Tattoos are degenerate

"Your body is a temple. Do not disrespect it." - God

Attached: D4Bt1LmXoAALcJG.jpg (1676x2048, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cZVLp19jang
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He still believes in the bible
>2019

I find them hot as it enables me to instantly see which women have poor judgment and low self respect

I would

Whomever came up with the genius idea of tattooing ones chest needs to be waterboarded.

"Apart from your cock, mutilate that as a sign of willing slavery." - God

Fuck off Kike.

What a body. Shame she ruined it with all those tattoos. I bet she fucks animals tom, and I am not talking about only Angel, her pit bull.

Attached: 1554158393514.webm (480x480, 2.18M)

That chick used to be hot, she fucking ruined herself.

t. Kike

Shame, because she has quite the body. She went from an 8 ( butterface), to a 6, because well my brain is warning me that she is probably mentally unstable and prone to having stds.

>fucking a double jew star, the Illuminati eye, the Illuminati owl, and satan trips in one go
what a waste of a perfectly good slag

I only like women with tattoos so more for me.

This dude is dancing to this for me right now. Strangely works.
youtu.be/cZVLp19jang

Attached: Unreleased-Robert-Doisneau-41.jpg (1002x1024, 293K)

I kind of get what you guys are getting at, but stop being faggots about tattoos. I imagine you guys look like that nerdy little autist shitstain in high school that wore polos or button up shirts or some gay shit like that

What race is she. If spic it doesn't matter because she looks close to the point their aging advances faster than a childless boomer hitting menopause.

Attached: 1446315961801.gif (130x159, 4K)

Looks like a massive whore

I don't really have anything against tattoos, but I can't think of a single thing I'd want on my body for the rest of my life

Attached: kikepost.jpg (491x491, 77K)

She looks like a genuine retard

You can tell this guy has a tattoo on his hand

Is there anything more sad than a pretty girl ruining her body with ugly af tats?

I'm a sailor, do I get a pass?

Attached: backpiece.jpg (533x800, 139K)

I have never met a tattoo’d person that wasn’t a brainlet & absolute trash human being. There’s a reason why tattoo’d women are associated with being lose, drug-addicts & massive whores. Theres a reason why tattoo’d men are labelled as insecure, homosexual & generally full of beta hormones & onions. Your “Ink sesh” doesn’t make you masculine because you didn’t sob like a kid under the prick of a tiny needle. Its expected of you to sustain pain but the most hilarious argument tattoo brainlets bring is “LE PAIN IS TOO MACH FOR YOO LOLOLOL” fucking dispicable. Save your mancard & give up on your “Planned Ink session” you absolute boring, uncreative trash vessel

She's an mfc whore from Columbia.

>[current year]
Kys faggot. Then lurk more.

The only tattoo I am fine with is the Star of David.

Calm down buddy that sounds too personal.

>Someone had to tattoo a grown man's hairy asscrack.
>Mfw

Attached: 1555447437428.gif (245x210, 1.84M)

kys buttonless faggot

Attached: Crying like a fagoot.jpg (1000x977, 396K)

The literal worst

I'd hit that

>implying a temple cannot be decorated

Seriously dude. It clearly explains what it's talking about and it's not tattoos. Also the words "Do not disrespect it" ain't even implied. This shit ain't hard user.

The Body Is the Lord’s

12All things are lawful for me, but not all things are profitable. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be mastered by anything. 13Food is for the stomach and the stomach is for food, but God will do away with both of them. Yet the body is not for immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord is for the body. 14Now God has not only raised the Lord, but will also raise us up through His power. 15Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take away the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? May it never be! 16Or do you not know that the one who joins himself to a prostitute is one body with her? For He says, “THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH.” 17But the one who joins himself to the Lord is one spirit with Him. 18Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body. 19Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? 20For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.

>i'm a bit different
>i'm tattooed and pierced

That's pretty much tattoo brainlets who think they are unique for having what everyone else has. Might as well call yourself unique because you have legs.

If you meet someone without tattoos, those are the real individuals.

Tattoos are mainstream popular trends. Tattoos these days on men are a sign of a fucking onions gulping faggot along with his big "le viking" beard.

Fuck off, you queers and sheep.

Most people don't get tattoos for those reasons. Sure some do, but most do it for the artistic aspect or to pass down an old tradition.

