I mean, even those strains of Arabian politics that have little to do with radical Islam, such as Ba'athism, still hold strong anti Western feelings

>What some of you losers need to understand is that it's not because a country is muslim that all of it's actions will be done in name of religion.
Are you nuts? Islam makes no distinction between civil law and religious law. We developed such distinction thanks to the Roman institutions and the barbarian ones holding up side by side with Christianity. But Islam never had such a refined privilege. This makes it extremely dangerous

I'm a white Christian.