Researchers Made 25-Ton Boulders They Can Move by Hand

Giving More Insights Into Ancient Engineering

Ancient aliens fags BTFOd for all time!

gizmodo.com/researchers-made-25-ton-boulders-they-can-move-by-hand-1834106230

Attached: D1DFA23D-99A9-425C-B5EC-4CBB36350BEF.jpg (800x450, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jD-EMOhbJ9U
youtube.com/watch?v=yvvES47OdmY
youtu.be/mH0sIjAHBVY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derinkuyu_underground_city
youtube.com/watch?v=qeS5lrmyD74
youtube.com/watch?v=aQm-Ak2aJyA
youtube.com/watch?v=6K5NvCiYGEI
youtu.be/7nUmEbjSoHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 8206976D-1FBB-42C2-A51C-23BD77DB69A7.jpg (800x450, 32K)

still doesn't explain how they moved the 1000+ ton blocks around.

Come on man. Which is more outrageous believe? Humans in the past who were clever, or aliens?

youtube.com/watch?v=jD-EMOhbJ9U

This is what a middle aged man is doing in his own backyard with a little brain power and time. Now imagine thousands of people contributing instead of one middle aged man.

pretty much

That’s been explained for decades. They put them on logs and dragged them.

Well...the ancient monoliths may not have actually been designed like that, but that's still rather fucking impressive that he could achieve it. Good for Brandon Clifford.
Wait, what monolith used 1000+ ton blocks, actually? The average weight of a pyramid block is 2.5 tons, the average weight of an Easter Island head is 14 tons, the average weight of a Stonehenge sarsen is 25 tons, just at the upper end of the scale here. What structure are you referring to, that was built with 2,000,000 lb stone blocks?

Figures Germans would be unable to understand such a simple concept, they were living in straw huts after all while all the ancient civilizations did stuff like this

youtube.com/watch?v=yvvES47OdmY

There are a couple in Lebanon, over 1000 tons actually.

now that is pretty neat, also explain why they always face the ocean and stuff, probably a last sign of respect for the guy who inspired the statue and they'd ''walk'' it to his final resting spot, observing the sea tide and rising stars/sun forever on. Sound poetic and it would bring the entire community together as they'd work over a couples of days to bring it to the selected spot.

>Wait, what monolith used 1000+ ton blocks
google it

Attached: baalbek stones.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

I can't even imagine this level of bluepill. If you look at (((history))) as it's told to us, it doesn't even make any sense.

There are multiple ancient cultures around the world that observed the precession of the equinoxes. That's a 26 THOUSAND year cycle. How do you think they managed that? Do you understand the degree of understanding that requires? Do you even know what that entails? Probably not.

The megastructures are the least of your worries. How about the fact that simultaneously all over the world these advanced civilizations that were more advanced astronomers than WE were 60 years ago suddenly came out of nowhere like 12k years ago? And not just one, SEVERAL, ALL OVER THE GLOBE.

Like I said, this level of bluepill just blows my mind. Fuck you and your
>muh aliens
I'm saying we don't have a fucking clue.

>There are multiple ancient cultures around the world that observed the precession of the equinoxes. That's a 26 THOUSAND year cycle.
wat

>ll over the world these advanced civilizations that were more advanced astronomers than WE were 60 years
Were they really though?

>came out of nowhere like 12k years ago?
So you're just throwing random numbers out now? Gobekli Tepe is supposed to be that old but you're off by a couple of thousand years (at least) for the fertile crescent, Indus valley and Egyptian civilizations let alone the new world civilizations like the Maya.

Hey schizo take your meds

>a couple
thats a drastically dif scenario then. if its only a couple they are prob carved in place where the people found them

No one could adequately explain baalbek

>white people didn't do it
>it must have been aliens

Thats aint a thousand tons that he moves there.

logs wouldn't survive that

Yangshan Quarry pic related

Attached: t6DL6Cb.jpg (740x493, 58K)

Well, now. Holy shit. That is interesting. I'm legitimately surprised I wasn't already up to speed on this one. Back in the 90s I read every goddamn book on Fortean or mysterious phenomena that Time-Life, Random House, or Reader's Digest published, but this somehow slipped my notice.

or the unfinished Obelisk in egypt

1200 tons

Attached: unf-ob-larger.jpg (1024x684, 262K)

Lol fucken brainlet

Attached: 20D61384-EC37-48D2-98C2-DA4DC48B9741.jpg (350x213, 13K)

>There are multiple ancient cultures around the world that observed the precession of the equinoxes. That's a 26 THOUSAND year cycle.
Some of the temples have intricate architectural features that makes sunlight line up with it only once during that cycle.

>ll over the world these advanced civilizations that were more advanced astronomers than WE were 60 years
Multiple ancient civilizations have Pluto listed in their version of the solar system. Fact-checked myself, we found that 1930. So 89 years ago.

