How to make your children disciplined and strong?

What are the best activities enroll your sons/daughters in, to help make them grow up to be virtuous instead of s*yboys and lazy cunts?

imo
>Sons
Martial arts
Hunting
Scouts
Baseball
Lifting (when older)

>Daughters
Ballet
Gymnastics
Violin
Piano

I think a major aspect of why Japan maintains a level of virtue despite a largely decadent capitalist-consumption culture is their prevalent youth activities. They make their children master highly disciplined/fascistic pursuits like kendo, judo, kyudo etc. We lack militaristic activities for children in the West.

Attached: 1528691359044.webm (640x1136, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

infowarsstore.com/kids-dha.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is way less cool than it looks in anime

It's cooler than shotgunning a beer.

Every kid should learn an instrument, a second language, and join at least 1 sports league.

I plan to push my kids more into badminton/tennis as it is what I play and think sports with high risk of concussions aren't worth the trade off.

Animes are for children, stop watching that faggot

I'm not sure if I want to push my son to play football or not. On one hand, it's associated with being a Chad, but on the other, it seems to lead to nigger-like behavior. From my experience, baseball Chads are the most upstanding (and white).

Make em pull weeds when they act a fool. Not even kidding.
Also, you might try waxing floors.

Something that is miserable, boring, but not pain-inducing. You wanna toughen the little shits up and make them think about why they're in that situation without causing cortisol and adrenaline to damage neurons.

Attached: 1415161709153.png (500x501, 293K)

Learning a new skill helps kids develop self control, delay gratification and become well rounded adults. Some parents are content to let their kids spend all day on Nintendo Switches.

IIRC, nunchucks are illegal in a couple countries and several states in the US.

western caligraphy for both.

are nunchucks actually even useful as a weapon?

Baseball isn’t even a sport. Wrestling is best for instilling hard work and toughness. Lacrosse is ultimate Chad sport. Ice hockey is a white mans sport too.

if you fight whole grains and want them take up by surprise by exotic flail.

Why push your kid into a sport dominated by niggers where he will end up as a vegetable. Go for a white mans sport like Hockey, tennis, golf, etc.

Sons: Ballet, Gymnastics, Makeup, Hairdressing, Dolls

Attached: Lactatia(9yoDragQueen).jpg (338x338, 31K)

>Scouts
be careful with that. BSA is now full of girls and queer leaders. the mormons leaving are going to devastate membership in the next 5y or so anyway.

Reminder: Ultimate frisbee is the hwhitest sport, that doesn't involve a horse, in existence.

Attached: UltimateFrisbee009-L[1].jpg (800x570, 119K)

I don't play but rugby could be safer injury wise. Still promotes fitness, strength, and teamwork. Fewer nogs also.

I hate women, if I ever have a daughter I'm going to raise her to be tomboy. women are annoying faggots

Mormons are good at stuffing the ranks, but were they really a positive influence on the organization?

Raise them with a military bearing. First course of action should be to set guidelines for standards of behavior/boundaries and then establish punishments/rewards for various behaviors. Let's focus on punishments, because rewards may vary from parent to parent.

The immediate response to undisciplined behavior should be to suspend privileges until the behavior is either corrected, or an appropriate time passes. If the undisciplined behavior doesn't stop, create an incentive to have the privilege restored sooner by means of physical training based corrective action (ex: X number of pushups/eight-count pushups/crunches/leg tuck and twists/pull ups/chin ups/etc.). This would require some knowledge of physical training yourself, and if you're out of shape, it's unlikely that it will inspire your son to earn their privileges back in this manner. The last resort should be physical punishment (of varying degrees). This is all a simplified version of what I've thought up, and covers punishment for undisciplined behavior. It's essentially close to what they do in the military (minus the physical punishment for the most part). Using physical training as punishment may be very uncomfortable and difficult, but the pain involved isn't just them being smacked upside the head or beaten for wrong doing -- it's a pain that makes them physically stronger as boys growing up
into men. For girls, you may have to modify it a little, but I haven't thought much about it myself.

Basic cooking - TATP, Meth
Basic business - drug dealing, bomb threats
Basic finance - loan sharking, protection racket
Basic self-defense - shooting 9mm (bigger guns when older)
Basic IT - opsec, print & laminate ids, tor markets

Holy shit. I want that Hanako.

>encouraging your child to exert energy into a useless sport that doesnt translate into any other area of life.

just hand their ass actual labor so they get a taste of what work is really like

You sound like a boot i.e. a fag

>Why push your kid into a sport...where he will end up as a vegetable. Go for a white mans sport like Hockey...
Huh?

>social bonding
>staying in shape
>help develop your kids into ubermensch

Are you that much of an obese faggot that you can't acknowledge the importance of physical exercise?

>I hate women, if I ever have a daughter I'm going to raise her to be tomboy.
You won't have any control over what your daughter becomes. She's going to be influenced by her friends at school, the media and idols like Arianna Grande, Lady Gaga and all of those other whores telling girls to go fuck strange men for fun.

