Is it ok to be nervous/ distrusting of black people...

Is it ok to be nervous/ distrusting of black people? Statistically they are more likely to commit a crime (whites commit the majority of crime but blacks are more likely to)

Attached: 1556631722339.jpg (500x318, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its not ok to be a pussy

I’m white and white people are sketchy af. A lot of them creep me out and I would trust a complete random stranger who’s black to treat me nicer than a white people stranger

Especially white men who knows when they’ll get overly emotional and shoot up the nearest public area. Why are you white boys so sensitive? White women can be crazy too

Totally, these days the majority of blacks are raised in fatherless households, meaning they also lack almost any moral foundation in the home. And the mothers typically use violence and intimidation as the primary means to keep their kids somewhat in line.
Stay the fuck away from that

>source - I was a teacher

Isn't it crazy how blacks glorify how shitty they were brought up? I think they think being raised the way they were makes them badasses or some shit.

>heh heh we black people used to ask our mama's to go outside and she would whoop our asses and tell us to do the dishes!

When I was in my credential program, two black college students were trying to argue that teachers needed to be more lenient on reports of domestic violence towards black children in the home, because black culture was inherently more abusive towards children.

>these were graduate students at private university

Yeah just don’t let them know they do

I seen a documentary on tha discovri where the monkeys give each other whoopins, i guess its monkey see monkey do. Didn't think they could afford cable.

>this is probably true

Attached: Willycringe.jpg (754x960, 50K)

I'm glad none live near me

tf black but the literature of countless black writers from 50 s - 70s America made me realise how retarded the people who think like this are

>"all x people are the same"
racism makes no sense

Attached: image.jpg (400x578, 109K)

statistically whites are more likely to shoot up public schools and events

Attached: 1549761223715.gif (500x406, 536K)

frankly you'd have to be a fool not to be

I think it just depends on how they're dressed and how they carry themselves. If it's just some husky black guy in a plain t-shirt walking with a decent posture, I'm good. But if it's a guy walking like a delinquent, smoking a cigarette, and wearing chains and shit, I'd be a little nervous.

Serial killers are almost all white. School shooters are almost all white.
Majority of all crime is done by white.
You can be scared of whatever you want, but it seems a little dumb.

>According to a 2016 Radford University study, just 51.7 percent of all serial killers in America since 1900 have been white. Roughly 40 percent were black. The numbers have become more lopsided in recent decades. In the first half of this decade, 60 percent of serial killers were black, while only 30 percent were white. Blacks have been the outright majority of serial killers since 1990.
link to study
maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Serial Killer Information Center/Serial Killer Statistics.pdf

>Overall murder rates among black Americans are 6.3 times higher than they are for whites, according to a report from the Bureau of Justice Statistics. Another report suggests white offenders made up just 45.3 percent of everyone who committed homicides between 1980 and 2008.* In other words, white Americans may be somewhat underrepresented among mass shooters, but they’re even more underrepresented among all killers.
link to report
bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

what does per capita mean user?

Are you Jewish?

Depends. Are you nervous/distrusting of a black guys if they're wearing a suit or a polo shirt and khakis?

Because I'd be equally distrustful of white guys who look like hood rats and black guys who look like hood rats.

no it isnt.
You cant rely on statistics when it comes to the individual person. What you can rely on is your experience by being around them and learning about them as their individual selves.
You are in a place where you are thinking too logical user. People will always use numbers on you too and a lot turns out isnt true for you. So think less in terms logical and numbers and more in terms of peer to peer relationships.

You need to be distrusting of everyone.
The trick is those who don't quite make it to the scumbag line you need to make them feel like you've let your guard down and that you trust them but in reality you don't.