>So you're just throwing random numbers out now?
No. The newcomers who made things happen arrived before the rise of the civilizations.

Nice argument you got there.

kek. this.
it's just western exceptionalism complex having a hard time to COPE with other people's achievements.

now move the 1200 ton egyptian obelisk.

Attached: 1554136468152.png (3000x3000, 541K)

Some people think that there was advanced civilization around 12k years ago, that was almost wiped to stone age by global disaster, and descendants from this civilization passed some tech and knowledge to primitive culture who survived the blast better. With modern theories it really rhymes in different fields, but it is against official science so its a no-no.

Wew they invented a moai.
youtu.be/mH0sIjAHBVY

your moms dildo is finally done lmao

Attached: b0ca1778701ea124bf326902ae4a27a2.jpg (700x724, 111K)

For any structural engineers ITT, here's something that takes off your blinders whether you wanted or not
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derinkuyu_underground_city
Once you start looking at the thousands of years old underground cities that exist (there are dozens of them), complete with ventilation so that you can have tens of thousands of people, livestock and live fires inside the city without anyone dying, it's time to either to go to sleep or say goodbye to Kansas.

Attached: Derinkuyu-14-martijnmunneke.jpg (592x800, 62K)

Well, Yangshan and the Obelisk don't impress me that much, given that they're lying in precisely the spot they were chiseled at so far as we can tell and never managed to be moved. Starting an insurmountable project you have no chance of seeing to completion doesn't impress me; I could do the same thing, by resolving tomorrow to quit drinking. Same shit.

But Baalbek, that is impressive.

>Some of the temples have intricate architectural features that makes sunlight line up with it only once during that cycle.
You mean it lines up when it was built? The equinox happens twice a year, the fact the structures are aligned with it at the time when it was built is not surprising at all. And even if they did not the ancient Greeks already figured out that the universe moves (around the static earth according to them, so much for their better understanding of astronomy) and plotted their course so it's quite literally possible to build a structure that 'lines up' with the past.

>Multiple ancient civilizations have Pluto listed in their version of the solar system.
Such as?

>No. The newcomers who made things happen arrived before the rise of the civilizations.
So you can't explain the few thousand years of a gap?

Somehow I don't see it plausible that they handed off and preserved all this astronomical information but not how to make concrete or bronze.

don't you wh*te bois even think about touching muh dick

The Nephilim built it all.

>You mean it lines up when it was built?
>The equinox happens twice a year
I literally just told you I was talking about THE PRECESSION of the equinoxes and that it's a 26k year cycle. As you can't even bother to look up the astronomical concepts even when I give you a QRD there is no point in continuing this conversation.

The Nephilim and the Lemurians, yes.

>Somehow I don't see it plausible that they handed off and preserved all this astronomical information but not how to make concrete or bronze.

It may not survive that long for us to find. The only thing from our civilization that would survive for 10k + year is Hoover Dam.

Also if pole shifting theory is right than cataclysmic event wipes civilization every 6k years.

>Lemurians
kek

Does all of your info come from 1820? No one believes in that shit anymore.

That looks like the Virgin from the virgin/Chad meme

They needed to be underground to survive the effects of the sun's nova.

Astronomical knowledge was actually far more common than eldritch knowledge of physical materials as to make composite like concrete or bronze, since it was always used in sea trade and was easily teachable with the concept of constellation. It was also used to keep track of time over long periods (per exemple pre-historic Hindu astronomers actually managed to estimate the position the stars would be aeons into the future, down to an unsettling precision(still not on the level of computational logical process, but incredible for peoples that had nothing but charcoal and slab to write calculus on) and is the base for nearly all the mathematics and algebra we know of today.

Hell, want to realize how much mathematics, astronomy and Hinduism are related? Just go look at the sign of Hinduism, and look at which number appear.

>they are prob carved in place where the people found them
Nice that they found them already stacked so they could 'carve them in place' and have a huge ass foundation for that wall.

Attached: carved in place.jpg (688x402, 126K)

>I literally just told you I was talking about THE PRECESSION of the equinoxes and that it's a 26k year cycle
Yeah and you're mixing up the two. The structures were aligned with their yearly equinox. It's almost as if agriculture developed and time tracking became more important.

Thanks for wasting my time you autistic mongolian.

>It may not survive that long for us to find
They wouldn't be using primitive stone slabs carved with copper tools if they'd have access to concrete, steel and other "sophisticated" technology.

Yeah, I bet if civilization collapsed today we'd make sure to preserve all the information about starts while carving out stone with copper tools and manhandling them in place. Either ancient civilizations were 'super advanced' or they weren't. The fact they could do math doesn't prove anything.

Even accepting your somewhat doubtful hindu myth you're still off by literally thousands of years.