Also, even with physical training as disciplinary action, there are limits to how far you should correct someone. Make sure they are hydrated, and you don't over train them to injury. Start simple when they are young, and monitor their progress as they get older so you don't injure them. Better to go too light than too heavy, and just figure out where their abilities are.

Competition and self-discipline, retard.

>t. shitbag

It's not a horrible idea, and I'm absolutely certain it happens in various military families.

How in all of fuck is judo "fascist" ?

Not enough of them were executives apparently or they would have prevented all this degeneracy. I just hope whatever they end up backing isn't totally Mormon so other boys can join without practically converting.

Indeed they are full of faggot shit
But if you stick to shogun it teaches invaluable lessons about overcoming your demons and the world’s challenges

Teach boys and girls the same things. Hunt with them. Fish with them. Teach them how to make tools. How dare you teach girls how to be fucking useless in a survival situation. What use will a white woman be if she cannot hunt with her partner for food? How to make traps, while the husband goes out to find food, if he comes home with none at least she can check the traps to see if something has been caught.
>piano
>ballet
>violin
Fucking useless pieces of shit this is why our women are whores. Survival comes first, art and music is a sign of plenty and comfort, now is not the time for comfort. Teach them to live off the land, teach them to prosper with the knowledge of the land you give them. Our offspring should be able to create tools that they can wield to dominate, this responsibility should not rely solely on our sons, our daughters need to be capable of these things as well. Shame on you for thinking women should just be sidelined cheerleaders that get spoiled with frivolities.

you sexists sonofabitch

Attached: Obama cyber ordered to stand down.png (1750x999, 1.73M)

I make my kid learn piano during his free time. Since I know how to play it's free lessons from me. Kids are more enthusiastic if they get to play with you or spend time with you.
Next year he's going to play a sport. He also doesn't get a phone till he's 16, and does not have video games. Not hard to discipline your kid, just don't beat the fuck out of them because they didn't grab you a beer, not saying you do just using an extreme example.

Attached: 1511723643235.gif (385x354, 2.71M)

Also, I'm not talking about smoking them like some Drill Sergeant. I said incentivise them to want to accomplish these tasks in order to gain their privileges back. You don't have to be a DS with your own children.

>breaking kids like horses
Discipline is taught through mimicry, not submission - camaraderie of brethren suffering under same foot. Every drill sergeant knows that. Also, if you want to play that role, the kid will hate you for life, and probably never break anyway.

Kids which submit to caroot & stick grow up as schmucks who always expect commands from above.

wrong, if you are an attentive father you will have some influence, boomers are retarded pragmatists with no empathy for non-boomers, that's why their children rebel. they listen to lady gaga because they know nothing else, my zoomer relatives don't listen to lady gaga, so I think it's bit different here, people don't consume as much media

CHURCH

piano is for faggots
that one will wind up in California

Star wars kid 2.0?

Attached: PersonalSeveralBlackmamba-size_restricted.gif (334x251, 1.95M)

Not giving him any video games will probably make him jealous of his friends which will lead him to rebel against you. I'd be careful about that.

terrorizing spankings, and when that doesn't bother them anymore a good ass kicking
make sure if 2 or 3 boys fights occur often - after all skills must be honed

Only other instruments I know how to play is a violin and the uke, neither interest him, he'd rather play the piano. Nothing wrong with being able to play a piano either, idk where the notion of being a faggot comes from being able to play piano? When did this become a thing?

My daughter does Karate, ballet, figure skating and soccer.

Attached: pretty-cure-precure-glitter-force-saban.jpg (640x640, 169K)

Gymnastics will fuck your kids joints up badly later in life

brings plenty of boxing gloves to the block picnics, the Dads drink beer and grill steaks while they have the neighborhood children do the boxing matches - make sure blood is drawn before ending any rounds

Most of his friends are out doorsy kids, he's got like 1 friend that plays those card games and video games. But I am watching out for that, because I've seen what happens when children play video games their entire time they are in school, saps the soul right out of them. Ever see those videos where other parents take those games away? They go apeshit.

lmao just fuckin with you
>make sure to cuff him upside the back of the melon when he screws up tho..

Also start supplementing your kids with omega 3 with DHA and they will be smart and healthy AF

Sounds wholesome

Attached: pol IRL.jpg (1400x1400, 267K)

Aye same here, I'd rather have my girls be Yellow 4s instead of Ariana Grandes.

Attached: wingman gf.jpg (500x599, 60K)

>nobody even considered rowing

>tfw no selfie nunchaku gf

selphie* i mean

Damn, ya got me.. and I do, he said shit one time, caught him good upside the head.

Put them into hockey. They've worked out the kinks now so that it's the lowest injury sport of all contact sports.

infowarsstore.com/kids-dha.html

Why wouldn't you enroll your son in gymnastics? That shit makes you strong as hell.

rowing is boring as fuck as a sport. It's decent exercise but I would never do it for fun.