No.
ex gf was beautiful, she ruined it for a tacky dog tattoo and plant branch..
I should have left her the day she went against me and got that god damn tattoo or I should have driven to her and prevented it FUCK N{{IUBVAH+AHHHHH

Attached: Disney-disney-41786893-3840-2160.jpg (3840x2160, 599K)

>hurr durr illuminati
cringe

>but most do it for the artistic aspect or to pass down an old tradition.

Bahah the rise of tattoos today happened because of tattoo shows starting with that kat van whatever tattoos artist. This is agreed upon by all those in the industry,.

Tattoos tv shows became mainstream and people getting tattoos followed.

very rarely do people get tattoos for an artistic aspect (keep telling yourself that) as they choose the same shit, store window tattoos or basic shit like flowers just simply so they can have a tattoo and be a cool kid.

I already know anyone that defends this has tattoos themselves on here and will never admit they are following a fucking trend.

Noticed this as well.

the absolute autism

Tattoos = Temporary
-Terrance Popp
Tattoos are branding for slaves who willingly brand themselves because the joos on the TV said it was COOL.

illuminati owl and all seeing eye - this one is part of the sex rituals

not gonna lie. .he's got flow

I'm honestly surprised how much people will spend on tattoo's. Then complain about money problems.

You could apply that to any hobby that's been co-opted really. Video games, board games, and even TRPGs are taken into the mainstream and twisted. Tattoos aren't any different, but somehow the others get a pass on here.

pretty much.
The frogs didn't beheaded their king so that a bunch of worthless losers would keep worshiping a retarded god

dude nobody who gets tattoos does it to be "individuals" and non conformist, it's just for fun, you know fun, that thing you never have

It's actually true. Previously only certain groups of people had tattoos and a small percentage of people who genuinely liked body art.

Tattoos only became mainstream with the rise of mainstream tv tattoos shows. That's it. The tv literally told them it was cool.

They would all be eating shit now if the tv said that was cool too.

When someone turns old enough for a tattoo they don't think wow, I have such an interest in the art, nope, they just do it because everyone does and its mainstream pop culture right now.

spending a whole $200 on a tattoo isn't really any different than buying clothes or video games or drugs which most people with money problems still manage to do

its so bad i wouldnt even befriend someone with tats.

whens the last time you saw someone of importance/high rank that was tatted up?

or they just like having a decoration on their body, not like they give a shit what some autists from Jow Forums think of them lmfao

Well the difference is nobody would say they are cool, unique, different etc. for playing video games and a life long branding is a little different to a game. You gotta be pretty brainwashed to brand yourself for life.

But yes, a lot of people including girls play video games because it is mainstream now and before they would attack guys as nerds. I would call them false gamers. It's the fact that most people with tattoos wont admit it and try and convince you a massive percentage of the youth magically had an interest in body art that coincidentally happened at the same time as the tv shows..

I know people with $15,000 full sleeves and full backs.

Lol he's so gay it's mesmerizing

Shill your hedonistic shit elsewhere faggot. Theres only one true god. Shut up jewpilled fucker.

Attached: 1554410629160.webm (352x640, 466K)

when's the last time you befriended someone of "importance or high rank" let alone befriended anyone you absolute sperg

Every fucking online profile I see the first thing they mention

>i have tats
>my hobbies are tats
>if you don't like tats move on

Like they are some special little fuck. It defines them; it's not simple fun. They are like vegans who wont shut the fuck up about it. Some also go.. I like guys with tattoos like those guys are rare! They really do think they are a 5% special group, it's just ignorance and stupidity.

>having a rose bush on my neck for life is just "fun"

Give me a fucking break

what if a tat too was a way to show respect of the body?

why do you get to interpret the rules one way but not the other

>1post by this ID
But also I believe this comes from the time of the Exodus, Egyptians used to brand and pierce the skin of their slaves. Once the Israelites were free the forbid those practices because were seen as a sign of slavery.

So when are you going to to loose weight and exercise?

She looks like a fucking dumpster covered in graffiti. Why do people do this to themselves?

Jesus man, that cope, that forced laughter.. what you are saying is not true though,it goes against all the logic and evidence. The vast majority of young people get a tattoo because they are mainstream pp culture and that's a fucking fact as much as you want to bullshit that all of a sudden all young people suddenly like body art. Fucking cope. You must feel guilty about your retarded tattoos. You are a degenerate.

she's not like the other girls, user

>pic related is not white
Who gives a shit?

>online profile
so tinder thots? usually inked up thots fancy inked up chads, and they have hot inked up sex which is fun shit lmfao

yolo must try everything

>t. sucked dick but only just that one time

Creampie factory

Attached: th.jpg (474x624, 27K)

lmfao yeah lmfao you are a fucking child and I would throw you out a window if you ever dared to act like a fucking tattooed queer around me.