>stone slabs carved with copper tools

>calling someone else an autistic mongolian

>primitive stone slabs carved with copper tools if they'd have access to concrete, steel and other "sophisticated" technology.

>I bet if civilization collapsed today we'd make sure to preserve all the information
you're a fucking idiot

>He hasn't heard of the ruins of Dwarka

Huge potentially sculpted/oddly geometrical stones structures the size of a city found a hundred feet below the water surface, by the coast of India near the modern city of the same name. What interesting tho is that if we take into consideration the sea level prior to the end of the last ice age and the dates from the Mahabharata, it would mean that the structure was above water at that time and it fit perfectly in the chronology of Hindu mytho. Also there Adam's bridge, the huge sandbank of unknown origin that defies natural formation and that connect mainland India to the island of Sri Lanka and was actually walkable on its entire length before the late 1400 when a cyclone destroyed most of it.

Attached: Baalbek - megalithic wonder.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

You can`t carve stone slabs with copper though. That experiment failed. Nobody knows how pyramids were build, or any megaliticstructures with precise stone carving.

That one is easily explained, they carved it out of the rock there and they couldnt get it upright so it stayed where it was, obvious from the picture

Yeah, well, "no one" believes niggers are intrinsically violent retarded savages anymore. How's that working out for us?

they were incredibly advanced, but not in the way you expect. Their algebra was probably on par with our modern ones, but they couldn't really put it into practice, just theorize ad eternam pondering upon the nature of existence. Ain't like they had that much to do of their time, which they had ample of.

>Ancients were too primitive to build dur hurr
>So ayyliens came and built primitive stone structures

When the US was on bumfuck islands in the middle of nowhere in the Pacific in WW2 they didn't build airports out of mudbrick and thatched roofs. They had corrugated steel and if they could afford it concrete and asphault. I'd love to know why galaxy-traveling aliens choose to build shit out of FUCKING STONE. NOT EVEN ADVANCED STONE STRUCTURES. PILES OF STONE. UNPOLISHED STONE IN A CIRCLE. A STONE WITH SOME PRIMITIVE ASS FACE ON IT. Shit was remarkable and advanced for ancients, but is so primitive as to be ridiculous by space-traveling aliens.

Pripyat's zone of exclusion won't be safe for +20,000 years. Great Wall of China, Mt Rushmore, a number of other stone structures. Glass does not decompose at all (just get weathered by the environment), plastics are estimated at their current decomposition rate and it's likely it's far more than that. Then you've got the fact that organic remains are often found despite their decomposition, so it stands to reason things far more durable than flesh and bone would be able to endure if found in the right circumstances. All the iron/whatever would need is to be found in the same circumstances that fossilize bones:
>Minerals/mud/silt reinforce the brittle and porous material (Bone, bronze, whatever) and form a rocklike substance.

Attached: 1535255853904.jpg (1024x1003, 61K)

>That one is easily explained, they carved it out of the rock there and it developed a crack so they left it in place still attached to the underlying rock.

ftfy

Aliens didn’t build that shit they taught humanity how to build it

Yeah, its what we find literally next to the egyptian pyramids, tombs, temples, etc. Peak technology from 12k years ago.

No, you are right, we'd only preserve cosmic information and start from scratch on literally everything else.

>Huge potentially sculpted/oddly geometrical stones structures the size of a city found a hundred feet below the water surface
Natural geological formations. Every Single Time.

inb4 you post some underwater ruins that have nothing to do with the huge structures you mention

Yeah man, totally impossible to cut with copper tools. The literal marks of primitive tools on stones? Fake!

youtube.com/watch?v=qeS5lrmyD74

all fake!

They were advanced if we change the definition of advanced?

yeah but can they move it on top of sand?

youtube.com/watch?v=aQm-Ak2aJyA

actually you need nothing more than a swivel, water, a stick and a hammer. Drill a hole every feet in a straight line, fill them with water, hammer a wood stick into it but taking care not to send it too deep and watch in wonder as the stone break in a relatively straight line across the weakness you've drilled into the stone and accentuated by the water pressure. This is literally the ancestral method used for quarry work and is still used in certain industry like high quality marble because mechanical tools are too rough, hence the price of marble since it take a shitload more work to make.

it was giants.
giants.
it was easy for them.
ask the smithsonian what they did with all the skeletons.

>They had corrugated steel and if they could afford it concrete and asphault.
And where is it all now.
>choose to build shit out of FUCKING STONE. NOT EVEN ADVANCED STONE STRUCTURES. PILES OF STONE. UNPOLISHED STONE IN A CIRCLE. A STONE WITH SOME PRIMITIVE ASS FACE ON IT.
pretty primitive alright

Attached: they just found these rocks and stacked them up.jpg (3264x2448, 1.48M)

>They were advanced if we change the definition of advanced?
Of course, since advance is dependent on the context you're citing it from. Like the Romans were advanced for their time and its a fact, even if by modern standard they aren't that advanced. I mean I know you're trying to troll pathetically, but could you at least bother not be a genuine idiot while doing it?

