I'm tired of being an incel

I'm tired of being an incel

Attached: 5476544-3x2-340x227.jpg (340x227, 11K)

You know, Eliot was a good looking dude and I think he could have got some if he wasn’t so bitter and hateful.

then put the work in to make it

And autistic. Dude had the ass burgers

Asked out some girls, they said no. Now I hate myself.

I did too, my dude, same thing, ask and rejected, and I'm a short manlet who is extremely shy and closed off. Think about your approach, what could you do to do better next time? Do you have friends that you can talk to about this who have experience? Also have you considered the same gender as well? It's best to figure out as much as you can about yourself so that you can present yourself to someone else in the most "you" way possible to where it both conveys yourself and is not off-putting or where it seems like your desperate and at your wit's end. Keep at it. It is extremely easy to say "I'm shit" or "fuck that bitch" instead of learning from what happened. Just my two cents, I hope it helps you out. Good luck

Attached: 1560188778476.png (1000x905, 302K)

have zex

Dude you fucking died after going on a shooting spree somewhere where the palm trees swayed! Stop your shit! Grow the fuck up and burst through them cemetary stones you're living in! You dead, no shut up! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

if your tired of getting blueballed stop being a doormat for everybody to walk on.
>>grow a spine
>>get a personality
the reason elliot got cucked is simple: one person said no so everybody said no.
for the 1 that says no. there will one who says yes. there is somebody for everybody (eventually) how do you know for a fact the next one isnt the one who says yes?

Attached: 14907593_10206919354012443_7840018112224179495_n.jpg (480x360, 28K)

So what are you going to do about? Shitting up this board isn't going to help you

From what I've seen, being on Jow Forums for the first time today, never use this platform to ask for advice. That would be my first piece of advice. But I realized that this website is drowning in layers of irony, so take everything you read with a grain of salt. Considering yourself an "incel" is a dangerous mindset to begin with. Your perspective plays an important role on your confidence. My best piece of advice would be to change your general outlook on yourself and life itself. Hope this helps.

Stop identifying as an incel and stop going on Jow Forums and incel websites.

Embrace your destiny

Attached: 1556953318612.jpg (720x461, 47K)

I'll tell you how I got out of inceldom.
at the time I had a large group of friends that I didn't realize were literally keeping me celibate. the thing a lot of dudes don't understand is just how social women are. they can read a room and social status like you read a stop sign. at the time my friends had pigeon holed me into the position of loser virgin on our group. I had no idea of course and any girl that came aground immediately picked up on it and it would be over for me.
I couldn't understand why I wasn't getting laid when my ugly and fat friends were constantly. then I got a job waiting tables and started hanging out with different people, restaurants jobs are a great way to build a social life BTW. suddenly girls were throwing themselves at me but I was clueless to their advances because of the years of rejection. I literally had a girl during a party stand outside my bedroom without a shirt on (still had a bra on) and I was so convinced that girls weren't interested in me I went outside to jump on the trampoline with my drunk friends. The number of times I've realized I was oblivious to girls advances still haunts me years later.
eventually I met a beautiful girl from work who gave me confidence and lots of sex. I can remember her asking me why I let these losers treat me so badly when she met my friends for the first time. eventually her and I broke up but I still consider her and the insight she gave me a pivotal part of my adulthood.
So take a serous look at your friend group and see what role you play in It, and if necessary find new friends.

Yeah but like, what if I don't know how to make friends?
Im 28 and the only people I could consider friends are people from highschool, whom I don't like all that much if I'm being honest.

this. he also came from money. if he drop the additude and wroked out, he would have been a Chad.

im tired of you posting this thread.

dosent stop you from getting laid.

post from an user with autisum.

I would have killed to be in his shoes.
He threw his entire life away over girls, who needs em' when you can sip champagne anywhere in the world. He had it fuckin' all man.

Fucking richfags.

I dont know what I was, growing up till 7 I wasnt rich though some friends told me so. My mom was single so she bought toys tp make up for her lack of being there. Then my step dad came along and we became middle class. Now I am poor again. I felt like I was obligated to pay my own way in life and I was lucky to have a saftey net like my parents. I think too many people take what they have for granted until its gone.

dude, making friends didn't just happen. you have to actively pursue it. especially as an adult.
it sounds cliche but find a hobby or invite people from work to hang out.
making friends is similar to finding a gf, they won't fall into your Fucking lap you HAVE to put yourself out there.

there is soft ball teams

He was bitter and hateful because he couldn't get some.

