For the past like 3 weeks everytime I shit I seem to shit pure blood. There's no pain...

For the past like 3 weeks everytime I shit I seem to shit pure blood. There's no pain, I'm not a fag and have never put so much as a finger up there.

Any cause? Everything I read online says to see a doc but I'd really rather not, I don't even know where to start explaining this to a professional. Pic related, shit I took 30 mins ago

Attached: IMG_20190620_171655.jpg (3024x4032, 1.89M)

Had this for weeks myself, turned out to be piles that went away.
That blood is quite dark looking, so go let the doctor shove his finger up your ass just in case

Unless you're a female or have been in a recent accident or fight, blood coming out of your body isn't really a normal healthy thing. It's time to go to a doctor. You could have something seriously wrong going on in your stomach or digestive tract and the only way to confirm that is by talking to a professional who has the proper education and tools to diagnosis you.

>I don't even know where to start explaining this to a professional

Are you fucking serious? How fucking childish are you?

This is what doctors are for, you know, caring about legitimate health issues.

You're literally bleeding out your ass and you're too fucking immature to talk to someone about it.

you'd rather shit blood than see a doctor? lmfao

Bro you need to see a doc whether you like it or not. Theres no need to be embaressed they do this all day every day. Leaving it 3 weeks is too late frankly.. get down there asap

>see a doc but I'd really rather not
You are bleeding out of your shithole and still not seeing a doctor, this is dedication.

Also listening to this may make it worse or it may not

fake blood. am doctor.

Dude you might have a torn gut lining or your prostate is fucked

Go. To the doctor.

idk man cant you go to some medical walkin place at least?

that blood looks fresh to me, not dark. IMO it's an inner hemorrhoid. they don't hurt. but check it the fuck out and also get some anti hemmorrhoid suppositories from some pharmacy

Probably colon cancer.

>I'm not a fag and have never put so much as a finger up there.
>Everything I read online says to see a doc but I'd really rather not, I don't even know where to start explaining this to a professional

oh lol op is afarid they'll think BBCs tore his anus up holy shit

stop being a fag.

OP there's a 90%+ chance that's an inner-hemorrhoid and nothing to worry about. but fucking get it checked out as soon as possible.
do NOT read up colon cancer. just don't read up on cancers at all. go to a doc. it won't be cancer and you'll be chill and live your ordinary boring life again. BUT do get it checked out as soon as possible so you can be calm.

I've had a full blown anal fissure before and there wasn't even 1/10th as much blood in my toilet.

increase water intake.

avoid NSAIDs

increase fiber intake. veggies. Celery.

see doctor.

It is probably cancer

Go see a doctor! Maybe its cancer! Hopefully not!

Crohn disease.

Also that blood is dark. I would go to doctor. I mean this instant.

everyone saying that blood is dark has never seen blood

Actually i did. The fact you are saying this means you never seen dark blood.

Dude I would immediately rush to the hospital if this happened to me. What is wrong with you? Get do a doctor ASAP

HOSPITAL

NOW

I wish his cancer would kill you instead, fucking retard.

Go to a doctor holy shit.
I've got doctors in my family, trust me, they've seen and heard everything. Don't be embarrassed.

probably nothing

Probably just hemorrhoids, could be something more dangerous tough. Either way, go see a doctor. Nothing to be ashamed of. Just say you have bloody stool. They'll have a quick look at your ass and that's it.