Documentary on Ukrainian militant anarchists

>youtube.com/watch?v=m5ZLpFIsMH8

What does Jow Forums think about these people? And is Ukraine a nazi state? /ourguys/?

When will things truly kick off in Ukraine or is the extreme right and left in Ukraine severely overblown?

Attached: Ukrainian anarchists.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1118562819283259392
youtube.com/watch?v=5Yn_YhQ62iw
youtube.com/watch?v=_obfLMKtRpE
dailymotion.com/video/x2t17os
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Redpill me on Bandera

Those men possess the greatest freedom in the world right now. True heroes!

internet?

Yes, Ukraine's situation (very prevelent nationalism) is one all nationalist should strive for.
twitter.com/Natsecjeff/status/1118562819283259392

Attached: based holy shit.png (584x571, 555K)

Ukraine is a state prone to disintegrating and that's the only thing you need to keep in mind. Like Yugoslavia, there was Yugoslavia and then it wasn't.

The only people that pick up fights, it's centered around this question. Do we keep it together or do we disband the construction. Leftists, rightists, it's not fucking Spain. It's Yugoslavia.

>it's not fucking Spain. It's Yugoslavia.
Ukraine isn't really divided by ethnicity though. Except the Ukrainian-Russian divide that conflict have essentially frozen.

The people in the documentary are all Ukrainians divided by ideology.

It's election season there and the main argument against electing someone "neutral" to Russia is that the country will fall apart.

Because it will. It does.

>cops come

RUN AWAY

antifa are such faggots

If it divides it will only be along the Russian Ukrainian regions. This is ideological and is probably covertly supported by all major political entities around Ukraine. Anarchists and lefties are probably going to get funding and support from the EU Russia and US to finally put the nationalists down. Russians hate Ukrainian nationalism, The EU hates all nationalism, the US hates anything that isn’t outright cuckoldry.

Next president is literally honkpilled.

Attached: Honkpilled.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

It was never a permanent state made to last. Just a post USSR lump state. It’s going to have to shrink into a more realistic size along ethnic and cultural lines.

I hear a lot about the fascists having people in government and are very powerful but every time I look through the polls the only nationalist parties I see are usually polling not even 5%.

Maybe i'm missing something and the parties that are classified as conservative or direct democracy are just disguising their fascism or some shit

lol it's like 10 faggot guys, neo nazi battalions have tanks, military equipment, and large annual parades

youtube.com/watch?v=5Yn_YhQ62iw

youtube.com/watch?v=_obfLMKtRpE

He was a faggot that accomplished nothing except killing innocent women and children and i'm West Ukrainian (born and live in central ternopil).

Ukraine is a mess because of the lack of racial diversity. The West realized they could not advance without diversity and that’s why all “white” countries figured this out almost simultaneously. We need Africans/Muslims/Asians to save us from ourselves.

4got pic btw

Attached: 904863BE-0D1D-4A4A-B592-49CC0686C3FD.jpg (850x400, 98K)

The fuck you talking about, we have been a Jewish host nation for like a 1000 years. Not to mention Tatars.

Thank you based America

Attached: 1515338895395.png (500x779, 164K)

Jews are white and tatars are sort of white, what you really need is, umm let's see, 10 million salafist pakistanis and 150 millions africans and some support from mexican cartels.

Without these 3 powers of good, Ukraine can never survive.

Ukraine is severely backwards, the reason why they are fine with nationalists at the moment is because they can use them as cannon fodder. Their country is fractured as it is

And they’ve gotten you this far, but it’s not enough. Diversity removes nationalist feeling and petty ethnic conflicts that have caused almost all major wars. The more shades of skin color you see and the more exotic cuisine you taste the more you will understand.

