Do I have hunter eyes or not? Is that an incel idea or is it truly important?

Do I have hunter eyes or not? Is that an incel idea or is it truly important?

Attached: 20190620_214354.jpg (4032x3024, 1.2M)

no. it is very important

you kinda do. its really important

Bump

Someone decide the tie

Attached: OW7-zjq4taHG3KWEO6Ql7FUJUcwoqzRknunVNeCb3KE.jpg (750x430, 72K)

I've not familiar with the term "hunter eyes," but your eyes look sad, you look like you're about to cry.

Nope you're cursed with a negative cathic tilt though. Just look angry all the time and do your eyebrows and you'll be fine

Lots of bad things happening lately. These circles under my eyes are pernament though.
They are neutrally tilted when I'm not moving my eyebrows, but I move them a lot.

Looks like you've got sagging double eyelids *kinda hooded eyes*
I'd say a sad Basset hound.

rate my eyes

Attached: eyes.png (529x177, 174K)

It's kinda endearing.
That's something I hate about the incel mindset, like anything that isn't an evolutionary paragon, preserved in formalin at age 20, is just trash.

You must look at your life through haven's eyes.

Incel idea.

Pro tip: if you find yourself obsessively looking in a mirror and wondering if some small part of your physical appearance is dooming you, that’s an incel idea.

My dad got married and he has a hairlip.

Heaven's *
I don't know why Samsung thinks that's a more common word.

THIS
H
I
S

Those brows could be a whole person on their own.
Cold. If a fish could have "sharp" lookong eyes it would be these .

I just look at life through mine ,thanks.
The world is constantly changing so I find it very childish when people actually obsess over little things like eye slant, color, etc.

You look like the Zodiac Killer aka Ted Cruz, you most definitely have serial killer eyes.

Incels have no bravery to talk to girls all the talk about hunter eyes is about the eyes of a guy who is willing to talk to females.

Is your life tilted with your eyes, when you do so?

It's a song from the Prince of Egypt.
It's saying that it's not so clear cut who's better or more valuable than who.It's one of the few biblical pieces that is great in execution.

Oh don't get me started on that movie. It was beautiful and is highly underrated.
>is my life tilted with my eyes
If you mean if I have a biased opinion not really no but please explain what you mean.

I was just having a giggle, kinda like implying that Asians see things sideways.

It is a beautiful movie, so take it to heart. There's some chick out there that is going to find it cute. She'll probably have a few quirks that you dote on.

It’s not important. Don’t listen to incels

I'm a girl but the majority of my spouses have found it endearing that I unironically love that movie.

Attached: 20190620_180015.jpg (1234x521, 286K)

You have cute eyes

Attached: 06490026.jpg (1791x1188, 1.74M)

Thanks bruv, grew them myself.

CWC is that you????

See PITT brothers (google image search)
Nope, your eyes show distress. Hunter eyes are menacing and confident, When you met a true chad you feel something wrong in your stomach, those are hunters...

>majority of my spouses
kek, jut KYS

>hunter eyes
Top kek, what's that supposed to be?

8/10, just remove the tears.

No, your mama did ;)

Gotta kick out this kid first then I'm on it Captain.