Can there be such a thing as a benevolent dictator?

Can there be such a thing as a benevolent dictator?

Attached: sky_captain.png (1911x1079, 3.35M)

yeah, God.

Allow me to rephrase. Can there be such a thing as a benevolent HUMAN dictator?

Attached: Jeb!.jpg (1782x1000, 86K)

There already was one.

Yes if being benevolent doesn't interfere too much with grabbing power, but don't base a political system on it.

He said benevolent.

>l have been witness to a world consumed by hatred, and bent on self-destruction
>Watched as we have taken what was to be a paradise, and failed in our responsibilities as it's steward
>l know now that the course the human race has set for itself, cannot be changed
Totenkopf was based.

i'm yet to experience a benevolent response from an American on this board.

>says the Australian

Yes his name was Adolf Hitler, he was the lightning and the sun, and the greatest European to walk the earth.

Attached: 1554946505282.jpg (618x745, 83K)

Most throughout history were, if you count kings as dictators that is

Absolute monarchy worked out for longer than any democracy or republic ever has.

The 5 Good roman Emperors, some say Draclur was tough but fair. I think like plato said, it's possible. But 95% of people simply are not cut out for the job.

Serfs up, breh.

>Be me
>Magical Sky Fairy
>Made humans
>Literally try to kill them all with a flood cause I woke up one morning and thought they were ugly.
"Benevolent"

fuck off kike

>>says the Australian

see what I mean?

they cant help themselves.

aren't you embarrassed America, that you are incapable of civil discussion?

You're the one who opened with hostility.

nope. I made a true statement. you got offended by a fact and started a fight.

well done America.

"you're the one who"

keep dragging your knuckles in front of the whole world since civil debate will never be on the cards for you.

Attached: aus.png (1200x893, 1.7M)

you could have said "really? i'm American and i'm a nice guy i'll talk with you.."

but nah

not you.

not America.

you have a retort instead from all those decades of being so intellectually impotent you had to make up for it with nukes and missiles.

wanna start a fight?

i'll finish you off.

Sure.

Attached: lee.jpg (520x360, 32K)

Heavily depends on what you define as 'good'. Otherwise, even a man of great power may adhere to some kind of codex or a sense of obligation to society. Would still say narcissistic but lacking the urge for short-term satisfaction.

Attached: morality_depends_on_the_perspective.jpg (474x604, 55K)

Btw ...

Attached: what_is_ahead_of_us.jpg (552x615, 49K)

Define a benevolent dictator? A white nationalist?

Attached: British Americans.jpg (900x600, 266K)

His name was Julius Ceaser

/thread

It is possible but unlikely. The man would have to inherit his power in a political system set up by others, for a benevolent person would never seize dictatorial powers. You will never have two benevolent dictators in a row.

Yes one who is true to God completely

Attached: 1555493666341.jpg (600x600, 86K)