Wow you are so right. White people are evil

>We're going to get those nazis guys!
Same shit as 2014 and guess what? they were fucking rekt dailymotion.com/video/x2t17os video is 2 Anarchist militants being hung Day the Rope: Ukraine Edition

Attached: racemixers.webm (854x480, 2.16M)

50-shades of "tanned" and kalergi-pilled.

as for "Is Ukraine/Azov a Nazi State". No, they're a NATO/Israeli Puppet state, Azov used to be cool but they made the mistake of joining with the main military thus giving others authority over them, naturally they actual NS leaders were killed/jailed and replaced with NATO/Israel puppet commanders. Sad but there are plenty of independent NS militias in Ukraine those that denounce the main gov't and it's arms as Jewish thankfully but they're small and far and few these days due to gov't crackdowns. Sad situation.

Attached: 1554779929915.png (656x833, 1.08M)

>gib banner faggot

Attached: 1532437324985.jpg (865x745, 161K)

this too, too many retards thinking it's 2014 and going to Ukraine to just become cannon fodder for NATO

Nobody joins those honey pots anymore. However all is for naught is we're going to elect a Jewish comedian that's basically a puppet for an Jewish oligarch. Basically my only hope is that things get so bad that it basically gives way for a legitimate coup.

to be honest i didn't even know anarchist existed here and if their numbers are that small in Kiev then they are basically non existent in other cities.

ukr far right
>i want to remove jew but i can't
ukr far left
>i want want to remove (((government))) but i can't

Honestly man I chalk up Ukraine as a lost cause at this point, I know too many guys who got caught up in all the propaganda for groups like Azov and either get fucked up (one guy got his face fucked up due to an explosion near him) and/or they're stuck in Ukraine with nothing but their dicks in their hands. This is why I don't fall for the "le foreign volunteer" meme because even if you get a legit group to set up a NS state then what? How long until the US and NATO in general just comes in and fucks your shit up? If any sort of Fascism is to survive in this world, the US has to go before any of that. That's just how I see things.

Attached: 1544937439973.jpg (1014x1024, 60K)

Exactly my thought too, a nationalists state (that's not Israel) cannot exist because the US would fuck everything up as soon as they get the order from Tel Aviv.

I just care about one thing and that's preservation, it's crucial to preserve your people while you wait for the right time to act. That's why i feel so bad for the west, even if you eventually get a right wing government your populations may be fucked up beyond repair.

All that anyone can do now is wait for a major shift to occur, it doesn't even need to be a collapse but just some sort of action that shifts the world.

>If any sort of Fascism is to survive in this world, the US has to go before any of that

Russia also has to go. If any form of fascist state is formed in Scandinavia or the Baltic countries then Russia would invade without a doubt. It would be free real estate for Putin.

The different is that the far left are a bunch of dick sucking faggots who can't be openly gay in public so they bitch about "muh revolution"

kek are they just pantifa under another non existent flag?

Kazakhstan is a fascist state, no big deal

Scandinavians have had 200 years to achieve Kazakh tier state, when you do, it's okay

I'm pro Russian in a nationalists sense and see them as Slavic brethren but it's fairly evident that Russia is fragile. Once putin is gone everything is up in the air, it would most likely go back to oligarchy control or have another imbecile come in like Yeltsin. Russia is nothing without a strong center of control. Just wait putin out and you're good to go

It’s difficult to believe you considering how many neighbors you have invaded in the last 100 years alone.

Nigger, you're retarded

Thanks sven need something to watch while at my mommi and pappis

Ukraine is how America would be without the FBI

Attached: 29EF80BD-3C92-49F1-B237-D283D262216C.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Irrelevant shithole

Yeah I mean I guess that is all you can do is wait, that's what I'm doing here. Sooner or later the US empire will collapse, it's only a matter of if
Russia isn't as strong as they make themselves out to be, really the only thing they have going for them right now is their Air Force from what I've seen, China isn't shit though, it's a paper tiger that relies on stealing US equipment through Israel for their military to be any good also when the US collapse so will China and most countries in the world due to Globalism's nature of that.

Mostly thugs LARPing as Nazis, but kind of cool and based