Is he an actor?

inb4 you accuse me of being an SJW.
No. I'm 1488.

I just assume Juden Peterstein and the Jewish internet may have created him.
Seems the Jews know identity politics is bad for them and bad for business. You must know Google's mission critical top brass hate this SJW shit as much as anyone.

Remember Mohammed the Clock Boy and his fake clock? I suspect there are many cultural stunts just to push culture one or the other and control the narrative.
Damore is a Jew after all.
>What do we know about him?

Programmers aren't really the public circuit type. Not ones who want to keep working at a market rate.

Attached: who_is_he.png (577x457, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1lyu1KKwC74
youtube.com/watch?v=CEmSwJTqpgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really liked his song back in the 90s:
youtu.be/1lyu1KKwC74

Attached: 1783939643.jpg (265x190, 7K)

This is what I have for him inside my archives.

Attached: 1520070953378.png (991x1251, 1.97M)

I don't think he was a plant.
I think he's just so stuck in the world of the left he has to repent.
the orthodoxy of progressivism is powerful, it is no easy task to take it head on and win.
James was never a strong enough man to do this.
1/20 chance in being shill
just autistic and weak

In other words it was a limited hangout operation. Create a big buzz to get attention. Then collapse the program at the height of popularity. Thus damaging the targeted group (ie white dudes).

>oh, i'm sorry everyone... im just an autistic retard who didn't realize I was an autistic retard. Sorry for writing the memo. huk huk huk

Attached: jew fire.jpg (900x603, 70K)

Nice try, dumbass.

that song licks me grundle

>Damore is a Jew after all.
damore is italian.

the absolute state of Jow Forums's paranoia

>paranoia

youtube.com/watch?v=CEmSwJTqpgY

Shut up idiot

>inb4 you accuse me of being an SJW.
>No. I'm 1488.
Okay, dad.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

This is yet another ADL bait thread.
Sage in all fields.
/thread

But who was he before Jewgle?

>I suspect there are many cultural stunts just to push culture one or the other and control the narrative.

Definitely.

It could be fake.
If it's real, it was promoted for specific reasons.

>it was promoted for specific reasons.

YouTube shows me ONLY political videos from Jordan Peterson and all his liberal friends trolling the SJWs epic style.
It's a way of promoting themselves as the edgelords while pushing multiculturalism at the same time.

This thread isn't about fucking Ahmed.
The reasoning for that is far superior than James Damore being a set up.
The are completely separate events and one being fake has nothing to do with the other's potential for being fake
Why are you even posting this?

>The are completely separate events

Literally everything is fake. Assange is fake. Zucc is fake. Everything is done to polarize the population and cull them within a range.
You see all the red meat fed to the Left is fake.
>muh russia
>climate change
>charlottesville
>oppression
>border children in cages

If something or someone is not fake it is twisted or deplatformed and memory holed.

They've been doing this since they invented radio. It's more wild now because they HAVE TO grab your attention so that you don't start listening to people like me.

The thing I believe that's the most out there is Blasey Ford is an actress in Mrs. Doubtfire old woman makeup and Kavanagh was in on it too.
The Supreme Court is all on board with abortion and confiscating guns no matter who gets staffed because that's what the oligarchy wants.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 8.40.16 AM copy 2.png (708x1190, 710K)

of course there's a chance you're correct. I tend to think it's not on that level of orchestration.
Too complex of a machine to control.
The masters of this world have their plans, but above all else they are the riding the chaos.
Quite simply there is too much to control. too many moving parts. It's not possible.

Crisis actors for example
Maybe at Sandy Hook, but over all if there were thousands of crisis actors and fake deaths, there would be a leak by now. Too many lose ends with WAY too much risk.
A black op like that being exposed would be devastating
They would just actually attack the target and kill the people. It's more effective and less holes.
So no, I don't think everything is controlled and fake and just there to feed to us.
I think certain things are, and the rest is just chaos, and the powers at be react to the chaos skillfully and bend events to their agenda

>claiming Sandy Hook was real

They a dozen CIA niggers like you to argue with dipshits per board on Jow Forums.
Massive psyop case rested.

Attached: niggerimages.jpg (94x104, 3K)

How many people do you think work for Intelligence Agencies in Countries with a Rothschild Bank?