>Using copper
Why not just use another rock. Dumbass. You have all the time in the world, no internet, no distractions, just keep chiseling away your entire life. Oh no, the tool broke, guess with all the fucking time on your hand you can just make another. Just use that fucking brain of yours, it's dying from neglect.

youtube.com/watch?v=6K5NvCiYGEI

Who are you calling a troll you fucking leaf faggot? If you want to claim ancient civilizations were advanced you can't fall back on "they were advanced for their time". Fucking cave men using rocks as tools were "advanced for their time" fucking chimps using sticks to eat ants are "advanced for their time". Clearly you were alluding to civlizations having access to technology similar to the likes of ours or even beyond it. Not just "well they put rocks up they we're advanced"

Fucking retard.

balbek
megalith

the built wood roads and skids greased with oil or fat

The simplest but least exciting answer is that we’ve had the rise and fall of multiple Bronze Age civilizations over the past 100,000 years, but poor record keeping has kept us from realizing it

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if there was some form of energy even more dense and easy to use than oil, but the ancients used it all, and because they were so reliant on it they never developed more "advanced" technology and died out.

Attached: download (4).jpg (225x225, 9K)

I hope these smug "researchers" get smashed by their creation

1000 ton blocks are nothing when youre 30 feet tall.

Video is exactly the point. They wasted several days and copper tools to made little cut. Not even one block.

im uncut

+1000

holy fuck you are dumb, literally cannot understand the concept of relativity, and no I'm not talking about Einstein theory you mouth-breather.

maybe you should just kill yourself

I put mini sailboat in water, and it went go go go then sank. Do I know theory?

Wrong. They made channels from he quarries that were near mechanically perfect flatness, which contained a 1mm(might've been a bit more I forget) layer of water they used to hydroplane them from the quarry to the destination.

Unironically this.

Attached: 1549428051533.png (635x402, 282K)

4 inches (10cm) an hour and even faster with water. Thanks for watching but sadly you still have to learn to listen.

But I do love how you started making up shit right away. "Several days" lmao as if they were cutting a single stone the entire time and not filming a documentary.

>muh relativity
Yeah, it's for retards on the left, niggers and any other assorted underachievers that can't be judged on merit. At least the flag fits.

Attached: Canadian_flag_cca_2030.png (1700x1000, 67K)

I wonder what (((you))) could be mad about?

Attached: 1555028816363.jpg (753x1024, 101K)

Leverage is your friend.

She could embed that finger up my ass

Attached: 193.png (300x100, 10K)

Well fuck you too, health pack.

youtu.be/7nUmEbjSoHs

professional “old world” master mason here

i move massive blocks of stone using steel bars as rollers and roll them easily with one finger

making a greased skid track is far easier

some of the stone in egypt came from aswan quarries 600 miles away

Plasma energy and Tesla experimentes? Could it be true?
We never know until oil and coal expires. But we can at least be sceptical about science that is (((funded))) and is whore to capital.

morons people are morons

ancient stone carving tool were made from iron meteorites that littered the desert - incas the same

they spent all that time and energy to make something that's totally useless for any purpose.

Attached: 1555479314909.png (434x688, 176K)

>tie ropes around stone like a rubber band
>drag stone in river
>buoyant things go under rope
>repeat until enough buoyant material that the stone floats to the surface
>ship it to the construction site
dunno if its how they did it but it's entirely viable.

haha

Or the astronomy

Intelligence from the stars. Why do you think all ancient civilizations had a fetish for the stars. We are not alone.

Wow our smartest minds have to be applied to figure out how things were done thousands of years ago. Will this put an end to the trope that ancient people were stupid and backwards? Of course not! Honk honk

Lift 1000 ton blocks up to 30 meters and set them precisely. We cant do it now. And there is no scientific methods to do it then.

fact is it’s quite simple

on your greased track you only need to push one stone block to the top of each hill in a series of hills

as the block descends it pulls the next up

that block that ascended pulls the next block

shazam there
you now know the secret
master mason signing out!

they used ramps built from soil

fags BTFO

Attached: debunked.jpg (610x348, 231K)

yep hogwash

>hurr we can't do it now
Do you ever stop making things up or sucking cocks? Pic related can drive up to your house and lift over 1000 tons. We literally have cranes in existence that can lift over 10000 tons.

Fucking retard, its even worse because both those 1000 ton rocks were found in the quarry they were carved from, unmoved.

Attached: file.png (715x536, 428K)

they studied the stars because it sent burning rocks flying 30.000 miles an hour at their home