Attached: CelebratedFirmBinturong-small.gif (435x250, 802K)

bump

Because he never tried, he was an entitled dumb little shit.

Yes he did.

You telling me chads actually try? They don't have to.

He didn't. Before speaking, lurk moar.
He expressly pointed out in his manifesto that he was waiting for girls to come at him. There is only one attempt from his part to approach a girl.

Liar. He never once approached a girl or asked one out in his entire life. He never once tried.

Correction my man, doesn't stop YOU from getting laid.
Modern Jow Forums culture, arguably the autist honeypot, is highly centric around embittering autists and assuring them they're unwanted detritus. Many openly embrace and believe that.

You may not be as deep into the autisms as they are, too.

Approaching girls is creepy. Chads don't approach girls. Roasties think the guy looks hawt/fun and engage him.

He did, once. Another ignorant. Read before you fucking talk for christ sake.

Got any more anecdotes? Also, how did you become the loser virgin bro of the group when said group also contained uglies and fatties, and are you still friends with that group?

How did he approach her and what did he say? Where and when?

Yes, I'm drawing a blank to. You referring to that time he said 'Hello' to one and she ignored him? Also, I recognise you. You have this weird insistence Elliot was too ugly to get laid.

Any advice for doing this at university? I guess hitting up societies I'm interested in and especially a sports society with a good social scene, etc.? Seemed to have worked out brilliantly for one friend that does hockey. I have another bro that does tennis/football but it seems infrequent as hell for him and he says he uses insta to network. How I have no clue. Seems some people are inclined that way, like some girls I know that I don't think doing any societies/sports stuff but always seem to gain new friends on their fb everytime I check.

>I recognise you
I kinda doubt that. I don't post on Jow Forums often and am no fan of Elliot and think he was a retard.

Have sex

>I'm tired of being an incel
Im not

Why are you impersonating me?
Yes, he did say hello to a girl and she ignored him. Once. I don't have time to open the manifesto right now, but look it up for yourselves. So, no, its not true he never approached a woman.

Also he was not ugly at all, he was actually a pretty good looking guy. This is proof that looks are not all of it for getting laid. You also need to be a person.

>says 'hello' to a girl once
>once
>is ignored
>rant excessively about how he was too ugly to get laid and the shitty vibes he exuded, his insanity, etc. were irrelevant
>don't question the reliability of his account or the fact simple human interactions go awry somewhat and not perfectly for a variety of reasons
Guy could have gotten laid. Simple as that. He wasn't too ugly for sex and saying hello once is a piss poor attempt at making an effort

I think you are confusing me with someone else. I just came here to say you 2 were wrong because he did approach a girl once and got rejected, that's all. I hate people using the words "never" and "always", they almost don't apply. And I don't think he was ugly as I stated in If you ask me my opinion, it's clear the guy had mental issues that abstained him from having sex, and he never made a clear effort to have it otherwise. Nevertheless, it is a fact that he tried, once, with obvious consequences. That is all.

>hurr chads get approached
>therefore if I don't get approached I'll never find a girl
You can't win if you don't play you dumb incel fucks. Stop trying to shift the blame away from yourself. Never once has a girl approached me, but I've been a few relations and have fucked a couple women.

yeah, I have tons.
I had a huge crush on the shirtless girl from above for a couple years after and she never have me the time of day again. At one point my fat friend told me how she sucked his dick for pills and then he whipped her AMAZING tits out of her shirt in front of me just because he could.
I was raised really religious so I thought I needed to save myself for marriage. The first girl I dated after high school actually wanted to fuck me but I thought we should wait, she thought we should break up. Then she lost her virginity by having a threesome with two of my friends.
Had a manager I worked with offered to let me start at her pace when I was completely wasted at a bar one night. I turned her down because I honestly didn't understand what was happening at the time.
Had a girl spend several nights in my tent while at the lake and never made a move because I thought she was out of my league. A few weeks later her friend asked me what the fuck my problem was and why her friend want good enough for me. That's when I figured it out.
Had another girl I worked with stay the night in my bed after showing up to my party at 3am after most people had left. She later fucked a guy she swore she wasn't interested in while I pretended to sleep on her couch. That's a really long story.
Those are just the ones I can remember off the top of my head. I learned years later that most girls get really pissed off you miss their signals and will take revenge by stringing you along after that.