It's genetic user. It can't be helped, don't try to make girls into something they're not.

Because I'd rather raise a s*yboy than a literal homosexual.

I'd rather get the concentrated liquid from a health food store but yeah same idea.

>boring as fuck
Eh, that's down to taste. I'm a weightlifter, so my notion of boring sports is different anyway kek. You can't deny it's a white sport, though. Also, swimming. Anything involving water, really.

football and basketball, croquet, frisbee, wiffle ball, golf (chipping and putting) right in the back yard
also the gradeschool sports teams
when the punk invades the garage shop - get the little fool hammering and grinding
take fishing and camping
join the boy scouts or equivalent( non faggot type preferably)
let ride bicycle to park or anywhere else any day, even in rain or snow
no fucking lurching over and walking with on Halloween candy night you fucking faggot
when they roughhouse wait till something is broken to stop them
>muther fucking expert right here

Holy fuck you're retarded. Male gymnasts are incredibly athletic and strong. There's nothing homosexual about it.

Attached: file.png (600x802, 895K)

ant sport with major economic barriers to a nigger are decent like rock climbing lacrosse or water polo. ant nigger can chimp aroind a pigskin and them go and play on a team but these other sports shoukld have few to none. also make sure your son is redpilled on hiw niggers act when they are the minirity majority etc. that they are not human beings like whites but desperate or savage group animals incapable of individual thought.

This is so true but they can still be trained in martial arts and physical development through sports

FUCKING SKILLS

Some asian fucker smilin ear to ear over his girl being awesome!

Haha closeted gay much ?

But you get high quality kids fish oil and you help support the broadcast. He needs your help, Frank.

Plenty of homosexuals are "strong." Would you have your son do figure skating too?

My grandpa taught me trades growing up. Farming, rasing animals, mending fences, creating things with welding, masonry, carpentry and fabrication. Kids should learn these things as they pertain to actual life skills and are physically demanding vs chasing some ball or some such other waste of time/effort.

.... idunno I bet he's fuckin loaded rich AF but I am a fan

Lucky you farm boy were not all so blessed

I get where you are coming from and that wasn't the point I was trying to make at all, so excuse me for not communicating it correctly until the post referenced above. That's why I said suspend privileges first and foremost, then incentivise them to complete various physical training exercises to have their privileges returned faster. I didn't mean smoking them at all -- you're his father, not his Drill Sergeant.

Little do the meatheads and retards on Jow Forums realize is that most gymnasts look that like this do bodyweight exercises exclusively. Much like convicts, except more moves, form, time on the rings and bars. I got a bigger chest just from doing pushups but I always get the usual "muh yoU HaVe To lIFT bRo!" response

Haha I know right? Picking things up and putting them down while having 0 flexibility is TOTES way more athletic than effortlessly moving your body around in incredibly demanding ways.

>I plan to push my kids more into badminton/tennis
Do you want them to be gay?

I'm sure that flexibility comes in handy when your boyfriend bends you over the table

I'm going to bed good luck with your kids anons

>totes
>moving your body around
>I know right?
You're literally fucking gay.

THIS lmfao

0-o
>

Attached: son is a fag skater.jpg (425x594, 21K)

Nothing wrong with lifting when young with proper form. Kids used to lift all the time in the form of farm work, ect. Lifting when young increases testosterone production and primes the brain and testes to produce more test throughout life. More important than that though, is to teach your son to always fight back. Being threatened and forced to fight turns on test production, structures the brain for competition and conflict. It actually increases intelligence also. The coddling and "fighting is always wrong" mentality has had permanent biological effects on male development, ensuring that boys do not develop properly and become effeminate faggots.

Based

sleep tight and dont let the bed chinks bite

Attached: smack-a-ass.gif (310x255, 1.41M)

You're literally a fucking fatass retard.

Try doing a planche right now and see how well that works out for you.

Nah, it's good for joint health and quality of life so that I don't become a stiff fatass when I'm older like you will.

Almost every rower I’ve known is a complete autist, and not the good kind. Seems fine in theory though.

I agree. Put em in soccer and volleyball, excellent sports for girls.

This guy looks like he sucks cocks just as fiercely

Are you gay though? You haven't denied it.

Couldn't agree more

Damn right.

Attached: 1555007631808.jpg (470x753, 63K)

You can't lift weights and do stretches? Is it mutually exclusive or something? Being flexible is only part of the equation. You need to be strong as well.

Scouts is basically a surrogate for this. I don't have any of these skills because I was raised in an upper-class suburb.

It is true that you can get ripped as fuck from body weight exercises, but a lot of gymnasts lift too. Like all professional athletes, a lot are on the roids also.

That being said, gymnastics is brutal as fuck. Probably requires as much all around functional strength as any sport. Military PT, crossfit, all take a lot from gymnastics.

if it's so heritable and unchangeable, how come feminine girls go to universities and come out as dykes?

Attached: C4j9KmqVcAAqZfN.jpg (873x1024, 110K)