Go and watch star wars you soft cunt

Tattoos fascination is a bit recent, but tattoos have been around for a long, long time. There is an interest in the art itself and then there's people who just want to get Disney tattoos because it's cool. A lot of hobbies and interests are like this. But Jow Forums singles out tattoos mostly out of anger of it being degeneracy (despite being way less degenerate than their fascination with black women or fucking trannies).

How do you know you wouldn't like it before you try

or maybe more people get them because they are way more socially acceptable now, and not seen as taboo you absolute sperg
>forced laughter
on a Jow Forums post lmfao, grow up basement dweller

At literally evey task a women does theres man that can do it better. Neet

Hers are actually good

sounds like you got personality deficiencies meme flag

I know all this, but through history it has been certain groups and small percentage of people who were genuine. The sole reason the vast majority have tattoos now is because of the tv shows that made it mainstream pop culture.

It's why the biggest percentage are younger people because they were growing up with these shows.

If someone had a tattoo in 1999 of their own design then whatever, that's fine. If you are under 25 and got a handful of tattoo picked out of a book or from online you are following a trend.

People just need to admit they got jewwed, don't have anymore and don't encourage it.

I read the rules, but I still haven't seen the rule that says this picture needs to be in every other thread.

I got a tattoo when i was a kid so ms13 spics wouldnt kill me for fucking their girl cousins. Regret it now but oh well

>i only do things when they are socially acceptable

That ties in with the tv tattoo shows. People watched them, it became mainstream, people got tattoos and more followed to be cool. You are outright denying the recent history of tattoos. Fucking cope. Are you just mad nobody thinks you are a bad boy tough guy with your fucking bart simpsons dick tattoo on your hand? Diddums, cunt

t. reddit autist
>hurr durr tv pop culture reeeeeeeee

Depends on what you tattoo.

I agree with your sentiment. I created my own tattoo from my own art and got one of my friends to look at it and critique it. The people who choose designs from a book don't care about the art, but I just ignore them. Same as you would ignore a roastie playing games or fucking up some other hobby.

people in all career fields are now able to get body art without feeling like outcasts, maybe that has more to do with it than your shit theory that everyone just emulates what's on TV

You know what I don't have? tattoos because I never got brainwashed, next week you'll have a bat up your ass because the tv told you it's cool and it will make you unique

All the purple haired sjw feminist retards have tattoos and you really are in praise of that shit, you are still acting like some guy without tattoos is somehow soft and not cool furthering my point you fucking moron.

You are the basic bitch. The mindless drone. The sub human. The weak coward. The bitch.

fuck what a chad

test sage but i agree with op

Goddamn she ruined herself
Only if she knew how disgusting she’s gonna look 5 years from this picture

>self mutilating with needles stabbed into perfectly healthy skin

only mentally ill humans feel a need to hurt their body and think it's a positive experience

>temples arent adorned in art

Attached: 1437744850365.jpg (786x786, 61K)

Well that would be cool, my argument is at people who hit 18 and then get a random tattoo because it's mainstream and sooo cool and then make up shit that they got it because they love art and how people without tattoos must be incels or whatever backing up my claim they think a basic bitch tattoo makes them a hard cunt and unique, just sad

I'm pretty sure 5 years from that picture she will still be smoking hot and fucking chads while you're still angrily posting on Jow Forums with no social life

TATTOOS ARE MAINSTREAM POP CULTURE.

That's not even debatable. Nobody in the industry would argue against this.

What the fuck are you trying to say, tattoos are not mainstream pop culture? So therefore just liek I said, you braindead morons think they make you unique.

Just fucking suck on a shot gun, you are too retarded to live.

mmmm THICC

Fuckign beta clown, I feel sorry i swear

>butterfly
>white rabbit
>2 faces opposing
>all seeing eye
>OWL
i wonder if she knows the symbolism of those tattoos or whether she was just a dumb thot copying what was cool in her 'hood.

That's cool, I have no problem with that, just basic bitch people who get basic random shit like OPs pic because they think it makes them look cool.

tattoos are for marking your property

It's not a theory.. it's agreed by everyone apart from a handful of kids online (i.e. you)

yeah man, in the 80s everyone wanted tattoos sooo badly, all the girls did, they just didn't want to be an outcast

Do you know just how fucking stupid you sound, really?

property is theft retard.