cont'd

As far as the loser virgin stigma with ugly and fat friends around. My religious upbringing had a lot to do with it. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20 and didn't have sex again until 23, when I met the beautiful girl from my first post. At that point many of my friends were in long term relationships or married. Most get married young around here.
It was literally night and day when I would hang out with my friends back then. If I was with other people I was viewed as attractive and cool but if any more than two of my friends were around I was a loser. It was fucking bizarre. To the point that of a took a friend with me to hang with work buddies they were shocked by how much women paid attention to me.

For comparison, I've never slept with a girl I met with my friends around. From ages 23 to 27 I had sex with 13 women including two 3somes, all of whom I met through work or other friends. I will admit not every one were lookers but the vast majority were 7s or higher.

I don't have advice for university, I never went but from your post you already know what to do. You just have to take that first step, be brave.

How ugly and fat are your friends and what are these girls looking like?

Honestly these people sound pretty trash.

>Eliot was a good looking dude
Lmao no

This is a half truth. Approaching girls is not creepy. Actions can't be creepy only people can be creepy. rules 1 and 2.
Approaching women isn't a science it's an art. And 60% of that art is just how you carry yourself, the other 40% is the ability to read people.
The bitch of it is those things are interdependent. If your body language is all weird peeps will hide their reactions to you and if you can't read people then you can't improve how you carry yourself.
Luckily, unless you're an autist, you innately have the ability to read people you just have to find a way to hone that skill and allow yourself to be judged.
I swear by waiting tables. The environment is loose enough not to matter too much but your money friends on how well people like you. That is a great motivator.

Me too

>who needs em' when you can sip champagne anywhere in the world

C
O
P
E

Seduction is the only thing in life that you can't fake. It's a crucial developmental milestone. If you can't get a woman, you are a child and always will be.

>the only thing that matters in life is sex
Imagine being this wrong

I'm definitely not posting pics to Jow Forums but in our group there was a dude who looked like Jake gyllenhall in bubble boy, a short Mexican who looked like a beardless osama bin laden, a tall lanky dude who looked like Chad Kroger with stained teeth, a dude whip is a dead ringer for a chubby Ethan Hawke and a dude who looked like a real life cartman. I used to get told I looked like Chris Martin from coldplay more often than I care to admit. Cartman, bubble boy and nickelback constantly pulled tail.
We were absolutely trash but we were all smart enough to avoid anything worse than weed so we've all got decent jobs and families now.

Question:
I am 27 (nearly 28) and a high functioning Aspergers crippled by social anxiety.

Virgin, obviously. And getting laid? Probably not on the cards anytime soon, because I'm a skinnyfat piece of shit with no conversation skills.
So over the next 2 years what do I do to fix myself and avoid becoming a wizard (without paying for the privilege)?

Current plan is to start working out, pay for orthodontics so I can finally smile at people, fix my awful skin (as much as possible), and buy new clothes so I dont look like a derelict. This doesnt cover social reintegration though; how do I go about making friends, and is there anything I've missed?

I'm obviously just some asshole on the internet so keep that in mind.
I used to get anxious at the thought of socializing to the point I would cry. Unfamiliar people and places were the worst.
Then I made myself socialize and just like any other fear, when confronted head on it slowly goes away it will take time and courage. Socializing is a skill just like any other, some people are naturally good at it while others aren't. however, everyone can improve with practice.
I know it sounds trite and hard but everything is hard. The only way to be sociable is to socialize. Full stop.

good luck user.

Also your current plan is spot on. You've got the hard parts figured out, just devote yourself to improvement and never give in. never give up. You can make it.

How do, tho?

i just accepted i will be for ever. i guess its not incel at this point. I recently tried dating again. got 3 and i hated it. planning, finding what is true or not, conversation topics, texting, what to reply or not, sex, stress, etc. it's so tiresome. now i need to figure out the purpose of life alone.