Why are Democrats getting dumber?

And why are they more likely to believe conspiracy theories and join social cult clubs?

Attached: IMG_2935.png (856x1015, 136K)

>IQ

No one generally cares about the IQs of other people. EQ is infinitely more valuable in society.

Lefties have become the new puritans of the modern era.

>nobody cares about IQ
Found the democrat.

The fuck? Not even. I voted for Trump.

Once I took an online IQ while drunk and got a score of 140. Guess what? No one gives a shit. All people really care about is how well you can manage your emotions and deal with others (EQ).

Note the change in racial makeup of Dems recently

Because the only people left in the left wing are fucking idiots and nigs

Bullshit. Wallow in your ignorance.

Spoken like an iqlet
Kek

Kys

Found the shareblue nigger

I respect your opinion, but I hope we can find some common ground.

See that? Weren't expecting that, were you? That's what high EQ looks like.

I wish a cancer upon your butthole

Being passive aggressive is a sign of low testosterone.

because the smart people that voted democrat, realized how fucking insane they are, its no longer about logic and reason its about feelings and wanting to be a victim.

Niggers and spics.

See, this is what I'm talking about. This type of low EQ response makes people write you off and not take you seriously. You want something that's more cordial so that people are more motivated to interact and listen to you.

Just remember this famous quote: "A spoonful of honey will catch more flies than a jar of vinegar".

>increasingly the party of the mentally ill and mystery meat
>wonder why the IQ is going down
not a clue, OP.

probably the countless millions of 80iq immigrants you're getting

that's what reddit spacing looks like. now fuck off

If you want to be a wagecuck forever yes, EQ is important so they know they can give you tons of shit and you not get mad. IQ is more important if you want to own your own business or work in an actual job

Attached: NIQ-List-JT-1.jpg (1320x710, 394K)